• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Who is the dirtiest man in the world?

SNOWFLAKE

Crazy Canuck
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Nah uh, you are wrong.

It is:

Amou Haji, an Iranian man nicknamed the “dirtiest man in the world” for his avoidance of showers for over 50 years, died Sunday at the age of 94, according to IRNA news agency, reports Agence France-Presse (AFP).

Haji, who was — not surprisingly — single, passed away in the village of Dejgah in the southern province of Fars.

Local officials told IRNA he feared taking showers to avoid “getting sick.”

His phobia was even the subject of a 2013 short documentary called The Strange Life of Amou Haji , according to Iranian media.

AA13mZpR.jpg

Not any more. Now who is it?

All that dirt pickled him to a ripe old age.

Oh, that kind of dirty...
*leaves thread*

I was thinking this was going to be a thread about either mike rowe or larry flint

Not me, by law people in KY are required to bathe once a year.

So I went ahead and took care of that early, good bye shower, see you next Jan.

Nah uh, you are wrong.

It is:

View attachment 67419982
Omg ! I would have hosed him down and covered him in bleach BEFORE I’d let him use a bath. Anyone can become homeless and destitute but there is no reason, wherever you are to not keep yourself clean. Dirty fekker.

Back
Top Bottom