• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Who is the best and the worst leader in the world?

SNOWFLAKE

Crazy Canuck
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Americans are SO focused on America but there is a whole big wide world out there.

SO.... of ALL the current leaders of their countries, who would YOU pick as the best leader and the worst.

Bet Joe Biden wins the latter category just because.... but maybe I will be surprised and people will take off their partisan hats just once and actually give a real answer as to who is the best and worst - CURRENTLY.

As far as best goes if Netanyahu is off the table then I'll go with Putin. For the worst it's a tie between Xi Xiaoping and Kim Jong Il.

What is meant by "best" and "worst"? The best/worst at maintaining power? Doing good for the world? Advancing his/her agenda?

It's hard to pick a worst one... there's Modi, Bolsonaro, Kim, Duterte, Putin...

Of major countries, the best is probably Merkel.
A shame she intends to retire :(

As far as best goes if Netanyahu is off the table then I'll go with Putin. For the worst it's a tie between Xi Xiaoping and Kim Jong Il.
Putin - best?????
wonder_40x40.gif

What is meant by "best" and "worst"? The best/worst at maintaining power? Doing good for the world? Advancing his/her agenda?
whatever definition suits YOU.

Ayatollah executes all gay people and claims they don't exist in Iran. Kim is probably worse but Iran could easily be a first world nation. If we're talking potential, natural and social resources squandered, Iran wins.

Ayatollah executes all gay people and claims they don't exist in Iran. Kim is probably worse but Iran could easily be a first world nation. If we're talking potential, natural and social resources squandered, Iran wins.
Iran is where good conservatives go when they die.

Americans are SO focused on America but there is a whole big wide world out there.

SO.... of ALL the current leaders of their countries, who would YOU pick as the best leader and the worst.

Bet Joe Biden wins the latter category just because.... but maybe I will be surprised and people will take off their partisan hats just once and actually give a real answer as to who is the best and worst - CURRENTLY.

This is funny seeing since, you're a Canadian that is mighty focused on Americans/America.

The worst?

That's a no-brainer: Emperor Xi of China.

The Communists had agreed that the president would serve no more than two terms. Then Mr. Xi comes along and decides he wants to be another Chairman Mao for life.

The worst?

That's a no-brainer: Emperor Xi of China.

The Communists had agreed that the president would serve no more than two terms. Then Mr. Xi comes along and decides he wants to be another Chairman Mao for life.
hasn't Putin done the same thing?

The best world leader is obviously Joe Biden.

The worst world leader has to be Vladimir Putin as long as he interferes with our government's stupid rattlesnake worshipers.

Well ok Comrade.

A shame she intends to retire :(
Yes, when you run out of ideas to steal from your opposition and you can no longer take credit for your predecessor's policies it usually means it's time to go. So sad.... 🥳

Yes, when you run out of ideas to steal from your opposition and you can no longer take credit for your predecessor's policies it usually means it's time to go. So sad.... 🥳

Trump is not a leader CURRENTLY :rolleyes:

Currently? The only thing he has ever led is a cult.

Best and worst are subjective, but I can make an objective case for Biden being the worst.... Since Bibi's out, I got to say I like Orbán for "best"...

Best and worst are subjective, but I can make an objective case for Biden being the worst.... Since Bibi's out, I got to say I like Orbán for "best"...

Orban is a two bit thug, nothing more.

Much like the landlocked admiral.

Back
Top Bottom