• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Who is responsible for Foxconn?

It's always the current guy's problem (Unless your name is Obama, of course. Then it's Bush's fault.). If the Dem Governor cannot deal with it, perhaps he's not the right guy for the job.

Or remember, if a shingle falls off your house during a storm...……..right wingers will nut up and accuse Obama, who left office 2 years ago. LMAO!

I'm sure you are. But the Conservatives in this thread who are saying it's now all the Dem governor's problem and Walker is blameless obviously are NOT aware. They don't to know, or care the Wisconsin Republicans purposely weakened Evers hand when dealing with Foxconn.

Republicans care about money and power, and their base, well what can you say about the base? Willful ignorance.

My tactic is to call you on your bs liberal hating rants.

You are calling BS on something I didn't express.

So...not only are you employing whataboutism and/or deflection, you are reacting to something that exists only in your fertile imagination.

You are dismissed.

Or remember, if a shingle falls off your house during a storm...……..right wingers will nut up and accuse Obama, who left office 2 years ago. LMAO!

??? "shingle"???

What on earth are you talking about?

You are calling BS on something I didn't express.

So...not only are you employing whataboutism and/or deflection, you are reacting to something that exists only in your fertile imagination.

You are dismissed.

Aye, aye skipper.

It's the Wisconsin Legislature's responsibility to fix it. They have the power.

Back
Top Bottom