• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Who Is Rep.-Elect George Santos? His Résumé May Be Largely Fiction.

Ya know, you guys are so predictable. That's two straight BUTWHATABOUT???!!! responses from you MAGAs.

Not that I'm surprised. Me, from above: "Now the question is will the GOP care? My money is on NO, but perhaps I'll be pleasantly surprised. What could go wrong with having a guy who lied about his entire life story and who suddenly came into a bunch of money from unknown sources just as he's running for Congress?"
Wow, that does sound like Biden.

Huh, did you all learn debating from the same MAGA video or something? Seems more appropriate for pre-school children than adults, but you guys do you I guess.

"He did it too!!! MOM!!!! NOT FAIR TO CRITICIZE ME!!! WAHHH WAHHH WAHHH!!!!

If you want to see someone in office who came into a lot of money, look at Jared - over a $billion from Qatar while in the WH, then $2 billion for services rendered to the Saudis after he left.

Huh, did you all learn debating from the same MAGA video or something? Seems more appropriate for pre-school children than adults, but you guys do you I guess.

If you want to see someone in office who came into a lot of money, look at Jared - over a $billion from Qatar while in the WH, then $2 billion for services rendered to the Saudis after he left.
You don't even realize you described Biden? Huge lies, mystery money, etc... That's Biden.

You don't even realize you described Biden? Huge lies, mystery money, etc... That's Biden.
Did Biden claim he went to colleges that he never attended? No.
Did Biden claim that he worked for companies that he didn’t work for? No
Did Biden run a phony charity? No
Did Biden claim he had employees who died in a mass shooting? No
Did Biden claim that his mother died on 9/11? No
Did Biden falsely claim he was Jewish? No

So, what the hell are you talking about?

One trick pony. It's not even fun debating this garbage. It's like arguing with a dumb child.

And then there's the curious issue of his marriage and divorce.

From a woman.

A central part of his campaign was his claim that he’s a lifelong Republican and he’s never experienced any discrimination in the party as an "openly gay man" for more than a decade.

Santos never disclosed his divorce in 2019 to voters, and never reconciled his prior marriage to a woman — which ended just 12 days before he established his first congressional campaign — with his claims of being an out and proud gay Republican.

Stranger and stranger.
The guy is a seriel liar, it may even be a personality disorder.

The point is that the GOPis the primary and most important entity to vet him. Not to mention the most responsible.

Bringing up a newspaper’s failure to vet Santos doesn’t do anything to help anyone’s point.

Must be tough to be a trump dead ender these days.

Why are we just assuming his name is George Santos?

Ya know, you guys are so predictable. That's two straight BUTWHATABOUT???!!! responses from you MAGAs.

Not that I'm surprised. Me, from above: "Now the question is will the GOP care? My money is on NO, but perhaps I'll be pleasantly surprised. What could go wrong with having a guy who lied about his entire life story and who suddenly came into a bunch of money from unknown sources just as he's running for Congress?"
Right.
And you only care about one of the guys who did that.
He's a nobody and deserves to be.
While the other one lied his way to the very top and you don't care.
"Not that I'm surprised."
If there's anything deserving a "whatabout" that's it.

Last edited:

Their marching orders have clearly been disseminated.

One trick pony. It's not even fun debating this garbage. It's like arguing with a dumb child.
He's becoming the king of drive-by shit take one liners. He just loves trying to derail threads with such childish antics.

Right.
And you only care about one of the guys who did that.
He's a nobody and deserves to be.
While the other one lied his way to the very top and you don't care.
"Not that I'm surprised."
If there's anything deserving a "whatabout" that's it.
Who's that other one? Trump or Jared, or maybe Eric and Don Jr. How many deals did Eric and Don Jr. do with the big guy POTUS getting 100% of the deal since he owns all the companies? Jared just got a $billion from Qatar while Trump's right hand man in the WH and in the middle east, which a security clearance he only got because daddy overruled the national security people, then $2 billion from MBS and the Saudis soon after leaving, for services rendered.

Do YOU care? LOL, of course not. Corruption is fine so long as it's your daddy Trump or his spawn or spawn in law doing it.

Is this legal?

1672420057649.png

I'm not the one ignoring the OP and moving goal posts with "BUT MOM, HE DID IT TOO!!!" That would be you.
Nah, you guys default to ignoring reality, so don't talk about ignoring anything. Otherwise, you wouldn't vote Democrat. It's a prerequisite.

So, where did the money come from? Who owns this guy?

What's tough is being so dumb that you sit there and tell us that Biden isn't the biggest disaster ever, like the rest of your party.

Sure…..

So far, he’s doing fairly well. Escpecially considering what he has to work with.

He has managed to get most of his proposed legislative agenda enacted. That is very rare for a President, particularly one in opposition or in an essentially divided government.

He has floated above teh trump nonsense.

And he united our allies in opposition to the Russian invasion of Ukraine. The world sees the US leading again, and standing by our allies.

He has taken steps to insure that the US is well positioned for the future. Particularly in the field of renewable energy and technology.

Nah, you guys default to ignoring reality, so don't talk about ignoring anything. Otherwise, you wouldn't vote Democrat [sic]. It's a prerequisite.
That this is coming from a MAGA is hilarious. Do you even hear yourself?

Who's that other one? Trump or Jared, or maybe Eric and Don Jr. How many deals did Eric and Don Jr. do with the big guy POTUS getting 100% of the deal since he owns all the companies? Jared just got a $billion from Qatar while Trump's right hand man in the WH and in the middle east, which a security clearance he only got because daddy overruled the national security people, then $2 billion from MBS and the Saudis soon after leaving, for services rendered.

Do YOU care? LOL, of course not. Corruption is fine so long as it's your daddy Trump or his spawn or spawn in law doing it.
Well if you're going to make believe you don't know Biden told a string of lies about his education, career, and experiences I don't see how you think you could ever be taken seriously.
And your last line shows a case of terminal self-unawareness.
That was the capper.

Well if you're going to make believe you don't know Biden told a string of lies about his education, career, and experiences I don't see how you think you could ever be taken seriously.
And your last line shows a case of terminal self-unawareness.
That was the capper.
It’s gotta be true. You read it on Zero Hedge!

Back
Top Bottom