• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Who Is Donald Trump?

He was bashing the media and victim culture, a standard part of his rallies, because journalist are held in low regard but the elite will not admit it and victim culture has run amuck .....this is part of the straight talk express, it has nothing to do with Dons ego.

You are drunk on Don sauce. Hook, line and sinker. Anyone who can watch that video and then with a straight face suggest Trump is something other than a wanna be schoolyard bully? He's nothing more than a boorish punk in a $2000 suit.

And yet you continue to claim superior intelligence and education? :lamo

Last edited:
Because Trump is worth between $2.5 and $10 billion depending upon who is guessing, and in the real world either number earns him the label "successful businessman" in spite of what ever stake his dad gave him because he has hustled the whole time. Trump put his money in the pot and tried to grow it by taking risks over and over and over, and he has a net worth in the billions.

That is winning.

Unless he got there by criminal behaviour he is a successful businessman, case closed.

Tax returns? Oh wait. I am sure you have an excuse for that.

One of his finer moments for sure.

Damn I cant remember were I saw this but someone just did a long piece looking back, Trump was known as the kid who would say anything that popped into his head...... he did not care about filtering, or looking stupid, he had way too much ego for that.

Still holds I think.

Damn I cant remember were I saw this but someone just did a long piece looking back, Trump was known as the kid who would say anything that popped into his head...... he did not care about filtering, or looking stupid, he had way too much ego for that.

Still holds I think.

Maybe he's autistic. Like Rain Man. Exactly who I want to see with his fingers clutching the nuclear codes.

Very long piece here concluding:

A Psychologist Analyzes Donald Trump’s Personality - The Atlantic

I think this evaluation massively errors by virtually ignoring Trumps extreme intelligence, but it is more or less right. I never understood how anyone got the idea that Trump is thin skinned, he is a rugged as they come.

BTW, since the author does not know I will tell you......... Trumps story of his life is that he is a builder, a great builder.

Bwhahahahaha :lamo

Still holds I think.

You mean he was a dickhead spoiled brat.

You mean he was a dickhead spoiled brat.

Obviously you have not bothered to learn about pops......

He was the dictionary definition of tough love.

Military School..... HELLO!

ARGUMENT REJECTED EMPHATICALLY!

Last edited:
Obviously you have not bothered to learn about pops......

He was the dictionary definition of tough love.

Military School..... HELLO!

[SIZE=-5]ARGUMENT REJECTED EMPHATICALLY! [/SIZE]

You remind me of those hope people all starry eyed over Obama. Didnt turn out so well for them did it? Is this your first time voting?

You remind me of those hope people all starry eyed over Obama. Didnt turn out so well for them did it? Is this your first time voting?

First time was Reagan, which I almost instantly regretted, just a few years later finding me a staunch liberal feminist hanging out with and living with dykes (radical feminsts always plus usually man haters, obviously) living in a cooperative becoming a convert to Zen, devouring the MSU library and getting stoned with my stoner buddies (let's talk about acid..LOVE IT!), student leader of some repute as I proceeded to run from a hard won status of honor EE student to drop out....on probation officially. Course my dad dying very unexpectedly (like he had sort not been well for 6 months and once he FINALLY went to the doctor several of them could not figure out why/routineish exploratory surgery where they opened him up and said "WOW" as they closed him up doing nothing but take pictures/dead 30 hours later......... UNEXPECTEDLY ) and meeting my wife both that last year had something to do with it too.

I will almost literally kill for love. I have no idea why,

I blame it on genetics BYW.

I just cant help myself.

:shrug:

Last edited:
Very long piece here concluding:

A Psychologist Analyzes Donald Trump’s Personality - The Atlantic

I think this evaluation massively errors by virtually ignoring Trumps extreme intelligence, but it is more or less right. I never understood how anyone got the idea that Trump is thin skinned, he is a rugged as they come.

BTW, since the author does not know I will tell you......... Trumps story of his life is that he is a builder, a great builder.

Trump is likely just a stealth HC ally, whose primary objective was to discredit the GOP on the national scale (which he's succeeded at) and is now merely going thru the motions, pretending to be a credible opposition candidate while aiming to simply throw the election to HC.

First time was Reagan, which I almost instantly regretted, just a few years later finding me a staunch liberal feminist hanging out with and living with dykes (radical feminsts always plus usually man haters, obviously) living in a cooperative becoming a convert to Zen, devouring the MSU library and getting stoned with my stoner buddies (let's talk about acid..LOVE IT!), student leader of some repute as I proceeded to run from a hard won status of honor EE student to drop out....on probation officially. Course my dad dying very unexpectedly (like he had sort not been well for 6 months and once he FINALLY went to the doctor several of them could not figure out why/routineish exploratory surgery where they opened him up and said "WOW" as they closed him up doing nothing but take pictures/dead 30 hours later......... UNEXPECTEDLY ) and meeting my wife both that last year had something to do with it too.

I will almost literally kill for love. I have no idea why,

I blame it on genetics BYW.

I just cant help myself.

:shrug:

So your excuse for voting for Obama was acid not hope? Or did those dykes force it out of you?

That sucks about your Dad, I have similar story about my Dad except he had a major heartache and was given tainted and later recalled Chinese Heparin and died a slow painful death from it.

Do you think that you could be wrong about Trump? I suggest taking a few steps back and really look at the man and what he stands for. Let that image of a strong intelligent man go back to his marketing campaign. He is a business man after all. Dont you realize its all just for show so that he can get elected? Perhaps one too many breathing walls?

So your excuse for voting for Obama was acid not hope? Or did those dykes force it out of you?
I never said or implied that I voted Obama ...-1 to you

That sucks about your Dad, I have similar story about my Dad except he had a major heartache and was given tainted and later recalled Chinese Heparin and died a slow painful death from it.
My wifes dad died over 2+ years of cancer, and her mom being a **** she dealt with a lot of it....long and painful is the worse. I have in the last two years changed my mind about guns, I now believe that providing guns for suicide is a public service

Do you think that you could be wrong about Trump?
I doubt that you know what I think about Trump, but I have said that I know in my bones that I know this guy, I have known lots of guys like him just no where near as smart and tenacious. I would trust my life to this guy
I suggest taking a few steps back and really look at the man
(did that a long time ago, AUG onward, even now I read a lot on Trump, negative and positive, from all sources, because I like being smart and right a lot of the time....I am Zen, we dont hold away stuff "we dont like" because to us reality is reality which "we" need to know, and we are just a useful illusion at the end of the day in any case.....jsyk)
and what he stands for (the rebellion is what he stands for, and like almost all the rest of the things he does he has done it oh so well. I bow down in homage. Let that image of a strong intelligent man go back to his marketing campaign. He is a business man after all. Dont you realize its all just for show so that he can get elected? Perhaps one too many breathing walls?
I am going with "I get it, you don't"

See above

Last edited:
Were you on acid when you did that weird quote ****?

No, I am trying to find a good way to do multi-part answers to long screeds. I think I can do better than how it is currently done. I am playing, seeing what looks good. With my personality I would expect you to think I am screwy but really I am not. Everything I believe about how this civilization could be better demands that we as collective get better at communicating the truth. I am just full of myself enough to think that maybe I can help that along in some microscopic way.

THanks for asking, and I appreciate your feedback.

Have a great evening sir.

Don't let yourself be ruled by fears-fears of something that MAY happen. Look at past results and stated goals for the future. Trump has been around for a long time and never invaded another country or even been involved in policies that caused death to 1,000s, making him the only major candidate that can make that claim.

Hey, you're right. The man has been trying to run for elective office for thirty years and failed so he's never had a chance to do any of those things.

Hey, you're right. The man has been trying to run for elective office for thirty years and failed so he's never had a chance to do any of those things.
Yes. In his 50 adult years he hasn't had even the itch to try to position himself so that he could do any of that stuff. You really think that someone that wants to cause wars and affect politics would have put off that desire all these years? He has been a famous person for at least 30 years and has never tried, as you indicated, for any elected office that would allow him to do that.
Meanwhile, his opponent has been lusting after power, government power to kill people, for 24 years or so.

Yes. In his 50 adult years he hasn't had even the itch to try to position himself so that he could do any of that stuff. You really think that someone that wants to cause wars and affect politics would have put off that desire all these years? He has been a famous person for at least 30 years and has never tried, as you indicated, for any elected office that would allow him to do that.
Meanwhile, his opponent has been lusting after power, government power to kill people, for 24 years or so.

Do your homework and come back.
"The Donald Trump presidential campaign of 2000 for the nomination of the Reform Party began when real estate magnate Donald Trump of New York announced the creation of a presidential exploratory committee on the October 7, 1999 edition of Larry King Live. Though Trump had never held elected office, he was well known for his frequent comments on public affairs and business exploits as head of The Trump Organization. He had previously considered a presidential run in 1988 as a Republican, but chose not to run. For 2000, Minnesota Governor Jesse Ventura convinced Trump to seek the presidential nomination of the Reform Party, which was fracturing despite achieving ballot access and qualifying for matching funds as a result of the presidential campaign of industrialist Ross Perot, the party's 1996 presidential nominee."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_presidential_campaign,_2000

Failing is not the same as not trying.

Do your homework and come back.
"The Donald Trump presidential campaign of 2000 for the nomination of the Reform Party began when real estate magnate Donald Trump of New York announced the creation of a presidential exploratory committee on the October 7, 1999 edition of Larry King Live. Though Trump had never held elected office, he was well known for his frequent comments on public affairs and business exploits as head of The Trump Organization. He had previously considered a presidential run in 1988 as a Republican, but chose not to run. For 2000, Minnesota Governor Jesse Ventura convinced Trump to seek the presidential nomination of the Reform Party, which was fracturing despite achieving ballot access and qualifying for matching funds as a result of the presidential campaign of industrialist Ross Perot, the party's 1996 presidential nominee."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_presidential_campaign,_2000

Failing is not the same as not trying.
Thank you. I stand corrected. Thinking about it is not the same as running but he apparently was a candidate for c. 4 months, from Oct, 1999 to Feb, 2000.

Liked his campaign: "focused his campaign on the issues of fair trade, eliminating the national debt, and achieving universal healthcare". Nothing about war or killing people.

So the choice is between a major candidate with 25 years of killing and trying for power and someone with 4 months of trying for power to get universal health care, fair trade, and lower debt.

Thank you. I stand corrected. Thinking about it is not the same as running but he apparently was a candidate for c. 4 months, from Oct, 1999 to Feb, 2000.

Liked his campaign: "focused his campaign on the issues of fair trade, eliminating the national debt, and achieving universal healthcare". Nothing about war or killing people.

So the choice is between a major candidate with 25 years of killing and trying for power and someone with 4 months of trying for power to get universal health care, fair trade, and lower debt.

Close. It's a choice between two liars, neither of whom has done much worth remembering. Donald Trump says he wants to control immigration while at the same time hiring H-1b visa carriers and illegal aliens. He calls himself the King of Debt and he's going to control the national debt? As for healthcare, all he's actually done was cancel his brother's health insurance and endanger his infant nephew over a family argument.

I don't see the benefit of voting for what a liar says he or she will do.

Last edited:

Look closer at the reason he's been infamous for all these years, and see why he's completely unsuitable for streetsweeper, let alone high office.. (streetsweeper being an honest job of work.)

Look closer at the reason he's been infamous for all these years, and see why he's completely unsuitable for streetsweeper, let alone high office.. (streetsweeper being an honest job of work.)
Unfortunately it seems to be a choice between an incompetent with no significant accomplishments and a blowhard who at least had succeeded by his definition of success.

Unfortunately it seems to be a choice between an incompetent with no significant accomplishments and a blowhard who at least had succeeded by his definition of success.
Why do you say Clinton doesn't have any significant accomplishments?

Why do you say Clinton doesn't have any significant accomplishments?
Well, this is a matter of opinion. My first campaign was George McGovern and to this day I remember his direct and specific accomplishments which were mainly about legislation that he wrote and got passed. He had tons of it. Clinton is one of hundreds of people to run for President, one of thousands of people to be a Senator (and most were for much longer), one of hundreds of people to be Secretary of a department. She has never held an executive position in which we can judge her by specific accomplishments. There have been 33 women Senators, 3 women Sec of State, and 33 women who ran for President so even the woman thing is overrated, IMO. Oh sure, I can read articles like Hillary Clinton's Accomplishments Speak for Themselves | US News Opinion and read how she speaks about this and did something that may have led to that but they all sound so nebulous and non-specific.

Would prefer someone who has served in the military, been chief executive for at least 10 years so that we can see a track record, have specific legislation that they initiate and passed if they were in government. Don't think much of words like "he speaks out for the poor" or "instrumental in getting funding" (HOW specifically) or getting credentialed. That stuff is too easy to fake. Like "I was instrumental in maintaining the money supply post 9-11" because I worked in a bank.

Back
Top Bottom