• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Who Is Donald Trump?

Here earned $362 MILLION in 2014 and $557 MILLION last year off of a business that he built from almost the first stone.

You were saying.....

Well there was that 100 million from daddy...

He is putting on a show, tHis has been very clear all along, did you read the piece?

Look, Trump learned as I did LONG ago that it is very advantageous to be underestimated, he is smart enough to know to feed that and he does it oh so well, then after those he is dealing with fall for it he cleans their clocks.

Trump is not stupid, he is operating at several levels above everyone else.

Seriously.

EDIT: the proof, in the pudding, is in the WINNING.

Good luck

Here earned $362 MILLION in 2014 and $557 MILLION last year off of a business that he built from almost the first stone.

You were saying.....

Says who? Prove it from a real source.

Well there was that 100 million from daddy...

He was worth nearly that much himself when his father died leaving him that wealth. In addition, Trump actually worked for his father's company helping to increase his father's net worth long before he died.

Not very honest of you to dismiss all that you disagree with with just a 'Please' and calling it silliness. Fact of the matter is that it's far from silliness that you claim, and quite serious.

Whether you'll acknowledge it or not, Hillary doesn't have a very good track record in her career of self, umm, public service.

You keep running into interesting 'coincidences' such as the Russian uranium deal, and now, something similar with the Chinese, and also large 'donations' from Middle East nation's dictators, where execution of LGBT is the standard fair, all the while she claims to be a friend of the LGBT community. All those 'donations' to the Clinton foundation are all liabilities and pliable leverage against Hillary which she drags into the White House with her.

Hardly. All that I've cited is available from a multitude of news sources. Try and prove me wrong if you feel like it.

So what's your point?

I have to disagree with the extremely intelligent comment. That has never been displayed by Trump.

Which is it............sickness or intelligence........

In the latter I would say "lack of"

So what's your point?

I think the post stands on it's own. I cite facts, and they escape you, can't penetrate past your partisan blinders. You poor thing.

I am going to put the following in this thread as it seems to be the best place for it:

Marla Maples won't say if she's voting for Donald Trump - Fox 5 NY | WNYW

The fact that Marla Maples says this about Trump, after all they have been through (for instance him refusing to give her much money at the end of the marriage) is astounding. I am also reminded of an interview where Melania said that the #1 thing she loves about Don is his mind, and she is no dummy herself.

Interesting stuff.

Of course. I'll bet she would have married him even if he was poor, because of that "mind". Right?

Of course. I'll bet she would have married him even if he was poor, because of that "mind". Right?

Wait, is there some study somewhere that says that Gold Diggers are liars?

In the circles I run I think I would have seen that if it existed.

What do you know that I dont?

:unsure13:

Who gives a crap if she's a gold digger? They suit each other fine! He want's to own his woman and she comes at a high price. She's HOT!

I wish I could afford that.

Who gives a crap if she's a gold digger? They suit each other fine! He want's to own his woman and she comes at a high price. She's HOT!

I wish I could afford that.

And in all seriousness, this is not trolling, I think based upon what experts have said and what he has said we can be 97% sure that Don is a pistol in bed and that at this age he only sleeps with the best.

+1 Donald Trump

Also in all seriousness, my dad, a salesman, who I lost in 1987 when he was just 47 wanted to be Donald Trump. Donald Trump was almost a God to him.

So, you are basically saying he should get the lib and dems votes, too. A man for all sides. Hillary? Only in it for herself.

ROTFLMAO! Now that was good, yes, by all means go with that thought..............:lamo

Nobody ever said gold diggers were liars.

Trump is the guy who will lose to Hillary Clinton in November.

Wait and see.

Lots of people will be voting against him for the same reasons that others will be voting for him.

He has dug his own grave with the hate and fear that he's been spreading.

:lol:

Personality - I never understood how anyone got the idea that Trump is thin skinned, he is a rugged as they come.

.. .

Yeah he's a real tough skinned guy alright.

Yeah he's a real tough skinned guy alright.

He was bashing the media and victim culture, a standard part of his rallies, because journalist are held in low regard but the elite will not admit it and victim culture has run amuck .....this is part of the straight talk express, it has nothing to do with Dons ego.

Because Donald said so.

Because Trump is worth between $2.5 and $10 billion depending upon who is guessing, and in the real world either number earns him the label "successful businessman" in spite of what ever stake his dad gave him because he has hustled the whole time. Trump put his money in the pot and tried to grow it by taking risks over and over and over, and he has a net worth in the billions.

That is winning.

Unless he got there by criminal behaviour he is a successful businessman, case closed.

Back
Top Bottom