• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Who Is Donald Trump?

That would be a two edged sword, as Hillary could take the same action.

We were not talking about HRC or Trump but were setting you straight on how one can turn a President into a King..........

Take a chill pill. The stuff you post about you should be the last one talking.

What I post on is of this world and factual............. a quality it would seem too large a group here cannot claim to do

Guessing you think you know what you are talking about is dangerous..............check out what you thing maybe so before you speak.............that way there is no need for embarrassment.....

Trump is a serial liar.......Just Google "Trump "serial liar"......and see how many responsible and reliable hits you get........

You can Google up as much of that as you want. Do the same for Hillary, you get all the hard news sites. I did, and it's true.

Of all HRC's short comings she is not known to be a liar...........
That's bogus. See statement above. Hillary is in fact known to be a liar, as well as corrupt, as well as abusive.
that is until Faux Noise and the other RW "go alongs" started the campaign to "Get Hillary" .......at a public GOP event several years ago GOP Senate leader Mitch McConnell described the plan to prevent HRC ever winning......by portraying her as "untrustworthy" ; someone not to be trusted" and liar...........

The GOP has been very successful in their efforts ........and have been repeating the theme over and over again for the past 4+ years........

For the accurate info on HRC I suggest you use Politifacts in making your judgments of HRC

Yeah, right. Keep dreaming.
[h=3]All False statements involving Hillary Clinton | PolitiFact[/h]www.politifact.com/personalities/hillary-clinton/statements/.../false/PolitiFact.com

"I am the only candidate on either side who has laid out a specific plan about what I would do to defeat ISIS." — PolitiFact National on Wednesday, January 27th, ...

[h=3]The 7 Wildest Lies From Hillary Clinton - The Political Insider[/h]www.thepoliticalinsider.com/t-day-evergreen-7-wildest-lies-hillary-clinton/
To get you in the mood for the following list, we asked rock legend Henry Rollins to ... Comment: Does Hillary Clinton's history of lying make a difference to you?

[h=3]Hillary Clinton's long list of lies - Washington Times[/h]www.washingtontimes.com/.../hillary-clintons-long-list-of-lies/The Washington Times

4 days ago - Applying that theme to the evolution of Hillary Rodham, then Hillary Rodham Clinton ... A list of her 'accomplishments' reveals a suspect pattern ...

[h=3]Hillary Clinton's Top 10 Lies & Exaggerations - America Rising[/h]https://www.americarisingpac.org/hillary-clintons-top-10-lies-exaggerations/
Hillary Clinton's Top 10 Lies & Exaggerations ... questions about her tenure at State, Hillary Clinton claimed that there was “a long list” of her accomplishments.

You can Google up as much of that as you want. Do the same for Hillary, you get all the hard news sites. I did, and it's true.

That's bogus. See statement above. Hillary is in fact known to be a liar, as well as corrupt, as well as abusive.

Yeah, right. Keep dreaming.
[h=3]All False statements involving Hillary Clinton | PolitiFact[/h]www.politifact.com/personalities/hillary-clinton/statements/.../false/PolitiFact.com

"I am the only candidate on either side who has laid out a specific plan about what I would do to defeat ISIS." — PolitiFact National on Wednesday, January 27th, ...

[h=3]The 7 Wildest Lies From Hillary Clinton - The Political Insider[/h]www.thepoliticalinsider.com/t-day-evergreen-7-wildest-lies-hillary-clinton/
To get you in the mood for the following list, we asked rock legend Henry Rollins to ... Comment: Does Hillary Clinton's history of lying make a difference to you?

[h=3]Hillary Clinton's long list of lies - Washington Times[/h]www.washingtontimes.com/.../hillary-clintons-long-list-of-lies/The Washington Times

4 days ago - Applying that theme to the evolution of Hillary Rodham, then Hillary Rodham Clinton ... A list of her 'accomplishments' reveals a suspect pattern ...

[h=3]Hillary Clinton's Top 10 Lies & Exaggerations - America Rising[/h]https://www.americarisingpac.org/hillary-clintons-top-10-lies-exaggerations/
Hillary Clinton's Top 10 Lies & Exaggerations ... questions about her tenure at State, Hillary Clinton claimed that there was “a long list” of her accomplishments.

Who's perfect?

But are all her lies at the rate of more than half the statements she has made over the 20o+ years of public service?

BTW

You seem to have used some very questionable sources dearie.........

What's with that?

Can't find what you want to prove you're right from any responsible and reliable MSM sources?

( PolitiFact is OK and one that can be trusted for accuracy...)

Last edited:
Who's perfect?

But are all her lies at the rate of more than half the statements she has made over the 20o+ years of public service?

BTW

You seem to have used some very questionable sources dearie.........

What's with that?

Can't find what you want to prove you're right from any responsible and reliable MSM sources?

( PolitiFact is OK and one that can be trusted for accuracy...)

A 20 year history of lying is dismissed with 'Who's perfect', while in pretty much the same breath 'Oh look at how much Trump lies' - A new definition for partisan hackery, hypocrisy, partisan myopia.

Fact-Checking Hillary: No, the Clinton Foundation Hasn't Operated With 'Complete Transparency'
Credit to MSNBC's Rachel Maddow for asking about a thorny issue that has largely receded to the back burner for Hillary -- perhaps rightfully so, given the fact that she's reportedly about to be questioned by the FBI over a separate scandal, about which she's lied constantly. Nevertheless, the heart of the Clinton Foundation controversy sits at the intersection of big money and power politics. It represents exactly the sort of unholy, influence-peddling and -purchasing system that Hillary's primary opponent has railed against, to great electoral effect. Watch as Mrs. Clinton assures viewers that any concerns about her family foundation serving as a giant dodgy political "slush fund" (as one good government watchdog called it) should be allayed by her...commitment to transparency. Via the Free Beacon:

1. Clinton Foundation Failed to Disclose 1,100 Foreign Donations (Bloomberg)
  2. Clinton charity never provided foreign donor data (Boston Globe):
  3. Clinton charities will refile tax returns, audit for other errors (Reuters)
  4. And here are some serious reported details on a highly controversial and suspect uranium deal involving the Russians, approved by Hillary's State Department (New York Times):
    As the Russians gradually assumed control of Uranium One in three separate transactions from 2009 to 2013, Canadian records show, a flow of cash made its way to the Clinton Foundation. Uranium One’s chairman used his family foundation to make four donations totaling $2.35 million. Those contributions were not publicly disclosed by the Clintons, despite an agreement Mrs. Clinton had struck with the Obama White House to publicly identify all donors. Other people with ties to the company made donations as well. And shortly after the Russians announced their intention to acquire a majority stake in Uranium One, Mr. Clinton received $500,000 for a Moscow speech from a Russian investment bank with links to the Kremlin that was promoting Uranium One stock. At the time, both Rosatom and the United States government made promises intended to ease concerns about ceding control of the company’s assets to the Russians. Those promises have been repeatedly broken, records show.

So if you are against darnk money in US politics, I don't see how you can support Hillary for POTUS.
The Clinton Foundation is nothing but 'dark money', with little to no control of where it comes from and where it goes (I'll wager sizable sums end up in the Clinton's pockets).

Every one of those 'donations' is someone having leverage on Hillary when she's in office. Every one of them has leverage over her to get what they want from her, while she is POTUS.

From that citation, we also have:
"First off, if you haven't already, go back and read my 12-point summary of a devastating Washington Post expose of how Hillary's email scheme came to exist and explode into a national security scandal."

Which is yet another scandal, with layers upon layers of Hillary lies - some under oath (must be a Clinton family trait), bad judgement, arrogance, with implications of a number of threats to national security.

So if you're at all concerned about national security in these troubled times, and those ahead, I don't see how you can possibly support Hillary for POTUS.

So if you're at all concerned about honesty, integrity and above all accountability of government, I don't see how you can possibly support Hillary for POTUS.

So if you're at all concerned about government transparency, I don't see how you can possibly support Hillary for POTUS.

I don't see how you can possibly support Hillary for POTUS period.

A 20 year history of lying is dismissed with 'Who's perfect', while in pretty much the same breath 'Oh look at how much Trump lies' - A new definition for partisan hackery, hypocrisy, partisan myopia.

So if you are against darnk money in US politics, I don't see how you can support Hillary for POTUS.
The Clinton Foundation is nothing but 'dark money', with little to no control of where it comes from and where it goes (I'll wager sizable sums end up in the Clinton's pockets).

Every one of those 'donations' is someone having leverage on Hillary when she's in office. Every one of them has leverage over her to get what they want from her, while she is POTUS.

From that citation, we also have:
"First off, if you haven't already, go back and read my 12-point summary of a devastating Washington Post expose of how Hillary's email scheme came to exist and explode into a national security scandal."

Which is yet another scandal, with layers upon layers of Hillary lies - some under oath (must be a Clinton family trait), bad judgement, arrogance, with implications of a number of threats to national security.

So if you're at all concerned about national security in these troubled times, and those ahead, I don't see how you can possibly support Hillary for POTUS.

So if you're at all concerned about honesty, integrity and above all accountability of government, I don't see how you can possibly support Hillary for POTUS.

So if you're at all concerned about government transparency, I don't see how you can possibly support Hillary for POTUS.

I don't see how you can possibly support Hillary for POTUS period.

RELATED

Donald Trump's speech on Hillary Clinton filled with distortions - CBS News
Donald Trump's speech on Hillary Clinton filled with distortions

“Donald Trump's fierce denunciation of Hillary Clinton on Wednesday was rife with distortion.

He accused Clinton of announcing a withdrawal from Iraq that wasn't on her watch, pulled numbers out of nowhere on her plan for refugees and went beyond the established facts behind the killing of the U.S. ambassador to Libya in stating starkly that she "left him there to die." In doing so, he assigned her far more influence in the world than she exercised as secretary of

A look at some of his assertions and how they stack up with the facts:

TRUMP: "In just four years, ..............

THE FACTS: These statements make only passing acquaintance with reality.

There was no U.S. invasion of Libya. ............................

And she had nothing to do with the "disastrous strategy" of giving a departure date from Iraq. It was the George W. Bush administration that announced the planned withdrawal of U.S. forces from Iraq in 2008...............................

RELATED

Donald Trump's speech on Hillary Clinton filled with distortions - CBS News
Donald Trump's speech on Hillary Clinton filled with distortions

“Donald Trump's fierce denunciation of Hillary Clinton on Wednesday was rife with distortion.

He accused Clinton of announcing a withdrawal from Iraq that wasn't on her watch, pulled numbers out of nowhere on her plan for refugees and went beyond the established facts behind the killing of the U.S. ambassador to Libya in stating starkly that she "left him there to die." In doing so, he assigned her far more influence in the world than she exercised as secretary of

A look at some of his assertions and how they stack up with the facts:

TRUMP: "In just four years, ..............

THE FACTS: These statements make only passing acquaintance with reality.

There was no U.S. invasion of Libya. ............................

And she had nothing to do with the "disastrous strategy" of giving a departure date from Iraq. It was the George W. Bush administration that announced the planned withdrawal of U.S. forces from Iraq in 2008...............................

CBS news has already demonstrated that they are in the tank for Hillary, and as such, would discount them as a serious and factual based news source for anything related to Hillary and / or Trump.

MEDIA DIRTY TRICKS: CBS, NBC Manipulate Polling Data to Show Hillary with Lead Over Trump

The one sided character assassination by the Biased Lame Stream Media is further exemplified by:

TV News Feasts on Trump Controversies While Ignoring Hillary’s Scandals

controversyairtime.jpg

So little surprise that so many of the electorate are clueless as to Hillary's history of lying, corruption, amoral behavior and poor judgement.

(Sorry in advance if this video link doesn't work, I can't check it at work)

You remember when Hillary was being interviewed about the Wall Street speeches she gave? How she stated that her reimbursement for them was 'whatever they game her'? Yeah, that was an out right lie.

Screen-Shot-2016-06-21-at-10.14.19-PM-1-550x534.png

Check Out Hillary’s ‘Standard Requirements’ For A Speaking Engagement…

Says right there, 'The fee for this type of event would be $225,000'. So up front she demanded that much money. Doesn't jive in the least with her lying interview response to a direct question about it.

The video is precious. It needs to go viral.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

You confuse the truth with twaddle, eh? Not the first time I dare say. I would wager it is almost EVERY time. Good luck with the continued ironic hypocrisy, its a style that really fits you.

Do you have anything to say on the subject......

Which is what we are supposed to do.........

or is it you do not know anything about the subject ands cannot muster an on-subject reply

Well, in spite of the article's author's point of view..........

I believe sick people do sick things more often than the author seems to have forgotten..........

Sick people should never be president........ and to do so is to create an "accident waiting to happen"

You mean like FDR, the president who holds the record for number of terms?

Very long piece here concluding:

A Psychologist Analyzes Donald Trump’s Personality - The Atlantic

I think this evaluation massively errors by virtually ignoring Trumps extreme intelligence, but it is more or less right. I never understood how anyone got the idea that Trump is thin skinned, he is a rugged as they come.

BTW, since the author does not know I will tell you......... Trumps story of his life is that he is a builder, a great builder.

Hawk...I haven't read anything but your opening comments as I write this (I'll scan the other comments later)...

...BUT...

...since you think of Donald Trump as possessed of "extreme intelligence" and as NOT being "thin-skinned"...I gotta tell you that this is the most poorly conceived thread I've ever seen you offer...and over the years, I see a lot of 'em.

If Donald Trump is extemely intelligent...he is a cosmic master at disguising it. From my observations of him...I'd consider him to be about at a high school level of intelligence AT BEST.

As for his skin thickness...he is about as thick skinned as a spoiled two year older.

Hawk...I haven't read anything but your opening comments as I write this (I'll scan the other comments later)...

...BUT...

...since you think of Donald Trump as possessed of "extreme intelligence" and as NOT being "thin-skinned"...I gotta tell you that this is the most poorly conceived thread I've ever seen you offer...and over the years, I see a lot of 'em.

If Donald Trump is extemely intelligent...he is a cosmic master at disguising it. From my observations of him...I'd consider him to be about at a high school level of intelligence AT BEST.

As for his skin thickness...he is about as thick skinned as a spoiled two year older.

Ya I know Frank, I have been trying to brighten you up on Trump for damn near a year but I just cant seem to get there.

THat's all right, you know well that I dont demand that my friends/companions agree with me.

We share that trait, you who insists upon having conservative golfing chums.

It is summer on the calendar, are the links finally in good shape?

Last edited:
CBS news has already demonstrated that they are in the tank for Hillary, and as such, would discount them as a serious and factual based news source for anything related to Hillary and / or Trump.

MEDIA DIRTY TRICKS: CBS, NBC Manipulate Polling Data to Show Hillary with Lead Over Trump

The one sided character assassination by the Biased Lame Stream Media is further exemplified by:

TV News Feasts on Trump Controversies While Ignoring Hillary’s Scandals

controversyairtime.jpg

So little surprise that so many of the electorate are clueless as to Hillary's history of lying, corruption, amoral behavior and poor judgement.

(Sorry in advance if this video link doesn't work, I can't check it at work)

You remember when Hillary was being interviewed about the Wall Street speeches she gave? How she stated that her reimbursement for them was 'whatever they game her'? Yeah, that was an out right lie.

Screen-Shot-2016-06-21-at-10.14.19-PM-1-550x534.png

Check Out Hillary’s ‘Standard Requirements’ For A Speaking Engagement…

Says right there, 'The fee for this type of event would be $225,000'. So up front she demanded that much money. Doesn't jive in the least with her lying interview response to a direct question about it.

Please...........So with the silliness...........

Just wondering........Is Faux Noise your main source for the news?

In my analysis I have you wrong 73.2% of the time, but you are right here:

The Media Research Center (MRC) is a politically conservative content analysis organization based in Reston, Virginia, founded in 1987 by activist L. Brent Bozell III.[1] Its stated mission is to "prove—through sound scientific research—that liberal bias in the media does exist and undermines traditional American values."[2

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Media_Research_Center

Bozell Likened Obama To "A Skinny, Ghetto Crackhead." On Fox News' Hannity, Bozell said, "How long do you think Sean Hannity's show would last if four times in one sentence, he made a comment about, say, the President of the United States, and said that he looked like a skinny, ghetto crackhead? Which, by the way, you might want to say that Barack Obama does." [Fox News, Hannity, 12/22/11, via Media Matters]

Bozell Said Rapper Common's Invite To White House Another Example Of The "Obamas Surrounding Themselves With ... Anti-American, American Hating People." When First Lady Michelle Obama invited the rapper Common to the White House for a poetry event, Bozell responded by accusing the Obamas of "surrounding themselves with ... anti-American, American hating people." [Fox News, Hannity, 5/12/11, via Media Matters]

Bozell Claimed "The Gay Agenda Endorses The Right Of Gays To Marry And Teach Children, And That's In Utter Opposition To Mainstream America." The Hartford Courant quoted Bozell as saying that "the gay agenda endorses the right of gays to marry and teach children, and that's in utter opposition to mainstream America." [Hartford Courant, 9/14/92]

Bozell Described An Episode Of Ellen Which Featured Ellen DeGeneres Coming Out Of The Closet As "Thrusting Garbage Down The Throats Of Children." After ABC aired an episode of Ellen which featured Ellen DeGeneres coming out of the closet, Bozell said of the show: "There's this sense almost of horror ... there are some elements in Hollywood who are bent, come hell or high water, on thrusting garbage down the throats of children." [Associated Press, April 1997, via Media Matters]

Bozell Claimed Hollywood Demonstrated "Liberal Bias" By Failing To Portray Gays As "Morally Wrong." Bozell said in a 1992 Hollywood Reporter article, "What lessons are we teaching American children with these shows?" He added: "Why can't a single primetime show say -- with no strings attached -- that homosexuality is morally wrong?" [Hollywood Reporter, 6/23/10, via Media Matters]

Bozell Called Obama "The Single Most Radical, Left-Wing President In The History Of The United States." On Fox & Friends, Bozell referred to Obama as "the single most radical, left-wing president in the History of the United States." [Fox News, Fox & Friends, 4/15/11, via Media Matters]

Bozell Complained Glee's Chris Colfer, Hollywood Are "Evangelists For ... Sexual Immorality." In a CNSNews.com column, Bozell complained that Entertainment Weekly, Glee's Chris Colfer, the Hollywood Foreign Press awards (Colfer won a Golden Globe for playing a bullied gay teen on Glee), and the entertainment industry in general are "evangelists for a revolution of sexual immorality." [CNSNews.com, 1/28/11, via Media Matters]

Bozell Said Of Whoopi Goldberg: "[D]og Muzzles, For People's Mouths, Sometimes Are A Very Good Thing." As a guest on CNN's now-defunct Crossfire, Bozell said, "[W]hen I think of the people like Whoopi Goldberg and the kind of things they say, I'm reminded that muzzles, dog muzzles, for people's mouths, sometimes are a very good thing." [CNN, Crossfire, 8/5/04, via Media Matters]

Bozell Accused President Carter Of Sounding Like A "College Freshman Who Spouts Neo-Marxist Pablum After One Too Many Hits On The Bong." On Hannity, Bozell said of former President Jimmy Carter, "Doesn't he sound like that proverbial college freshman who spouts neo-Marxist pablum after one too many hits on the bong?" [Fox News, Hannity, 10/31/10, via Media Matters]

Bozell Blamed Hollywood For "Eroding America's Moral Character On 'Gay Marriage,' " And Selling A "Radical Devolution In Moral Standards." In a NewsBusters.org column, Bozell wrote that "Hollywood has played a part in eroding America's moral character on 'gay marriage.' " He added: "It's about time somebody admitted that Hollywood isn't just persuading people into buying Wrigley's Gum or McDonald's burgers. In between the commercials, they're selling a radical devolution in moral standards." [NewsBusters.org, 5/12/12
The 10 Worst Examples In Brent Bozell's "Hater" History

+1 imyoda

Not very honest of you to dismiss all that you disagree with with just a 'Please' and calling it silliness. Fact of the matter is that it's far from silliness that you claim, and quite serious.

Whether you'll acknowledge it or not, Hillary doesn't have a very good track record in her career of self, umm, public service.

You keep running into interesting 'coincidences' such as the Russian uranium deal, and now, something similar with the Chinese, and also large 'donations' from Middle East nation's dictators, where execution of LGBT is the standard fair, all the while she claims to be a friend of the LGBT community. All those 'donations' to the Clinton foundation are all liabilities and pliable leverage against Hillary which she drags into the White House with her.

Hardly. All that I've cited is available from a multitude of news sources. Try and prove me wrong if you feel like it.

He's the guy who won't be the next president of the USA.

Wait and see.

Well, in spite of the article's author's point of view..........

I believe sick people do sick things more often than the author seems to have forgotten..........

Sick people should never be president........ and to do so is to create an "accident waiting to happen"
I have to disagree with the extremely intelligent comment. That has never been displayed by Trump.

The proof is in the pudding.

What proof? He has a limited vocabulary. He has yet to give details on his platform other than to say he's going to build a wall, deport all illegals and
slam anyone who criticizes him. And we are finding out more about his business acumen which is not as great as he claims it to be.

What proof? He has a limited vocabulary. He has yet to give details on his platform other than to say he's going to build a wall, deport all illegals and
slam anyone who criticizes him. And we are finding out more about his business acumen which is not as great as he claims it to be.

He is putting on a show, tHis has been very clear all along, did you read the piece?

Look, Trump learned as I did LONG ago that it is very advantageous to be underestimated, he is smart enough to know to feed that and he does it oh so well, then after those he is dealing with fall for it he cleans their clocks.

Trump is not stupid, he is operating at several levels above everyone else.

Seriously.

EDIT: the proof, in the pudding, is in the WINNING.

Last edited:
He is putting on a show, tHis has been very clear all along, did you read the piece?

Look, Trump learned as I did LONG ago that it is very advantageous to be underestimated, he is smart enough to know to feed that and he does it oh so well, then after those he is dealing with fall for it he cleans their clocks.

Trump is not stupid, he is operating at several levels above everyone else.

Seriously.

EDIT: the proof, in the pudding, is in the WINNING.

The only clocks he's cleaning are those of the ill-educated and the unwashed. They swallow his pap.

And we are finding out more about his business acumen which is not as great as he claims it to be.

Here earned $362 MILLION in 2014 and $557 MILLION last year off of a business that he built from almost the first stone.

You were saying.....

The only clocks he's cleaning are those of the ill-educated and the unwashed. They swallow his pap.

Yup, everyone who doesn't listen to your opinions is ill-educated and the unwashed. We all know that story.

That is the script that the elite are handing out.

Some people fall for it.

Back
Top Bottom