• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Who Is Cassidy Hutchinson Anyway??

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent

"Cassidy Hutchinson, an aide to former White House chief of staff Mark Meadows and a witness to many critical events and conversations, is expected to testify publicly on Tuesday before the select committee investigating the January 6, 2021, US Capitol attack, according to two sources familiar with the matter. Her live testimony would mark a significant moment in the committee's series of hearings as Hutchinson has long been considered one of its most consequential witnesses due to her proximity to former President Donald Trump's then-White House chief of staff. Hutchinson also named several Republican members of Congress who she said had inquired about pardons, either for themselves or others, in the lead-up to January 6 -- CNN has reported that during one of her interviews with the committee, Hutchinson said Trump had suggested to Meadows that he approved of the "hang Mike Pence" chants from rioters who stormed the US Capitol."

So I thought the committee was going to take a break until next month -- what is the rush with this surprise announcement of a hearing today and some nobody witness giving testimony? At least, to those who have already made their mind up that Trump did no wrong and it is perfectly ok to have fake electors and it is perfectly ok for Vice Presidents to overturn elections -- people like that will view whatever Cassidy has to say with skepticism...well, actually, they won't even hear her testimony because nobody in Trumpland is watching....I think the rush may be because the DOJ is on the verge of carrying out some more search warrants and they don't want to give folks time to get their stories straight...they already raided Clarke's home and took John Eastman's phone. So exactly what does Cassidy know that will shed light on what we don't know??

Good thing that Mr. Hutchinson wasn't in jail. He'd probably have a serious, unavoidable "Accident" ....like commit suicide with some toilet paper.
It's Ms Hutchison but yes there was mention of increased security. Something's up. Another poster mentioned a connection to her statements about Congressmen seeking pardons. Maybe some of them contacted her in a less than friendly fashion.Or maybe there is a connection to the newly reviewed documentary footage. Whatever it is sounds interesting.

It's Ms Hutchison but yes there was mention of increased security. Something's up. Another poster mentioned a connection to her statements about Congressmen seeking pardons. Maybe some of them contacted her in a less than friendly fashion.Or maybe there is a connection to the newly reviewed documentary footage. Whatever it is sounds interesting.
So it's Ms. Hutchinson? See..sometimes I don't know shit. :)

"Cassidy Hutchinson, an aide to former White House chief of staff Mark Meadows and a witness to many critical events and conversations, is expected to testify publicly on Tuesday before the select committee investigating the January 6, 2021, US Capitol attack, according to two sources familiar with the matter. Her live testimony would mark a significant moment in the committee's series of hearings as Hutchinson has long been considered one of its most consequential witnesses due to her proximity to former President Donald Trump's then-White House chief of staff. Hutchinson also named several Republican members of Congress who she said had inquired about pardons, either for themselves or others, in the lead-up to January 6 -- CNN has reported that during one of her interviews with the committee, Hutchinson said Trump had suggested to Meadows that he approved of the "hang Mike Pence" chants from rioters who stormed the US Capitol."

So I thought the committee was going to take a break until next month -- what is the rush with this surprise announcement of a hearing today and some nobody witness giving testimony? At least, to those who have already made their mind up that Trump did no wrong and it is perfectly ok to have fake electors and it is perfectly ok for Vice Presidents to overturn elections -- people like that will view whatever Cassidy has to say with skepticism...well, actually, they won't even hear her testimony because nobody in Trumpland is watching....I think the rush may be because the DOJ is on the verge of carrying out some more search warrants and they don't want to give folks time to get their stories straight...they already raided Clarke's home and took John Eastman's phone. So exactly what does Cassidy know that will shed light on what we don't know??
You'll find out starting at 1 pm. Try to hang in there.

I think the poster could be alluding to the death of the Sergeant of Arms yesterday....it doesn't take much for the conspiracy machine to start churning out new conspiracies...

I think the poster could be alluding to the death of the Sergeant of Arms yesterday....it doesn't take much for the conspiracy machine to start churning out new conspiracies...

No doubt that will be Tucker's new shiny object tonight as he tries to deflect from Hutchinson's testimony. I wonder how long it will be before Fox throws Trump under the bus and embraces DeSantis? Sometime this summer is my guess.

She needs to grow eyes in the back of her head…

Back
Top Bottom