• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Who is being tested and WHY ?

This thread is a prime example of what is wrong with America. CV19 is not a left/right (Democrat/Republican) problem. It is an America problem.
After all these months people still want to demonize the other side. CV19 has definitely turned into a political football. Wouldn't it be great if our elected officials could put aside their political views and work together. That goes for the rest of us. Put aside your views and help the US get through this virus.

Yes, and you know why? Because you prefer to listen to Trump's lies about having defeated the virus and fantasy about turning corners rather than facing reality. Stay uninformed. Not my problem. I asked you to provide a source you find reputable. Where is it? This is your chance to show me how stupid I am. I suggest you take it.
Sounds like TDS. You are so deeply into hatred of Trump that you cannot come up with an objective much less coherent argument

Sounds like TDS. You are so deeply into hatred of Trump that you cannot come up with an objective much less coherent argument
I already presented you with an argument; facts you prefer to ignore and an opportunity to prove them wrong-again ignored by you. And you have the gall to accuse me of incoherence? That's precious!

No....you presented me with an overly alarmist point of view on the pandemic and a goofy website(Worldometer). Come up with something rational and we can discuss.

It should tell anyone with half a functioning cortex that the Chinese, the Japanese, the South Koreans are smart. That's why rates of infection in the US are off the charts, while in those countries they are almost negligible. And why is that? Because people wear masks! "Unamerican" :ROFLMAO: I'll tell you what's "unamerican"; stupid posts like yours.
Hard to make sense of his jumble of word salad.

This is November, not February. Do you not understand that as our knowledge of how the virus is transmitted grows so the opinion of experts also changes and is modified over time? Or perhaps you still believe the sun sinks into the sea at night because it's what the ancients believed. Such simple facts are clearly beyond you. Nobody knew a damn thing about this Coronavirus when it first emerged.
You need to learn not to insult or demean those with vastly more knowledge than you-especially when it comes to grammar and formatting text. My advice? Don't comment on things about which you clearly have no knowledge.
Agreed.

I want every one who brings up "Fauci said no masks" (8 months ago) to consider this....
The recommendation changed based on new information - asymptomatic spread was not just a fluke, but a feature of the disease. So at that point recomendations changed.
So you are a person who thinks that recommendations should not change with science....if you get cancer, feel free to enjoy treatment with leeches...and get back to us (if you can) and tell us how that went for you.

A close friend couldn’t taste or smell anything. He ate a hot pepper to make sure. Nothing. Said it was the craziest thing. He got tested as well as his wife and kids. He was positive and the rest of his family negative.

My mom came down with the flu and got tested to make sure it wasnt corona. She tested negative.

I dont wanna extrapolate too much but Im assuming the reason they got tested is similar to why others get tested.

or...could be some crazy national conspiracy as well. I guess everyone is entitled to their own views.

First of all it needs to be Identified as to what States are claiming a record
number of Covid Positive cases.My state has been corrupted but the
neighboring *State has a GOP Governor.And they have maintained about
double to triple or more the number of cases for months.
However *Eric Holcomb could be a Never Trumper.That could mean everything.
Never Trumpers are almost bragging about the state they live in winning.
For Biden.
I see no explanation as to why so many cases are being reported.It's not
like a registration where you know the person and if they're registered.
But then it could be as simple as My Governor { Beshear } as his first official
act Released 100,ooo felons.Overturing the GOP Governor Matt Bevin
who Trump and McConnell stumped for at the legendary Rupp Arena.
Beshear's Father was congratulated by Obama personally a few times
for his role in pushing ObamaCare.Andy Beshear is the son Of Steve Beshear.
All Steve Beshear did was enroll Kentuckians into Medicaid.They could
have done that themselves regardless of ObamaCare.Medicaid was available
for most americans in most American Citties as long as certain requirements
are meet.Like being Poor.

Sorry but I ain't a buyin'. All the now daily record level of new Coronavirus
cases.Because of record level of tests being administered.So,Am I to believe
that americans are lining up in droves to be tested.Huge droves are
begging to be tested.More like Droves of Democrat Governoers are using this
Reported { ? } new panic of record level of Tested Coronavirus cases.
Why would normal sane americans be begging to be tested in order to find
out if they have Covid.Given how easy it is to manipulate testing that gives
a false positive reading.That's really something a normal American can look
forward to.Write Home about.Give me a break.Or don't and just use common
sense.Aren't democrats the first bunch to say This Virus is not Political.
Then they go out { run out and about } Pleading how This President is to blame.
Must be blamed ... virtually MAKING it Political.
The same doggone crap the Democrats and MSM used to Insist about
Donald Trump being in the pocket of Putin.That Trump was obviously guilty
of a Quid Pro Quo.When we have Joe Biden actually telling us how to use
a Quid Pro Quo.
Wise Up America !
Next stop could be a New city called Bananaville.
Where you won't find a Cozy,down home friendly General Store.
But rather a large Lit-up like a Christmas tree Banana Republic Store.
With Life size posters decking the walls showcasing your local Politician
shaking hands with the New World Order Chairman.

Godfrey Daniel
I guess the field hospitals being set up in TEXAS is fake news.

Hard to make sense of his jumble of word salad.

Most writers are quite cognizant { aware }. And your sentence
" Hard to make sense of his jumble of word salad " does not read well.
In the least it should read ... " Hard to make sense from his jumbled word salad."
Or " Hard to make sense out of his jumbled word salad."
If one is determined to use a qualifier to impact the degree of word salad.
It could easily be ... Hard to make sense from unseasoned word salad.
maybe ... Hard to sensibly unjumble that word salad.Of his.
Or ... If you prefer ... His Majesty.

Look...no one is saying the COVID virus isnt real. To people with co-morbid conditions it can be fatal, just as any flu can. But Ive never seen so many advocates of 'science' ignore the facts and the facts are quite clear. The Virus in and of itself is very much non lethal. MOST of the cases reported...the vast majority...are asymptomatic and would never know they have or had the virus if someone didnt tell them. The testing 'standards' are all over the place and the results can be DEMONSTRABLY proven to be unreliable. Testing and resting REGULARLY shows false positives, even in the same labs. Those are all facts.

How come know one talks about all the false negative tests? I work in the medical field, and day after day patients arrive at our office with every listed Covid symptom along with their recent negative test results and in many cases more than 1 negative test.

Another problem we face is the lack of contact tracing. Way too many people are hap-hazzardly socializing (especially amongst family and friends) like there ain't no tomorrow. Then when asked if they have been exposed to anyone suspected or confirmed to have the virus their typical answer is "No, I've been self-isolating at home for months". I call BS because if you are home self-isloating then you can't catch what you never exposed yourself to or never allowed into your home.

How come know one talks about all the false negative tests? I work in the medical field, and day after day patients arrive at our office with every listed Covid symptom along with their recent negative test results and in many cases more than 1 negative test.

Another problem we face is the lack of contact tracing. Way too many people are hap-hazzardly socializing (especially amongst family and friends) like there ain't no tomorrow. Then when asked if they have been exposed to anyone suspected or confirmed to have the virus their typical answer is "No, I've been self-isolating at home for months". I call BS because if you are home self-isloating then you can't catch what you never exposed yourself to or never allowed into your home.

Because [ Contact Tracing } is the goal of Blue State Ballbusting Control-freak
Authoritarian Governors.Like My Governor.It is the first step in controlling a
population.Just short of state sponsored Martial Law as we saw in the aftermath
of the Boston Marathon Bombing.The virtual shutting down of Boston proper
and mandating residents abide bullhorn directives.Where Swat trucks virtually
went street by street in order to capture a couple " Assumed " Bomb makers.
Where even elderly were forced to come outside residence to allow for a
Complete search of their Homes.There is video of Elderly being treated as if
criminals for not Immediately dispersing from their homes and kowtowing
to every Bullhorn demand.Families had their homes busted into and
their Pet Dogs shot dead.
That is how the city of Ballbusting Authoritarian Democrats do their own.

Most writers are quite cognizant { aware }. And your sentence
" Hard to make sense of his jumble of word salad " does not read well.
In the least it should read ... " Hard to make sense from his jumbled word salad."
Or " Hard to make sense out of his jumbled word salad."
If one is determined to use a qualifier to impact the degree of word salad.
It could easily be ... Hard to make sense from unseasoned word salad.
maybe ... Hard to sensibly unjumble that word salad.Of his.
Or ... If you prefer ... His Majesty.
c3dafe0465f3dbfc35bcb734ab501ebd.jpg

Rin Tin Tin or Lassie would jump thru flaming hoops to
be near me.That is a given.As far as some in Todays' Society ...
Let them eat their own cake.
Those who can't even point a finger in the right direction when a Hurricane
is belting down.Possessing no bearings.

Sorry but I ain't a buyin'. All the now daily record level of new Coronavirus
cases.Because of record level of tests being administered.So,Am I to believe
that americans are lining up in droves to be tested.Huge droves are
begging to be tested.More like Droves of Democrat Governoers are using this
Reported { ? } new panic of record level of Tested Coronavirus cases.
Why would normal sane americans be begging to be tested in order to find
out if they have Covid.Given how easy it is to manipulate testing that gives
a false positive reading.That's really something a normal American can look
forward to.Write Home about.Give me a break.Or don't and just use common
sense.Aren't democrats the first bunch to say This Virus is not Political.
Then they go out { run out and about } Pleading how This President is to blame.
Must be blamed ... virtually MAKING it Political.
The same doggone crap the Democrats and MSM used to Insist about
Donald Trump being in the pocket of Putin.That Trump was obviously guilty
of a Quid Pro Quo.When we have Joe Biden actually telling us how to use
a Quid Pro Quo.
Wise Up America !
Next stop could be a New city called Bananaville.
Where you won't find a Cozy,down home friendly General Store.
But rather a large Lit-up like a Christmas tree Banana Republic Store.
With Life size posters decking the walls showcasing your local Politician
shaking hands with the New World Order Chairman.

Godfrey Daniel
Actually the number of cases in underreported. the reason being, most people who have mild or no symptoms do not get tested. So your blather is just that, blather. Does not make any sense at all and I would hope you actually know it does not. The president is not to blame for covid, but is blamed and rightly so for failure to lead us out of the mess. I find it interesting that trumpsters will believe a man who has lied over 20 thousand times in just four years, but not health care workers who do the testing and reporting of the results. I would call that pitiful.

Failed Reply.Doesn't even rise to the level of circular argumentation.
Tell it to the Judge ... Tell it to the Judge
Sock it to me ... Sock it to Me
Do the Funky Chicken.

Failed reply because you don't agree with what I am saying or you don't understand what I have said.

To be clear. You don't believe I should be able to hold a President to account? You also don't believe the President is answerable and accountable to the people?

Actually the number of cases in underreported. the reason being, most people who have mild or no symptoms do not get tested. So your blather is just that, blather. Does not make any sense at all and I would hope you actually know it does not. The president is not to blame for covid, but is blamed and rightly so for failure to lead us out of the mess. I find it interesting that trumpsters will believe a man who has lied over 20 thousand times in just four years, but not health care workers who do the testing and reporting of the results. I would call that pitiful.

Apparently you are unfamiliar with the definition of the word " cases ".
A case cannot be made using the word " cases " for those not involved in
a case.Like a Case study ... Dig Daddio!
Nice try.

Failed reply because you don't agree with what I am saying or you don't understand what I have said.

To be clear. You don't believe I should be able to hold a President to account? You also don't believe the President is answerable and accountable to the people?

Plainly speaking you are a Flak Lying about this President.I suppose in yer
Flak-laden world This President never gave Pandemic { Coronavirus } Briefings.
Using 2 Experts { Dr. Fauci and Dr.Birx }.

Back
Top Bottom