• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Who is asking questions at Bidens townhall?

ludin

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Actually most of them were people who voted for trump in 2016 and now were undecided. He got asked some hard questions, but unlike your hero in orange, he does not shout and yell, but just answers the questions. After seeing both of the town halls, I would say it is trump and not Biden who has memory problems.

ABC "news" is a farce. The Biden townhall was clearly stacked to favor Biden. Stephanopolis is as partisan as you can get, and the softball questions to Biden were all scripted. In the instances where things tended to not favor Biden--- or he started talking like a loon, Stephanopolis would step into save Biden.

Meanwhile over at the Trump townhall the moderator acted like a proxy attack dog for Biden with direct and challenging questions coming at Trump like machine gun fire.... and Trump didn't blink.

Yesterday Trump was the clear winner, and I believe voters will see that too.

Yesterday Trump was the clear winner, and I believe voters will see that too.

Not for this voter. Does this mean my vote cancels your vote?

is this a joke are we being punked by biden?
did he think he could get away with it?
From what I've read, that whole Biden show was set up in advance...questions, questioners and, of course, Biden's responses.

Oh i guess trump will win now.

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Enough of these phony townhalls and debates moderated by partisan Democrats. Let Trump and Biden stand on a stage and go after each other for 2 hours. Just have somebody keep time so each guy gets the same amount. The chances that Biden wouldn't wander off into la la land in such a scenario, is about zero. Oh, and require a drug test beforehand so that Grandpa can't be getting drugs to make him semi-lucid for a few hours. That would pretty much be the end of the election.

Enough of these phony townhalls and debates moderated by partisan Democrats. Let Trump and Biden stand on a stage and go after each other for 2 hours. Just have somebody keep time so each guy gets the same amount. The chances that Biden wouldn't wander off into la la land in such a scenario, is about zero. Oh, and require a drug test beforehand so that Grandpa can't be getting drugs to make him semi-lucid for a few hours. That would pretty much be the end of the election.
And trump needs to be in a clown suit.

Biden has all the cards

Oh i guess trump will win now.

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Short of massive fraud, Trump will win. Who the hell wants warmed over Marxism run by a nursing home patient? This is what Trump hate has reduced the Dems to.

There was literally one question out of like 7 or 8 that came from someone likely friendly to Biden, and the question itself was perfectly valid and deserving of an answer. The rest were almost exclusively people who claimed to have voted for Trump in 2016.

And trump needs to be in a clown suit.

Biden has all the cards

Biden barely knows where he is, what day it is or what office he's running for. Again the other day, he said he was running for Senate. He belongs in a hospice.

Short of massive fraud, Trump will win. Who the hell wants warmed over Marxism run by a nursing home patient? This is what Trump hate has reduced the Dems to.
Well trump is a rapist, racist liar who hates most americans and who works for Putin.

So theres that. LOL

Biden barely knows where he is, what day it is or what office he's running for. Again the other day, he said he was running for Senate. He belongs in a hospice.
Trump loves to tell us of his father being born in germany.

He was born in queens. LOL

There was literally one question out of like 7 or 8 that came from someone likely friendly to Biden, and the question itself was perfectly valid and deserving of an answer. The rest were almost exclusively people who claimed to have voted for Trump in 2016.
People can claim any damn thing they want. We know the last Trump townhall before this one had several people who had already come out for Biden yet acted like they were undecided.

People can claim any damn thing they want. We know the last Trump townhall before this one had several people who had already come out for Biden yet acted like they were undecided.
Good. I claim Trump is cheating

From what I've read, that whole Biden show was set up in advance...questions, questioners and, of course, Biden's responses.
Gateway Pundit or InfoWars?

that is what it is looking. his entire "townhall was staged".

the article and facts say you are wrong.

Meanwhile at the Trump town hall............

that is what it is looking. his entire "townhall was staged".

No amount of fraud, crookedness, grifting, lies or mental incompetence can keep the left from supporting Grandpa and running after Marxism in the name of beating Trump. The people at the top know their followers are disastrously ignorant and so use them like playthings to give themselves power over everyone, including their dimwitted supporters.

Back
Top Bottom