• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Who is a bigger loser?

Who is a bigger loser?

• Steph Curry

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • T om Brady

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
Thanks. Some actually decided to answer the question.

Well it was a sports question based on sports and I understood it, it wasn't based on off topic issues. It was in relationship to regular season vs championship and coming up short. Maybe its just because I like sports and those are my two favs.

Bulls were healthy during the 96 run. I think there's still some ambiguity between which team is better. Can't judge everything by one seven game series.

If we are going to use injuries as an excuse lets put an asterisk next to their championship last year because Kevin Love and Kyrie Irving didn't play in the finals.

If we are going to use injuries as an excuse lets put an asterisk next to their championship last year because Kevin Love and Kyrie Irving didn't play in the finals.

By all means. I mean who you actually have available to play is relevant when considering the relative strengths of teams.

Bulls were healthy during the 96 run. I think there's still some ambiguity between which team is better. Can't judge everything by one seven game series.

The only guy that was out was bogut

... One ring?

qPf_ZfJ6.jpg

What about 16?

Just one fewer than my Celtics!

Let's end the debate..

Lakers... Bulls....

All fail to meet the gold standard: MY New York Yankees 27 Rings.....

/End of Debate.

You can't really compare eras in sports in the first place. Not only do the rules in sports change, but the playing style and skills of the players change. Keep in mind I'm not saying that players get worse or better, but that due to the changes in the game that happened the players have different skill sets. Meaning, the game is different and therefore not directly comparable.

Let's end the debate..

Lakers... Bulls....

All fail to meet the gold standard: MY New York Yankees 27 Rings.....

/End of Debate.

Wrong sport, sport.

Moderator's Warning:
Moved to proper location

A crudely phrased question but losing three games in a row, including two on your home floor is far more embarrassing than losing a single game on a neutral site.

...by a helmet catch

I'm not sure, but Brady is certainly the biggest, whiny-assed crybaby liar.

Back
Top Bottom