• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Who In History Does TRUMP Most Remind You Of?

Hawkeye10

Buttermilk Man
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
I am going to go with Theodore Roosevelt, even though people tend to think that THE DONALD does not have the brains to measure up. I dont agree. And Trump has the work ethic to match too, the guy is a ****ing STALLION!

What say you?

a mixture of george washington and jesus.

Last edited:
Don Knotts.

Somewhere between Theodore Roosevelt, Charles de Gaulle and Napoleon.

Who In History Does TRUMP Most Remind You Of?

The Justified Ancients of Mu Mu.

aue0pi.jpg

Easily Winston Churchill.

Hitler and Stalin. He has a bit of the Hitler vibe when holding speeches and attitudes to minorities (certain) and he is a control freak like Stalin.

Warren G. Harding.

mussolini

I gotta agree with you, Dimensionallava...MUSSOLINI.

Amazing to me that people who loathe Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton...would pick someone like Donald Trump to support!

But that is what a democratic republic is all about.

Hitler and Stalin. He has a bit of the Hitler vibe when holding speeches and attitudes to minorities (certain) and he is a control freak like Stalin.

Godwin strikes early this thread

I am going to go with Theodore Roosevelt, even though people tend to think that THE DONALD does not have the brains to measure up. I dont agree. And Trump has the work ethic to match too, the guy is a ****ing STALLION!

What say you?

He looks like general Patton.
patton.jpg

I'll just leave this here...

Can we use fictional characters instead of historical ones? If so:

trumpchristie.jpg

andrew ****ing jackson
both were members of the monied elite
like jackson, the donald would have owned slaves
they both had to defend their wives honor
like jackson, tRump is scorned by his own party
tRump likes to make up his own 'facts' just as jackson did in attributing his wife's death to his opponents (factually) calling her a bigamist
like jackson, tRump appeals to the common man as the person protecting them from evil bankers
jackson had the trail of tears, forcing the native Americans to leave their homes as tRump promises to do to the illegals of mexico
they both enriched themselves via eminent domain. tRump in atlantic city and jackson buying lands dedicated to the native Americans
and my prediction is tRump, if elected, will create a massive economic panic - like jackson

andrew ****ing jackson
both were members of the monied elite
like jackson, the donald would have owned slaves
they both had to defend their wives honor
like jackson, tRump is scorned by his own party
tRump likes to make up his own 'facts' just as jackson did in attributing his wife's death to his opponents (factually) calling her a bigamist
like jackson, tRump appeals to the common man as the person protecting them from evil bankers
jackson had the trail of tears, forcing the native Americans to leave their homes as tRump promises to do to the illegals of mexico
they both enriched themselves via eminent domain. tRump in atlantic city and jackson buying lands dedicated to the native Americans
and my prediction is tRump, if elected, will create a massive economic panic - like jackson
Fairly good analogy, do we ALLget to go to the inauguration party at the white house, like Jackson?

It is interesting that we cant get to anything approaching a consensus on this question.

This suggests that Trump is unique, which is almost impossible.

Back
Top Bottom