• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Who here Knows about Phantasy Star Online Ep.1&2

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
this game is the shiieet!! luckily theres a private server that is up and is still allowing free online play for the GameCube , Dreamcast, PC, and Xbox. one really old game that to me personally still kicks butt! who here still has their copy boxed up and or still plays but just didnt know theres a private server still hosting it :D

Last edited:
I may give it a shot. I've been feeding the occasional WoW bug that bites me every so often with this game called Runes of Magic. It's a free MMORPG with very, very similar schematics to WoW.

I can't get back into a game full-time, but sometimes I need to sedate a temporary fix.

you should totally give it a shot its really entertaining and WOW ive sen my Friends play it i didnt want to play it because something tells id blow all my money and time playing that game and it really looks like fun but i will say watching people play got boring after like 30min. but imsure its like UBBER addicting once you get the hang of it XD! MMORPG are the best!; ever played demon souls?

I may give it a shot. I've been feeding the occasional WoW bug that bites me every so often with this game called Runes of Magic. It's a free MMORPG with very, very similar schematics to WoW.

I can't get back into a game full-time, but sometimes I need to sedate a temporary fix.

Very similar is an understatement. It is however a good game, and one of the better FTP. A friend introduced me to Wizardry101 recently, and it's another decent FTP game, albeit one aimed mostly at kids.

ever played demon souls

Can't say I have.

A friend introduced me to Wizardry101 recently, and it's another decent FTP game, albeit one aimed mostly at kids.

Wizard 101 is too cartoonish and too kid-oriented. Plus the PvP is just plain awful.

Back
Top Bottom