• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Who here is into airsoft and paintball?

SKILMATIC

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
I was just wandering if there was anyone here who is into paintabll or airsoft? Well if you are let us know what you like and what kinda gun and equipment you have.

galenrox said:
Exactly! If you don't know you'd better ask somebody!
Oh man, I frickin knew it!

Well I am asking you. Please enlighten me oh gay in cox.

galenrox said:
lol, nice try there, good effort.

Only homos play those games! Wait, that's flaming, I'll rephrase.

I've known many people who have played paintball and actually care about paintball, and let's just say I'm not suprised that you're into it.

Well actually I just thought you would appreciate it cause it did rhyme with your name. Anyways I dont consider that flame but I consider it a lame name calling.

And why arent you suprised that I am into it? I am just curious to know why you think that way. Seriously.

I played paintball once. I liked it but I wouldn't do it all the time.

And I know what galen is hinting at but I don't think its neccesarily true.

FinnMacCool said:
I played paintball once. I liked it but I wouldn't do it all the time.

And I know what galen is hinting at but I don't think its neccesarily true.

Well then enlighten me.

:rofl

Is that what you really think? Hate to break it to ya but a huge percentage of people(incl a large pop of the military) are into paintball and airsoft. I even see girls play. I can gaurantee you that seeing what you look like girls would be more prone to being attracted to a guy that is in shape then a guy with a beer belly. I am sure you can out drink me and if thats you idea of being more of a social guru then good for you. However, I can gaurantee you that I can out run, out climb, out jump, and basically out do you in anything physical than you.

How far do you run a day? To the frige and back to your computer? Seriously. How far?

galenrox said:
:rofl from here on out you've sacrificed your right to ever accuse me of being elementary.

"How far do you run"

Let's just say 60 miles a day.

Prove me wrong.

Thats your opinion but the fact still remains. The fact is you dont run at all and I know this. Just look at yourself. Please. I encourage you to take a look in the mirror for once in your life. I am not even trying to talk sh!t because I find that the truth cannot be sh!t talk. This really comes down to a matter of facts.

It is factual that even marathon runners(who run half the distance of 60miles) are alot more skinnier and well fit and usually on the petite side. Now to run a distance twice that you are literally going to end up like a anerexic:lol: . And judging by the way you look-you look a little too much on the husky side to be running cross country. Now I know that sounds a little too hard for you to fathom, but its true. However, I know and you know and we all know you dont do anything physical except walk back and forth from your computer to the fridge to get a beer. I mean in all honesty you probably have never completed a 5 mile run without stoping. I know I weigh less than you just by looking at you, yet I can probably out bench you. I mean Iam just stating facts here. Theres nothing elementary about facts Mr. Galen. I am not into proving you wrong but rather into stating facts. It is in these facts that the light of truth will embellish itself amongst those who try to refute it. Again, I know it sounds rediculous to you doesnt it. I mean how can facts mean anything?

Im in to ice skating and sumo wrestling. How does that rank on the cool list?

galenrox said:
Two things:
One, it's an old picture, so you don't know

The second, you obviously missed the point. Bragging about stuff you do ONLINE is pointless, because I could say anything, and you don't know if it's true or not. Asking those types of questions is what 4 year olds do.
Elementary School will be fun.

I find that very hard to beleive Mr. Galen.

And to your second opinion. How is it that stating facts about you online considered as bragging? I dont quite follow you on that. You posted a picture and I commented facts about your very own picture did I not? You mean to tell me you would actually rather portray yourself to be uglier than you really are? So in essence you would rather put ugly pics of yourself than good ones? Again this doesnt make sense to anyone with a brain. And your right elementary school was very fun.

galenrox said:
I don't believe them to be facts.
I don't think you grew up in a tough neighborhood
I don't think you can talk **** as well as you claim
I don't think you're as indifferent to all of the insults that you're regularly subjected to as you claim.

I think you cry all of the time because you're lonely
I think you're angry that we all pick on you
And I think that you're a liar.

And it's a fact, after fourth grade it is unacceptable to brag about how far you can run or how many push ups you can do. It's for children.

There, I feel that I've now dumbed it down sufficiently. If you can't figure this out, then it's on you.

Thats nice Mr. Galen. I guess you would claim then by your own submissions that 99% of all men and app 75% of all women are unacceptable becasue they also talk about how far they can run and how many push ups they do. I never bragged once I just stated facts.

I live in Paradise Hills in San Diego which is right near Skyline Dr. which also happens to be the area in which bloods formed in San Diego. Also in Spring Valley which is my neighborhood just had a fatal shooting 2 days ago between 2 gang members and the one who was killed was 16yrs old. You can look this all up on the internet. I say no lies just truths.

I can also submit a link of what I look like(which I alredy have done so in the member pic thread) and that I infact have much more probability to be asked out before you would even be noticed.

Also you are the only one that is poorly trying to pick on anyone. Again you only refute yourself by your own poor disputes. All I did was use the facts VS. what you said and they have prevailed and surpased your own poor disputes. :lol:

galenrox said:
alright there buddy. I still think you're full of crap, to be perfectly honest. and chances are you won't convince me otherwise.

Now you can see the problems with stating facts about yourself to prove a point with people you don't know and will never meet. There's no proof, so there's no reason for anyone to take it seriously.

And I don't take you seriously, I think you're insecure, and so you try to act tough online since no one will kick your ass because of it.

I could be wrong. I doubt it, but I could be. It doesn't matter, since you can't prove me wrong. Everything you just said in that last post carries as much merit as me claiming that I run 60 miles a day.

Likewise. However, I have proven to you and you have given no proof whatsoever. Not to mention I noticed in another thread you said you lived in Iowa City not Chicago.(well correct if I am wrong isnt iowa city not chicago?) Which is another lie you have eluted.

There is a reason stating facts becasue in a debate thats all you have. No one wants to here opinions becasue they are a$$holes everyone has them, but not everyone knows or has facts. So you see the problem with stating illegitamate opinions? Good. And again I have proven to you that I live in san diego.

Well thats funny casue if you said that to me in person I would just laugh. Becasue you would never even say that to my face. You would wittle in your own pi$$. Thats the fact. You arent even in shape for crying out loud. I would seriously tear you to shreds. I know this becasue I also happen to know you have no idea how to fight.

My posts carry merit becasue someone runnning 60miles has never been done before so there is no merit in that whatsoever. So again your wrong in every level and aspect.

Furthermore, you talk big for being over the internet whichonly proves your own statement as being very insecure. So that argument actually went against you. I dont need to prove anything to you becasue it is very apparent to me you probably never been in a fight in your life. And my reasoning for this is becasue your mouth has no meter. Which usually refelcts a lack of consequence. Which inturn proves my point you lived and currently live in a white collar neighborhood. Now if youhad some humility and respect I would actually beleive more that you have been punked once or twice in your life than someone who completely comes off to everyone as an a$$. This is psycology 101. The most volatile individuals are the ones who have been punked in their life and are meek becasue of it. Every individual who has caused a school shooting had these exact qualities. They were very meek becasue they were picked on from people and society. Also if you look at the most hard of killers like domer he is a very meek individual not an a$$.

So if you only knew an ounce of psychology or anthropologics you would know to fear the most meekest of individuals instead of those who come off as being an a$$. So in concordance to that info to me you are ranking very low on the scare scale. :rofl

galenrox said:
I am from Chicago and I'm living in Iowa City.
Whatever, I still think you're full of crap. I don't know what you said, namely because I know it's irrelevent and your use of $ to replace each s in the word ass annoys me, so I didn't read it.

Oh, and by the way, there's no use posting something else, because the inevitable result is you being disappointed cause I didn't read it because I don't care what you think about anything, and plus this is a topic that I'm more or less completely indifferent to.

Ohhh now you are from chicago not living there? So when you said earlier to me that you currently lived there that was a lie? No way galen couldnt tell a lie. So what else have you said that isnt true? I am sure I can catch you in many more Mr. Galen. I also know that word annoys you becasue I could tell by your own posts. Thats why I have said it.

And please continue not to read becasue I know you are incapable of reading and then comprehending facts. You see I can read you a mile away. I already know about you and the kind of people you are. You seriously are very predictable and I already began to tear you apart without even talking sh!t.

You see this is what I mean you arent even on my level. I told you that getting into a pi$$ing contest with you is meaningless becasue I already know the outcome. The outcome would be you(a small squirt gun pistol) and me(a fire hose). I already tore you apart by using facts and your own poor conjured up smack against you. Now just imagine if I were to actually talk smack. That is why they call me SKILMATIC. I take this to a whole different level.

Now how come you live in Iowa City? Iowa City is a very nice city with many upscale homes. I am sure you have had it very tough there. I know the big concern of the day is when do you have to mowe your 10 acre lawn. :lol:

Herophant said:
Im in to ice skating and sumo wrestling. How does that rank on the cool list?

Hard to say but I wouldn't make fun of a sumo wrestler even if he was wearing a skating dress and tights.

DO you watch these or do them

My kid loves Airsoft (trying to get back on topic), I have been a hard core airgun guy (I actually like most shooting sports) for 30+ years and recently I have obtained some good British PCP (Pre charged Pneumatics) airguns-expensive and a hassle to fill (got a swedish FX compressor on order)

never got into paintball though its big in the SW Ohio area

TurtleDude said:
Hard to say but I wouldn't make fun of a sumo wrestler even if he was wearing a skating dress and tights.

DO you watch these or do them

My kid loves Airsoft (trying to get back on topic), I have been a hard core airgun guy (I actually like most shooting sports) for 30+ years and recently I have obtained some good British PCP (Pre charged Pneumatics) airguns-expensive and a hassle to fill (got a swedish FX compressor on order)

never got into paintball though its big in the SW Ohio area

O sweet!! Right now I currently own 2 TM airsoft M4A1 and 1 ICS AR15 and 3recent Classic ARMY M4A1, M63, and a MP5. My classic army M4 has been modified to shoot about 500fps. And I do have many accessories for each gun. I also have 4 paintball guns. I have a Karnivor, a Spyder Electra, a autococker(mechanical), and a old JT. I do like both sports. The more realistic one obviously is the airsoft play but paintball is just loads of fun.

So do you have any real guns too?

SKILMATIC said:
O sweet!! Right now I currently own 2 TM airsoft M4A1 and 1 ICS AR15 and 3recent Classic ARMY M4A1, M63, and a MP5. My classic army M4 has been modified to shoot about 500fps. And I do have many accessories for each gun. I also have 4 paintball guns. I have a Karnivor, a Spyder Electra, a autococker(mechanical), and a old JT. I do like both sports. The more realistic one obviously is the airsoft play but paintball is just loads of fun.

So do you have any real guns too?

more than I care to discuss on an open forum:mrgreen:
just about everything other than Class III stuff (machine guns) and that is merely because they aren't worth the cost and hassle IMHO. I shot on the International Skeet circuit and on the IPSC circuit for years-I teach people defensive handgun uses

TurtleDude said:
more than I care to discuss on an open forum:mrgreen:
just about everything other than Class III stuff (machine guns) and that is merely because they aren't worth the cost and hassle IMHO. I shot on the International Skeet circuit and on the IPSC circuit for years-I teach people defensive handgun uses

HAHAHA, I hear that. Wow it sunds like you know alot about guns. I actually just started to get into the hobby. I got into painball, airsoft, and real guns about the same time. I know kinda funny huh? Well I figure I should get familiar with them just incase the mental disorders screw our military up. The only thing that sucks is because I live in cali it doesnt allow me to get supressors, M4A1, and other nice auto guns that I like. I have to stick to handguns and other single shot guns.

SKILMATIC said:
HAHAHA, I hear that. Wow it sunds like you know alot about guns. I actually just started to get into the hobby. I got into painball, airsoft, and real guns about the same time. I know kinda funny huh? Well I figure I should get familiar with them just incase the mental disorders screw our military up. The only thing that sucks is because I live in cali it doesnt allow me to get supressors, M4A1, and other nice auto guns that I like. I have to stick to handguns and other single shot guns.

I can't tell you how many of the boxes sitting in my basement (I keep the boxes -you get better prices for a used gun if the box comes with it) say NOT FOR SALE IN CALIFORNIA. Poetic justice would be the next riot, or serial rapists hitting these politicians who foist that crap on you all. They make an AR 15 that uses a fixed 10 round magazine like the old mauser bolo pistol to get around gerbil land law:mrgreen:

TurtleDude said:
I can't tell you how many of the boxes sitting in my basement (I keep the boxes -you get better prices for a used gun if the box comes with it) say NOT FOR SALE IN CALIFORNIA. Poetic justice would be the next riot, or serial rapists hitting these politicians who foist that crap on you all. They make an AR 15 that uses a fixed 10 round magazine like the old mauser bolo pistol to get around gerbil land law:mrgreen:

Do you have a link of the gun? I wold like to attain one. Even if I have to buy it in parts. I would like to know is there anyway possible.

SKILMATIC said:
Do you have a link of the gun? I wold like to attain one. Even if I have to buy it in parts. I would like to know is there anyway possible.

It is advertised fairly frequently in THE SHOTGUN NEWS. I will look tonight and see if I can find a link

Back
Top Bottom