• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Who Here Has Sent Go-Fund-Me Money to Brian Kolfage?

Did You Send Money?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rexedgar

Yo-Semite!
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Time to depart the shadows........Who here has sent a “donation” to the GOFUNDME account started by Brian Kolfage?

Last edited:
Time to depart the shadows........WH here has sent a “donation” to the GOFUNDME account started by Brian Kolfage?

That thing is gonna end up with someone in jail. It's not right scamming idiots. It does seem to be the new "thing to do" though.

That would be such an easy thing to do. What's the minimum amount of money they take? Trump will be told how many donations were made. If it's a lot, he can use that to push how popular the idea of the wall is.

If it's not a lot ... well, more disappointment for him.

Time to depart the shadows........Who here has sent a “donation” to the GOFUNDME account started by Brian Kolfage?

None of your damn business!

I didn't send money, but still, lol.

That thing is gonna end up with someone in jail. It's not right scamming idiots. It does seem to be the new "thing to do" though.

You guys are acting like Brian is going to keep the money himself...come one. Please do not disgrace a purple heart recipient. You guys are better than that.

You guys are acting like Brian is going to keep the money himself...come one. Please do not disgrace a purple heart recipient. You guys are better than that.

I'm sick and tired of crazy military people hiding behind their military awards like they should never be questioned for anything they do afterwards.

I guess I just think people should put their money where their mouth is. :shrug:

They should. This does not include political hack nonsense, which this is and nothing more. Not saying you are doing this, just making my point.

I'm sick and tired of crazy military people hiding behind their military awards like they should never be questioned for anything they do afterwards.

You are more than welcome to report his gofundme page.

I am not sure what crime Brian has committed.

They should. This does not include political hack nonsense, which this is and nothing more. Not saying you are doing this, just making my point.

Are you saying the gofundme wall is political hack nonsense?? Because then we agree.

Are you saying the gofundme wall is political hack nonsense?? Because then we agree.

No. I am saying this thread is political hack nonsense. So no, we disagree.

No. I am saying this thread is political hack nonsense. So no, we disagree.

Odd. I'd think conservatives would be proud to say that they donated for the wall. I don't know why you are so angry, even when you think you are winning or helping out your own causes.

Maybe you are just jealous of liberals who are proud to stand by good and decent things.

Odd. I'd think conservatives would be proud to say that they donated for the wall. I don't know why you are so angry, even when you think you are winning or helping out your own causes.

Maybe you are just jealous of liberals who are proud to stand by good and decent things.

I am a centrist with right leanings. However political hacks often have no clue what they are talking about, so I leave it at that.

As soon as someone accuses you of being angry, you know they have no real argument.

Why brag about it and invite trouble from Antifa and other democrat "thought police" groups.

Money laundering??? Do you have any proof of this? And your post disparaging veterans is says a lot about you.

Brian Kolfage who is a shady right wing operative said he has other contacts with other shady right wing operatives and that's how he will get the money to Trump. That almost certainly would be money laundering. Stupid. But money laundering all the same.

Do you agree with Ann Coulter that if there is no wall Trump's legacy is doomed?

This person appears to have given...and is excited (on the 20th) that they were almost halfway there!

DvHp50rWkAErcE4.jpg

Brian Kolfage who is a shady right wing operative said he has other contacts with other shady right wing operatives and that's how he will get the money to Trump. That almost certainly would be money laundering. Stupid. But money laundering all the same.

Do you agree with Ann Coulter that if there is no wall Trump's legacy is doomed?

I did not ask for lame excuses. I need E V A D E N C E you see, unlike some "moderates."

I don't care what Ann Coulter thinks, although she is looking better now days. Trump? Finishing wall? Don't give two ****s.

I did not ask for lame excuses. I need E V A D E N C E you see, unlike some "moderates."

I don't care what Ann Coulter thinks, although she is looking better now days. Trump? Finishing wall? Don't give two ****s.

It's not a lame excuse it's reality, but since he lost his legs in a war we are supposed to feel sorry for him and not question him at all.

The fundraising page doesn’t mention Kolfage’s most recent business venture, a Facebook page titled Right Wing News and a ring of affiliate sites that frequently trafficked in conspiracy theories. In October, Right Wing News was pulled down by Facebook in a sweep of more than 559 pages that the company said were “using fake accounts… to drive traffic to their websites” or “were ad farms using Facebook to mislead people into thinking that they were forums for legitimate political debate.”

Founder of viral fundraiser for Trump's border wall has questionable news past

If he gives the money directly to Trump it almost certainly won't be used for his border wall. Trump will pocket it like the slimy conman he is. You would know this if you truly didn't care.

Back
Top Bottom