• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Who Hates Bush?

Do You Hate Bush?

• Yes, With A Passion

Votes: 22 40.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • No

Votes: 9 16.4%
  • No, I Even Respect Him

Votes: 19 34.5%

• Total voters

Soviet_Guy

Banned
Reaction score
Doesn't everyone hate him, maybe not at the top of the list, but the question remains, do you hate him? Despise or simply dislike his actions in world events, if yes, please vote yes with a passion. :mrgreen:

No, I even respect him.
He has compassion - ever tried it?

I hate him. Not for his race, not for his brutality. I hate him because he's left us no other way out. I hate him for making hate necessary.

Sorry, hate to steal a quote from Mike Collins and turn it from the English into Bush. lol.

Soviet_Guy said:
Doesn't everyone hate him, maybe not at the top of the list, but the question remains, do you hate him? Despise or simply dislike his actions in world events, if yes, please vote yes with a passion. :mrgreen:

i hate and despise mr. bush with an unbelievable passion...he is definitely at the top of my list

I guess he is worse than Sadam then eh?

Well, Iam from iraq, I Dont like him hell no! Just lookin at wat he did to my country...

Why do you people need to hate anyone? I really wish the US didn't try to help any country or people other than our own. We are never thanked for it, and are even despised. We don't show hatred because you have no gratitude for what our sons and daughters have done to free from you from a brutal dictator, kellyjaz. Saddam would kill you for speaking in such a way about him. I feel sorry for people here who are so filled with hate they cannot see the good things that have come to pass because Saddam is no longer in power. Do you feel better about yourself by degrading our President? I wonder at the purpose of so many threads about hate for our country or our leaders. Perhaps you could enlighten us?

kellyjaz said:
Well, Iam from iraq, I Dont like him hell no! Just lookin at wat he did to my country...

Simple question. If it is your country - why are you in london?
The true patriots of Iraq are there and rebuilding it to a wonderful place.
I have the deapest respect for all Iraqi citizens that are out there joining the police and army, rebuilding the streets, and moving forward beyond that brutal dictator.

The terrorists are killing Iraqi's daily - what does that say for the terrorists?

Squawker said:
I really wish the US didn't try to help any country or people other than our own. We are never thanked for it

Okay, I thank you for the mass killing your country has inflicted on nations of great poverty.

Happy?

Okay, I thank you for the mass killing your country has inflicted on nations of great poverty.
What mass killing and what nations would that be?

Vietnam (France)
Cambodia (France)
Afghanistan (USSR)

I believe these countries got there before we did. And I guess some people think that we should stand idly by while people are suffering and being killed by an aggressor. We go to stop it and kill the enemy and the protesters come out and cry about the innocent. Funny, how they don't come out before a war to protest against the tyrants we wind up having to go to kill.

America has caused an extreme small percentage of accidental death in Iraq. The gross majority of malicious death caused has been from their own Muslim brothers.....before and after the war. The only Iraqis that are angry we ousted Husseain, are the Sunnis. They are no longer benifitters of Saddams terror and they are now more equal to the majority.

KellyJay...I would guess that you are either Sunni, not raised in Iraq under Saddam because your parents got you out of there before you grew up with the fear of legalized rape, or you aren't Iraqi.

Last edited:
GySgt said:
America has caused an extreme small percentage of accidental death in Iraq. The gross majority of malicious death caused has been from their own Muslim brothers.....before and after the war. The only Iraqis that are angry we ousted Husseain are Sunnis.
Ah, it is all clear now. Thank you oh wise master, but let's just pretend for a sec that probably the majority of the country doesn't want us there because of a myriad of problems...be it their brother was killed or they don't have power or running water or they lost their job, or...you get my point. I don't know if there is polling on this, but if there is, I would tend to bet that it would be on my side that the majority of those Iraqis want us out...I don't know, I'm not a doctor (Family Guy talk #4).

Anyways, the little rant is done. I don't necessarily hate him, but I sure as hell don't like the man and probably hate him more than I like him, so yes.

You're right. You don't know. I can show you a poll from some cities in Iraq that show 100 percent that they want us to stay there until we are done. I can also show you a poll from some cities in the Sunni area that show 100 percent that they don't want us there.

Trust me. The majority of Iraq are extremely glad that Saddam and his sons no longer terrorize them and they want us to finish before we leave. Fact is, we are done. We are just waiting for Iraq to take control of their new government.

Last edited:
Oh, I am sure that they are glad he is gone, but I am also sure that they want us gone most likely as well. Post those polls. And learn about sarcasm, it would do you well. Chicken...gave me a bad coupon (family guy talk #5).

I don't need to take slanted polls. I've walked the streets and towns over the last two years.

Shiek in the Al-Anbar Province...."In my heart I wish you would go....but, in my head I know you should stay." This say's a lot and reflects the majority. They know they had it bad before we got there and they know it has been rough since we attacked the regime, but they also know that their future is bright because of us. They don't like having to be taken care of by America. They are proud people just like anyone else, but they know they have been given a chance to leave the darkness that their former "leader" and his sons inflicted upon them, and live like you and I. (Unless, of course, if you are the minority Sunni and you had it great under Saddam.) None of us would want a foreign military in our country. Any soap box that the world and liberals jump on to say why we did it and like to recite inflated amounts of civillian deaths caused by American force only serves to sidetrack what is a good cause. Nothing said by self serving minded political parties and no "high and mighty" citizens in other countries, that currently enjoy their freedom because of us, matter. None of their thrown around hypocracies that go back and forth matter either. None of them matter. Not to the most of us that have to pull triggers and certainly, not to the Iraqi civillian that's afraid of murder by his fellow Muslim brothers. Their day will come (and it is coming soon) when they will be able sustain their own countries security and we will no longer have to be there. Every country that is free has achieved it through some pain. The difference with Iraq, is that they don't have to do it alone. Iraq's enemy now is their fellow Arab and militant Islamist from other Muslim countries.

Last edited:
can show you a poll from some cities in Iraq that show 100 percent that they want us to stay there until we are done. I can also show you a poll from some cities in the Sunni area that show 100 percent that they don't want us there.
I just want those polls which you said you can show me. And that quote does say they want us gone. Give me those polls and we will talk. Until then I fillibuster.

Stewie: Hello Mr. Rodgers, I wouldn't bother visiting the neighborhood of make believe today, I dare say you'll find it quite in ruins.

(cuts to scene of make believe world in smoking craters)

Rodgers: Oh my god!

Stewie: That's right, all dead, and now Mr. Rodgers...Fred, might as well drop the formalities as I am going to kill you anyway...

Rodgers: No please don't!

Stewie: Hmm...how ironic...Rodgers...almost rhymes with eliminates!

(proceeds to shoot Mr. Rodgers four times)

GySgt said:
Vietnam (France)
Cambodia (France)
Afghanistan (USSR)

I believe these countries got there before we did. And I guess some people think that we should stand idly by while people are suffering and being killed by an aggressor. We go to stop it and kill the enemy and the protesters come out and cry about the innocent. Funny, how they don't come out before a war to protest against the tyrants we wind up having to go to kill.

America has caused an extreme small percentage of accidental death in Iraq. The gross majority of malicious death caused has been from their own Muslim brothers.....before and after the war. The only Iraqis that are angry we ousted Husseain, are the Sunnis. They are no longer benifitters of Saddams terror and they are now more equal to the majority.

KellyJay...I would guess that you are either Sunni, not raised in Iraq under Saddam because your parents got you out of there before you grew up with the fear of legalized rape, or you aren't Iraqi.

You are the perfect product of Capitalist America.

Give me those polls and we will talk.
HUH? A little respect would go a long way, Sham. If Gunny takes the time to post and give us some first hand information on Iraq, the least you could do is listen with an open mind.

You are the perfect product of Capitalist America.
Better that than a perfect example of the ignorant masses. ;)

The polls I referred to was an attempt to say that polls are only useful to the individual that takes them for a certain agenda.

Going there and taking a poll in the Sunni area that largely wishes that they were still experiencing the "superiority over others" that Saddam provided them, hardly reflects a country that is largely not Sunni. News media reports much in the same manner.

From Basra to Fallujah, to Baghdad, to most of the of Al-Anbar Province, and everything South of Najaf you will find that the majority share a different attitude. You will also find the absence of reporters.

I have no agenda. I have no donkeys or elephants or any other animal to the left and under my name. I have no authority to make decisions on where our country deploys us. I have no wish to push any political party's self serving interests. I'm just a guy that knows the difference between right and wrong. Saddam's regime was wrong. We were wrong in waiting so long to do something. Anything else that an individual will shout from a self-righteous soap box, only serves an individual's agenda. The large majority of freed Iraqi's don't care about any of this. They know that Saddam and his sons are gone and they have a great opportunity, as witnessed by American civillians, in the acts of voters that braved death on their way to the voter's booths. They, just like us, look forward to the day that we don't have to be there anymore and that day will come sooner than some people think.

Last edited:
What is with you people? You hate this, you hate that. You're like a bunch of spoiled little teenagers.

He has compassion

:shock: I must admit I almost fell off my chair when I read that...
I would say that someone who ridicules and mocks death row inmates does not have any compassion. Bush ridiculed death row inmate Karla Faye Tucker, whining in mock exaggeration in an interview that Tucker begged, ''Please don't kill me.''

His compassion must have been on vacation when Bush opposed legislation instituting life without parole and banning the execution of people with IQ's less than 65.

The Bush Administration showed women in third-world countries the true nature of compassionate conservatism in 2002 by withdrawing the United States annual contribution of $34 million to the U.N. Population Fund, which funds population and reproductive health programs internationally, because of unsubstantiated claims that the organization performed or participated in "coercive abortions" in China.

In the summer of 2003, the same time that Bush famously told Iraqi insurgents to "bring it on," his administration attempted to cut the basic pay, combat pay, and health-care benefits of soldiers serving in Iraq and Afghanistan.

I could keep on going........

Yes, I don't like him. I can't stand his view of the world as being only either black or white; I can't stand his mixing of religion in his policies and I can't stand his cowboy like attitude.............

Back
Top Bottom