• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Who has improved more lives; Bernie Marcus or Bernie Sanders?

Thanks for the link.

Very interesting and informative.

People like Bernie Marcus are really good people.

They are the ones who create jobs so that people can have the money to buy food, buy a house, attend college, and take trips.

It's really woke (is this old man using that word correctly?) to beat up on the wealthy.

Well, the wealthy are the ones who make prosperity possible.

Let's give them a well-deserved shoutout.

Last edited:
Thanks for the link.

Very interesting and informative.

People like Bernie Marcus are really good people.

They are the ones who create jobs so that people can have the money to buy food, buy a house, attend college, and take trips.

It's really woke (is this old man using that word correctly?) to beat up on the wealthy.

Well, the wealthy are the ones who make prosperity possible.

Let's give them a well-deserved shoutout.

People either forget, or don't know, how much better their lives are today because of wealthy people. Most young people have been indoctrinated to believe people with money are evil and need to be destroyed with their wealth spread among the needy.

Little do they know it was those wealthy people who are responsible for many of the things they take for granted today.

Without people with money, many of the conveniences we think little about today would not exist in manner we see today.

Cell phones, cars, Air Conditioning, Electricity, Computers, air travel, etc., etc..

Every one of these new technologies required a market to develop that could afford the high cost of them when they were first attempted.

I paid $1,000 for a portable cell phone in 1986. $.47 a minute for every call. My cell bills in 1986 were sometimes close to $1,000 month. Do people think all those cell towers would have been built if nobody was interested in the technology?

I paid $10,000 for a flat screen TV when they first came out. Almost $250 per diagonal inch. What do the sell for today?

If I remember right, I paid $7-8k for the first "home" computer. What are they today?

Without someone with money willing to purchase new technology, many things we have today may never have taken off, or would have taken many more years to become affordable for more people.

Back
Top Bottom