• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Who has divided Europe into two opposing forces?

D

Dremworld

I don’t know why but 2010 became a year of fight for Islam or fight against Islam in Europe, it’s hard to understand for me. But one clear idea I have, some part of Europe is ready to receive Muslims with open arms (like Germany)! Moreover some of them what to make observe Islam as a part of Europe. Another part of Europe (like France and Holland) try to stand for European values.
Most interesting that government of some EU members make a decision that drives across people’s opinion. German government annunciated Islam as a part of the country. But recent public-opinion poll showed that 60% of Germans object!
In Holland government and the nation are like-minded! The prohibition of the veil and other Muslim wearing was accepted as in France. Politicians are thinking about Muslims migration limitation. But in Germany officials think that making friends wih Muslims is a good thing to do. German government doesn’t seem to understand that discontent of the nation would sooner or later end in open confrontation to Muslims. And Muslims will answer by acts of terrorism! That’s why we need to think well what to do: whether stay in good relations with the own nation but wait for discontent of Muslims, or go for Moslims and wait for national unrest and then terror acts all the same…

Public are the Public and Rulers are the Rulers and ne'er the twain shall meet.

Same with East and West I suppose, Mr. Kipling.

Back
Top Bottom