• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Who has Call of Duty Modern Warefare 2 on PS3?

kaya'08

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
Does anybody want to add me on the PlayStation Network so that we could play? Let me know. :peace

I'll add you when i get it back. I'm in the process of moving ATM so my PS3 should be here sometime this week.

I'll add you when i get it back. I'm in the process of moving ATM so my PS3 should be here sometime this week.

Thanks dude. It will be good to play yer. Are you prestige? I'm a really low level because i reformatted my PS3 and changed accounts. Anyway's i will PM you now.

Thanks dude. It will be good to play yer. Are you prestige? I'm a really low level because i reformatted my PS3 and changed accounts. Anyway's i will PM you now.

Ill be starting from 0

On xbox I was prestige 4... But when me and my gf broke up it was her xbox.

Do you have a headset?

COD:MW2?

I'm waiting for it to come via gamefly... I play MAG a lot :)

Ill be starting from 0

On xbox I was prestige 4... But when me and my gf broke up it was her xbox.

Do you have a headset?

Yes i do. Can we flirt? I dont have hairy tits. :mrgreen:

Let me know when you get it, okays?

I will. You guys should give mag a try though. It's a very good game.

I'll put that on the list of games my uncle will bring over for me from the UK. It's all the rave that game. What is it about?

I tried it briefly, to be honest I wasn't impressed, it was a bit chaotic.

Chaotic as in everything blowing up and dying chaotic or just overwhelming in terms of controls, learning etc?

It's a squad based massive multiplayer game. I.E. the maps range in size from 64 players to 256 on screen at the same time. It takes a bit to get used to it. You pick one of three PMC's (sides, each has it's good and bad) and then you level your "character" as you play. It's not really that hard, and you can choose many different routes to play. You play in a Squad of 8 players. There is always a Squad Leader, and depending on the game type, depends on what he can do. Some he can merely move the Objective point around. The only effect that has is on bonus XP, you get Double XP for doing "Frago" targets. Like attacking a Mortar Battery or defending a bunker. You get double for kills close to it, heals, rezzes, repair work... ANYWAY, there are 4 squads per platoon, and depending on size of the game, determines if you have 1 platoon or up to 4.

Okay, one tick, there are three levels of leadership:

Squad Leader: handles Frago, on attack has the ability to call in "UAV" and "Air Strikes" when attacking, and "mortar strikes" and anti-vehicle "Sensor Shells" on all maps sans Supression and Sabotage. Also can talk to other SL via mic.

Platoon Leader: Can speak to the Company Leaders (PL and OIC) and to all players on his platoon. Has the ability to call in Strafing Run (multi sweeps of a targeted area, kills people) and Targeted Strikes that hit a building when attacking and on Defense has gas shells and sensor sweep.
*Note, the above are on timers and can be stopped with AAA or destroying the Mortar Batteries. Again Suppression and Sabo maps do not have these options.

OIC: Talks to everyone in the company if he wishes, has strategic commands, such as jamming the enemy, or refreshing attacks.

The PROBLEM with MAG, is if you try to solo it.. it can be annoying. My clan, the Sver Loyalist Party (SLP) works well as a team and we do lots of things together. It is far more fun that way.

There are 5 game modes:

Suppression: Which is same PMC training, and you don't do that much. SL. One platoon that fights 2 squads on each other.

Sabotage: Straight up, 3 Objective map, where one team defends one attacks. The kicker is, the attackers have to claim both A and B concurrently, and then they can try for C, which is elsewhere. Can be fun. SL and PL. 1 Platoon per side.

Acquisition: 128 players, SL and PL, 2 Platoons per side. Full tactical resources (mortars and aircraft), objective is attackers must acquire 2 special trucks from the enemy.

Interdiction: 128 players, SL and PL, 2 platoons per side. Mortars only for each side. It's a 3 objective map, if your side holds 2 or more, the other side loses respawn points faster. Most unplayed mode.

Domination: 256 players. SL, PL and OIC. Full abilities. Basic layout is a 4 sided assault on a central point, 1 platoon per side attacking/defending. It's the heart and soul of the game. go to the website to learn more. MAG - Global News Network

I find it total fun myself.

My stats :)
MrVicchio

Back
Top Bottom