• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Who Else Plans On Reading This?

ChezC3

Relentless Thinking Fury
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
As a rule I usually avoid current event type political books since mainly they're just an offshoot of talking points that I avoid on TV. This one however has caught my eye and I do believe I will make an exception and pick up a copy.

Mark Levin's "Liberty Amendments" | Human Events

I've never read nor listened to the author before but this review leads me to believe this author at least in this book is a fellow traveler.

Who else plans on reading this?

As a rule I usually avoid current event type political books since mainly they're just an offshoot of talking points that I avoid on TV. This one however has caught my eye and I do believe I will make an exception and pick up a copy.

Mark Levin's "Liberty Amendments" | Human Events

I've never read nor listened to the author before but this review leads me to believe this author at least in this book is a fellow traveler.

Who else plans on reading this?

Huh, are you an Irish traveler?

Not likely, my family helped to turn Ulster Orange...

But I was a fan of Jameson...

Is he that guy that's good friends with Hannity? Used to be on his show a lot?

nah, he's just another fiery blowhard partisan.

he used to post (semi-anonymously) on a message board that i was on during my libertarian days. wasn't ever that impressed by him. of course, i sometimes go back and read my own posts there, and i'm not that impressed with myself, either. glad to have that phase in the rearview.

Back
Top Bottom