• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

"Who Does He Think He Is" Biden Lights Up Trump

digitusmedius

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive

Anyone want to take bets on Donnie Dirtbag coming back with an attack on Beau Biden's service? We know for sure, the Cult of Dirtbag will be doing so if he doesn't.

Anyone want to take bets on Donnie Dirtbag coming back with an attack on Beau Biden's service? We know for sure, the Cult of Dirtbag will be doing so if he doesn't.

Good for Biden for keeping it real and being on point.

I actually predict that fat lout in the Oval Office will attack Hunter Biden. It's been at least two weeks since Trump and his loyal Panty Sniffers have mentioned him.

Good for Biden for keeping it real and being on point.

I actually predict that fat lout in the Oval Office will attack Hunter Biden. It's been at least two weeks since Trump and his loyal Panty Sniffers have mentioned him.

Actually, I expect Trump to insult his dead son, to throw him off and get a rise.

I love the qualifier “if this is true”. It’s become the new way to make allegations without having to have proof.

I love the qualifier “if this is true”. It’s become the new way to make allegations without having to have proof.

People are saying he said it.

I’m hearing he said even worse, like you’ve never heard before.

You look at what’s happening, it’s bad. Like nobody has ever seen before.

I know, right? Kind of like "I know what Clinton and Lynch discussed on the tarmac" and "Joe Scarborough killed his intern" and "Ted Cruz's father killed Kennedy". I mean, that just never ever happens on the right.

Of course it isn't characteristic of Trump in any way so why would anyone believe it? (note: extreme sarcasm)

Touché.......:duel

Trump thinks he's the smartest guy in the room.

He's actually one of the dumbest.

I’ve heard people are saying he didn’t say it. That’s called a stalemate.

Of course it isn't characteristic of Trump in any way so why would anyone believe it? (note: extreme sarcasm)

While, at the same time, we’re to ignore all the other instances of Trump praising, visiting, and defending the military.

Of course they will.

i prefer trump's style, where he just makes stuff up

"People are saying"

While, at the same time, we’re to ignore all the other instances of Trump praising, visiting, and defending the military.

Yes.

If he said this I will ignore all that

If he said that....will you?

True, Trump never bothers with such qualifiers. He's more of an "a lot of people are saying" type of analyst, unlike Biden, not having to refer to any sources. (Would love to hear a reporter ask, "can you identify some of these a-lot-of-people, Mr. President?")

C'mon, Factor, the qualifier is there because of the shock of the allegations, and perhaps even a hope they are not true. I hate Trump and hope they are not true, but sadly am not surprised with the report. Pretty obvious that Trump doesnt get altruism.

Trump has no use for such things as qualifiers. His genius is to lie with certainty. "Make allegations without having to have proof" will be in Trump's obituary.

Yes.

If he said this I will ignore all that

If he said that....will you?
I’ll make you a deal. If you can say Biden did a quid pro quo with Ukraine to benefit his son I’ll accommodate you (IF Trump said it).

I’ll make you a deal. If you can say Biden did a quid pro quo with Ukraine to benefit his son I’ll accommodate you (IF Trump said it).

That's nice.

If he said this will you vote for trump?

You didn’t meet your part of the deal.

It's a simple question. After I will be happy to answer any question you have directly and honestly

I know, right? Kind of like "I know what Clinton and Lynch discussed on the tarmac" and "Joe Scarborough killed his intern" and "Ted Cruz's father killed Kennedy". I mean, that just never ever happens on the right.

I think you mistook my post as sarcasm. I’m appreciating the value of it. Qualify every allegation with that and you can say anything you want without accountability. If it’s true that Biden died a year ago and what what we think is Joe Biden is really CGI, it wouldn’t surprise me.

Back
Top Bottom