• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Who do you want to win the presidency?

• Sanders

Votes: 14 31.1%
  • Trump

Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Kasich

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Clinton

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Other

Votes: 10 22.2%

• Total voters
I think most of Bernie Sanders' ideas are great. I support free healthcare, free college, paid maternity leave, gay marriage, abortion, marijuana, etc. But I STRONGLY disagree with Bernie Sanders on immigration, and immigration is a very important issues to me.
I believe we should enact strict immigration laws to keep America a majority-White nation.
So unfortunately, Trump needs to win.

By 2065 non-Hispanic Whites will no longer be a majority of the USA's population.

Learn more here: Future immigration will change the face of America by 2065 | Pew Research Center

No one can stop time and/or change.

Deal with it.

"Better days are coming." ~ But not for today's out of touch,running out of time,GOP.

The United States government is not a church.
It is not the governments job to save people that do not want to be saved.

Poor people must be left to die because it is impossible for the government to save everyone. Capitalism is a model based on the survival of the fittest. The cream of the crop rises to the top.

[I]"Government exists to protect us from each other.Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves."[/I] ~ Ronald Reagan

I had my worries about Trump as President but I am hearing:

Chris Christie as Attorney General
Rudy Giuliani as Director of Homeland Security OR Solicitor General OR Head of Department of Defense
Ben Carson as Secretary of Health OR Surgeon General
Newt Gingrich as Secretary of the Treasury
Rick Santorum as Secretary of Education

He's putting his ego aside and assembling an "all-star" cast or "dream team" type administration.
I wold be very satisfied with thi
s.

Trump won't be the next president so he won't be putting those people to work.

Deal with it.

:lol:

Considering the fact that the two front-runners are record-hated (since god knows how long), people are seriously understating the likelihood of having a third-party inauguration.
I'm not gonna jump the gun and say '______ is definitely going to be our next President', at this point if you're doing that, you're not paying attention to how unusual this presidential election season has been so far.

Example: Nobody six months ago would have said Donald Trump 'will definitely be the GOP nominee'.

voted for Sanders in the primary, but that was just another Ross Perot protest vote, so i picked other. at this point, i'd rather see the office eliminated along with political parties.

I think most of Bernie Sanders' ideas are great. I support free healthcare, free college, paid maternity leave, gay marriage, abortion, marijuana, etc. But I STRONGLY disagree with Bernie Sanders on immigration, and immigration is a very important issues to me. I believe we should enact strict immigration laws to keep America a majority-White nation. So unfortunately, Trump needs to win.

You're preference is weird, White America isn't going anywhere.
Hispanics are largely White and as time goes on, they drop referring to themselves as Hispanic-White and just adopt White.

Back
Top Bottom