• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Who do you trust less: Dr. Fauci, Adam Schiff, or Speaker Pelosi?

Who do you trust less: Dr. Fauci, Adam Schiff, or Speaker Pelosi?

• Dr. Fauci

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Adam Schiff

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Speaker Pelosi

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
This is how you create a Republican thread. All that was missing was Hillary and Obama's wife.
No, those two are not current news, I see two males in the original post and one female yet you feel there should have been two more females? Actually the only thing missing is "all of the above" & "none of the above".

There does seem to be a Mad Libs quality to the right wing posting as of late.
they were promised the Confederate States of America.

they had their money taken and got nothing.

that has to wear you out.

Shifty Shift... the guy lied for years about the phoney Russian collusion story!
My initial response is none of them.
I read some of the posts, and I remain there. None of them.

But I'd admit, it'd be hard to chose who I'd trust less between Pelosi and piece Of Schiff. Given that choice, I'd have to come down on neither, and Fauci running close behind them, closely followed by Walensky.

Shifty Shift... the guy lied for years about the phoney Russian collusion story!
Lol...I bet you actually believe that even though mountains of evidence say the exact opposite.

22 posts and 1 vote. Failed poll. Try again.

A fair and balanced question........................ NOT!

AncientHardtofindCob-max-1mb.gif

Trump and the QOP is who I trust the least

They are all con mena and anti american traitors

Back
Top Bottom