• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Who do you call?

Ghost Busters!

The Calvinists seem to disagree.

That righterreport website LM posts links to is rather Calvinist. We can just call it TheocraticRepublicanJesus.

If you haven't read about Calvin's Geneva, you should. They were a Taliban.

Well, there seem to be many variations actually. The eastern orthdox, the catholics, the orthodox ethiopian all have different bibles, and then there are the different transltaions, and also what they pick and choose out of it.

And you kick it all to the curb, no matter what.

That righterreport website LM posts links to is rather Calvinist. We can just call it TheocraticRepublicanJesus.

I don't recall anything unbiblical having been posted there when a serious article on theology was published. If you have something go ahead and cite it, include the pertinent scriptures, and let me know.

Otherwise you're an empty suit on that.

Are you equating the Righter Report with the Taliban?

The site isn't messed up. Your sophomoric, Christ-denying, jack-legged theology is, though.

The site is messed up.

righter.JPG

Someone needs to hire a competent coder.:lamo

The site is messed up.

View attachment 67247357

Someone needs to hire a competent coder.:lamo

Oh, you have evidence Jesus wasn't resurrected?

That Obama wasn't a bloody, pro-abortion supporter?

That liberal fundamentalism isn't a scourge to mankind?

That Paul Harvey's "Warning to America" isn't a great opinion piece, etc.?

You are way, way out there in left field, dox. I was hoping you've been making some headway on understanding the Gospel truths about Jesus Christ, but it seems you're headed instead in the direction Satan desires.

That Paul Harvey's "Warning to America" isn't a great opinion piece?

You are way, way out there in left field, dox. I was hoping you've been making some headway on understanding the Gospel truths about Jesus Christ, but it seems you're headed instead in the direction Satan desires.

Let's try one more time for the blind man.

righter.JPG

I mentioned in another thread that whenever I have problems I can't solve, I ask the Conscious Universe and it gives me the answers. Of course, the atheists here told me what I experienced didn't happen. It's fantasy, or illusion, or delusion, or wishful thinking, hallucinations, etc. My experiences couldn't be real, because that would mean atheism isn't true. And they "know" that atheism is true.

So I wonder who the atheists here call on if they need help. If they think all gods, guiding spirits, higher selves, etc., are imaginary.

What happens when your conscious ego runs out of ideas? Is there always some kind of human expert you can count on to solve all your problems? Do the answers just come to you out of nowhere?

Who do you call? Batman?

Do you mean "does it often take you time to think about how to solve problems?" or "do you ever seek the opinion of others as to how to solve stuff?" or "do you ever need the help of others to solve stuff?" or "do you ever find that you are unable to solve problems?".

The answer is yes to all the above.

Or do you mean something else?

That Paul Harvey's "Warning to America" isn't a great opinion piece, etc.?

Do you have any evidence Jesus was resurrected?

I didnt think so now stop trying to reverse the burden of poof.

Yeah, let's try one more time for the blind man:

Earliest Mention of the Resurrection of Jesus Christ

Decades after his supposed death, and his zombie form was seen by only a handful of people before he "disappeared" again. Pretty much an old fashion scam alright.

Plenty, but none that the blind will ever admit to.

You dont have 1 single shred of evidence all you have are some claims
Learn the difference and stop trying to reverse the burden of proof

Decades after his supposed death, and his zombie form was seen by only a handful of people before he "disappeared" again. Pretty much an old fashion scam alright.

One without 1 shred of evidence but illogicman will lie and pretend there is.
Of course he doesn't know the difference between a claim and evidence for the claim any more than he understand burden of proof

Notice how this thread switched to Jesus and did he really come alive after dying.

Everything I post gets dominated by materialist atheists on one side, and literal Jesus believers on the other.

I started a new post that gives evidence against materialism. It has nothing to do with Jesus. I don't want any mention of Jesus in that thread. Look at the evidence I posted for what I am saying. I don't care what people say about Jesus.

Look at the evidence against your materialism. I want to see the convoluted arguments and distractions you resort to.

Back
Top Bottom