• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Who do you believe?

Who do you believe?

• Total voters

PoS

Minister of Love
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
Vote and discuss.

Amber of course! Because women must be believed. :rolleyes::LOL:

Haven't gotten around to hearing Heard's testimony yet. Until I've heard her side of the story, I'll just say that I found Depp's testimony compelling. While you can't really know anybody, Depp doesn't come across like a violent person.

Even if I were interested in celebrity crap, this would still be an incredibly vapid thread to me. People, or at least people with their heads screwed on properly, do not go about their lives deciding whether they should entirely believe another person or entirely disbelieve another person.

That's just not how anything works. Not life, not trials. Instead, one can reasonably believe a portion of another's statements and disbelieve other statements they have made, depending on circumstances.

Haven't gotten around to hearing Heard's testimony yet. Until I've heard her side of the story, I'll just say that I found Depp's testimony compelling. While you can't really know anybody, Depp doesn't come across like a violent person.

He started this poll thread before she even testified?

Seriously?

giphy.gif

Vote and discuss.

I picked "who?" because while I know they are actors and have seen some films they've performed in, I do not know them personally.

Thus I could not say who I believe.

I'll let the Court sort it out.

Vote and discuss.

Both. They deserved to be abused by each other. I pity the jurors who must decide which of those drug addled losers (deciding to sue each other) behaved worse than the other. The only winners in this mess are their lawyers - who likley don’t much care who wins the lawsuit(s).

I haven't paid attention to much details, but voted Johnny Depp. If they are at the defamation stage, I'm assuming nothing happened legally so seems it favors him at this point. But I don't know, and really don't care that much.

If she was in fact making it up, or the other women that have been shown to lie about that, its disgraceful and harmful to the actual women who are abused.

Even if I were interested in celebrity crap, this would still be an incredibly vapid thread to me. People, or at least people with their heads screwed on properly, do not go about their lives deciding whether they should entirely believe another person or entirely disbelieve another person.

That's just not how anything works. Not life, not trials. Instead, one can reasonably believe a portion of another's statements and disbelieve other statements they have made, depending on circumstances.

Seriously?

giphy.gif
I'm still playing catchup myself, but I can tell from scrolling forward in today's hearing that she hasn't testified yet. So I can't really imagine the purpose of this thread.

Even if I were interested in celebrity crap, this would still be an incredibly vapid thread to me.
And yet here you are. Hypocrisy much? :ROFLMAO:

Seriously?

This poll doesnt have a time limit, and its funny you think they should only be started after a trial is over. I guess you dont know how polls work in this forum, or in reality for that matter. :LOL:

He literally does not understand why it is stupid to ask people whether they believe the testimony of a person who has not yey testified.

":ROFLMAO:" indeed.

He literally does not understand why it is stupid to ask people whether they believe the testimony of a person who has not yey testified.

LOL no one is forcing anyone to vote the moment they see the poll, thats not how it works you know. Keep making yourself look silly- its hilarious. :ROFLMAO:

She has testified before, and there are facts in evidence in contradiction to her statements, as has been the testimony of many witnesses. This last examination will just be a final nail in the coffin of her lies, even if Depp doesn't win monitarily.

Reactions: PoS
I lost contact with popular culture around the time Kurt Cobain died and my grasp of it was pretty tenuous up until then to begin with.

She doesn't testify in this case until after the plaintiff rests, which could still be days. Plus she will have her own witnesses who will testify first, who knows how long that will take.

Shit like this and Giuliani in a Chicken Delight rig is what is rotten with us, imo……

Gossip? This is sexual assault allegations. That is mind pollution to you?
There's no sex assault allegations against Depp. Heard said someone else put that line in the headline. That's the only time SA is mentioned.

A930BB44-E6BD-4572-9F9A-A2EE71E68A97.jpeg

"I'm not punching you I'm hitting you!" -Amber Heard

LOL no one is forcing anyone to vote the moment they see the poll, thats not how it works you know. Keep making yourself look silly- its hilarious. :ROFLMAO:
Silly is giving two shits enough to make a poll about this.

Back
Top Bottom