• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Who did wrong? "Maga hat Catholic school teens", "Black Israelites" and or Native Americans"

Who did wrong? "Maga hat Catholic school teens", "Black Israelites" and or Nativ

• None of the Black israelites did wrong

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

AGENT J

"If you ain't first, you're last"
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Who did wrong? "Maga hat Catholic school teens", "Black Israelites" and or Native Americans"

I put them in quotations because many people/articles/media outlets have called them many things and these seem to be the most common.

I know theres a bunch of threads on this but this is different.
So many people quick to judge and make assumptions im honestly curious that when in a format like this who admits to all the wrong doing, none of the wrong doing or still just sticks to their guns and defends/condemns what ever group they clung on too!

Anyway since tons of info and video has come out that we can all watch for ourselves, what are your honest feelings on the situation? With all the info we have whats your honest verdict?
THIS IS NOT ABOUT THE MEDIA SUCKING OR MEDIA BIASED OR WHO/WHAT GROUP MADE WHAT JUDGMENTS IN THE PAST

Who did wrong? "Maga hat Catholic school teens", "Black Israelites" and or Native American"

One or more maga hat teens did wrong
One or more native americans did wrong
One or more Black israelites did wrong
All of the above did wrong
None of the maga hat teens did wrong
None of the Indians did wrong
None of the Black israelites did wrong
None of the above did wrong

thanks!!!

Re: Who did wrong? "Maga hat Catholic school teens", "Black Israelites" and or Native American"

I put them in quotations because many people/articles/media outlets have called them many things and these seem to be the most common.

So many people quick to judge and make assumptions im honestly curious that when in a format like this who admits to all the wrong doing, none of the wrong doing or still just sticks to their guns and defends/condemns what ever group they clung on too!

Anyway since tons of info and video has come out that we can all watch for ourselves, what are your honest feelings on the situation? With all the info we have whats your honest verdict?
THIS IS NOT ABOUT THE MEDIA SUCKING OR MEDIA BIASED OR WHO/WHAT GROUP MADE WHAT JUDGMENTS IN THE PAST

Who did wrong? "Maga hat Catholic school teens", "Black Israelites" and or Native American"

thanks!!!

To one extent or another, they all did something wrong.

Re: Who did wrong? "Maga hat Catholic school teens", "Black Israelites" and or Native American"

I don't think the Native American guy did anything wrong. I'm sure the Black Israelites were being massive jerks, and there are plenty of videos where the MAGA kids do crappy things.

Shouldn't the adults be blamed in this situation instead of advocating harm and violence against minors?

Shouldn't the adults be blamed in this situation instead of advocating harm and violence against minors?

The moral relativism is strong with the Trump haters, who have projected all of their bile onto white, Catholic, pro-life, teenage boys for the horrible act of standing still, smiling, cheering and here's a really big crime you never see anywhere (except by the tens of thousands in sports stadiums)...tomahawk chopping. Gasp! I know, right?
It's right up there with calling children f*****s and n****rs and crackers and incest babies and school shooters.

Yup. Morons all looking for their 15 minutes.

^^See, Bucky. No gradation whatsoever. Tomahawk chop, N****r or F****t. All the same to them.

^^See, Bucky. No gradation whatsoever. Tomahawk chop, N****r or F****t. All the same to them.

Acadia, what does them being Catholic have to do with this conversation?

I don't think the Native American guy did anything wrong. I'm sure the Black Israelites were being massive jerks, and there are plenty of videos where the MAGA kids do crappy things.

I know one person that needs to see a dentist.... badly.

Just what crappy things did they do?

The moral relativism is strong with the Trump haters, who have projected all of their bile onto white, Catholic, pro-life, teenage boys for the horrible act of standing still, smiling, cheering and here's a really big crime you never see anywhere (except by the tens of thousands in sports stadiums)...tomahawk chopping. Gasp! I know, right?
It's right up there with calling children f*****s and n****rs and crackers and incest babies and school shooters.

Bang on, good for you.

Re: Who did wrong? "Maga hat Catholic school teens", "Black Israelites" and or Native Americans"

thanks!!!

I actually didn't even follow this story until the full videos came out. That's when I took my customary unbiased look at the evidence and came to my conclusion: I chose 2, 3 and 5.

Mind boggling. Even moreso that someone liked it. Wow.

I am of the same opinion.

For me:
Children - Shouldn't have mocked the Native Americans
Philip's- Shouldn't have approached the children and bang his drum in the face of one of them.
Hebrew Israelites - Shouldn't have yelled obscenities at children.
Media - Shouldn't have miss reported it in an attempt to smear the children as hateful bigots terrorizing Native Americans.

I think the most egregious actions out of it all are those of the media. Due to their portrayal of the events led to death threats and bomb threats to those children and schools.

Re: Who did wrong? "Maga hat Catholic school teens", "Black Israelites" and or Native Americans"

I actually didn't even follow this story until the full videos came out. That's when I took my customary unbiased look at the evidence and came to my conclusion: I chose 2, 3 and 5.

There is video of the children mocking the Native Americans, to say they did nothing wrong is a little biased.

thanks!!!

The one glaring omission in that is the MSM and their miss reporting of the event leading to death threats and a bomb scare at those children's school. This shouldn't have even been a story much less national headlines.

There is video of the children mocking the Native Americans, to say they did nothing wrong is a little biased.

Show me the video. I haven't seen it.

I don't know why you called the kids "Maga hat Catholic school teens." for from my POV, the damn hat has and had neither more nor less to do with anything than did the "Man in the Moon."

I don't know why you called the kids "Maga hat Catholic school teens." for from my POV, the damn hat has and had neither more nor less to do with anything than did the "Man in the Moon."

then maybe re-read the op slower this time

When you mean mocking you mean by standing and saying nothing?

That's not mocking.

I am of the same opinion.

For me:
Children - Shouldn't have mocked the Native Americans
Philip's- Shouldn't have approached the children and bang his drum in the face of one of them.
Hebrew Israelites - Shouldn't have yelled obscenities at children.

Have to say these are spot on. All did wrong

Mueller will get to the bottom of this.Somebody will be indicted.

Mueller will get to the bottom of this.Somebody will be indicted.

As always i gotta give credit where credit id do and THAT is funny :)

then maybe re-read the op slower this time

Is this the OP statement you have in mind?
I put them in quotations because many people/articles/media outlets have called them many things and these seem to be the most common.​

If so:
  • Are you seriously telling me you chose that moniker because many others have too?
  • Do you truly think readers here, on DP, wouldn't know what kids you meant were you to have called them the "Covington Catholic teens?"

Maybe you do. I wouldn't think that, and I assure you I don't give many members much credit for much, but I give pretty much all the members who post here credit for being in-tune enough with current events to know who the Covington Catholic school kids are and what be their "claim to five minutes of fame" at this juncture in history.

1.) Is this the OP statement you have in mind?
2.) Are you seriously telling me you chose that moniker because many others have too?

1.) yes, that should be obvious.
2.) yes, thats what it clearly and directly says.

Very good!

Back
Top Bottom