• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Who can save our still christian civilisation:rightwingers or leftiests?

Religions are not "violent or not violent", people are.

Questionable. When the holy book or certified head honcho of a religion calls for violent acts in the name of the religion, it's hard to consider that religion not violent. That does not mean the religion is entirely violent, only that it contains violent aspects.

Questionable. When the holy book or certified head honcho of a religion calls for violent acts in the name of the religion, it's hard to consider that religion not violent. That does not mean the religion is entirely violent, only that it contains violent aspects.

Religions are texts, doctrine, and dogma, and beliefs they have no more power to be violent than a toaster has the power to read a book.

Religions are texts, doctrine, and dogma, and beliefs they have no more power to be violent than a toaster has the power to read a book.

Call it text, doctrine or dogma the end result is the same the power to be violent.

Is not the Constitution a text, has it the power to be violent.

You did not specify for good reason or bad, yet no matter violence is violence in any matter.

Examples; "you can have my gun when you pry it from my cold dead hand"

"live free or die"
"We fight for God and country"
"we attack in the name of Allah"
And then there's the flipside an oldie but still remembered,
"We kill for the Fuher and the glory of the third reich":cool:

Last edited:
From what?!?!!? :confused:
From icky gay people, of course. Can't have men kissing eachother or having sex with eachother. Its far too offensive! And if everyone turns gay then there won't be anymore Christian children. Why won't you think of the children?!

:roll:

From icky gay people, of course. Can't have men kissing eachother or having sex with eachother. Its far too offensive! And if everyone turns gay then there won't be anymore Christian children. Why won't you think of the children?!

Exactly.
god-hates-fags-kids.jpg

Well, it's far fetched to think that everyone would turn gay (I like variety).
No more Christian children would be a blessing, imo. Besides, there's always surrogate mothers. Ya don't need sex to produce chillun anymore. lul

*Flaunts his pansexual ass back to Hel with all the other Heathens* :mrgreen:

Well, it's far fetched to think that everyone would turn gay (I like variety).
No more Christian children would be a blessing, imo. Besides, there's always surrogate mothers. Ya don't need sex to produce chillun anymore. lul

*Flaunts his pansexual ass back to Hel with all the other Heathens* :mrgreen:

Perhaps we can kill them at birth, you know ask the mothers if they are christian, then we can kill them in the name of "tolerance"! :roll:

Perhaps we can kill them at birth, you know ask the mothers if they are christian, then we can kill them in the name of "tolerance"! :roll:[/QUOTE}

Or you could do like the indians were done you don't agree kill them off or ship them to a place.where they die of other sickness until they become compliant and adapt.:roll:

Perhaps, but what you just argued was that if a religion's holy book dictates to kill people for certain actions, that religion is innocent of being violent because it's a religion. By your reasoning, the French National Anthem is Sugar and spice, and everything nice. :rofl

Perhaps, but what you just argued was that if a religion's holy book dictates to kill people for certain actions, that religion is innocent of being violent because it's a religion. By your reasoning, the French National Anthem is Sugar and spice, and everything nice. :rofl

People only have the capacity for violence. It's a simple notion.

Or you could do like the indians were done you don't agree kill them off or ship them to a place.where they die of other sickness until they become compliant and adapt.:roll:

I did no such thing to any indian. :roll:

I did no such thing to any indian. :roll:

Neither did I, but I did however have some trouble with some Viet Cong course they were trying to kill me at the time.

You do recal how that form of violence turned out???:cool:

People only have the capacity for violence. It's a simple notion.

By that measure nothing should be deemed illegal to use. Since we only judge on the person's capacity rather than the affect of something, all drugs should be legal, after all, it's the person, not the drug/religion/whatever.

Neither did I, but I did however have some trouble with some Viet Cong course they were trying to kill me at the time.

You do recal how that form of violence turned out???:cool:

Conscripts usuallt never make good warriors. :shrug:

By that measure nothing should be deemed illegal to use. Since we only judge on the person's capacity rather than the affect of something, all drugs should be legal, after all, it's the person, not the drug/religion/whatever.

I am not a prohibitionist. thought of course you fail to get the point. people choose to be violent.

The athiest/non-religious have killed as much as the religious..... Governments have killed more than the drug addicted.....

your point is irrellevant.

And it's too bad, you don't even know your history, which major battles did the US lose in Vietnam?

Seems the people who lost where the politicians.

The people who lost were the draftees that didn't come back.

Not if its in the name of Tolerance? Think we could have a mini christian holocost and no one would be the wiser.....

Now you're just trying to be silly. :p

No need to wipe them out; whether they're Christians, Muslims, Jews, Hindus, etc. It's just called secular education. What they do in their places of worship, at home, or even in their cars, is their business.

About there being no Christian children as a blessing was just slight sarcasm, slight wishing. But I can wish in one hand and **** in the other, and then see which one fills up. Organized religion isn't going anywhere.

Now you're just trying to be silly. :p

No need to wipe them out; whether they're Christians, Muslims, Jews, Hindus, etc. It's just called secular education. What they do in their places of worship, at home, or even in their cars, is their business.

absolutley not! if we are to wipe religion from this great planet, we need to put cameras in homes, burn bibles, and abort christian childeren! This is the only way!

About there being no Christian children as a blessing was just slight sarcasm, slight wishing. But I can wish in one hand and **** in the other, and then see which one fills up. Organized religion isn't going anywhere.

But think! if we kill the childeren, they wont grow to be evil christian adults!

Back
Top Bottom