• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Who belongs in the women's restroom?

maquiscat

Maquis Admiral
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
Since there have been so many people who are claiming that people should use restrooms by this criteria or that, I wanted to see if they could actually enforce said criteria. Of the following three individuals, who should be using the men's room and who should be using the women's room. Ladies, since the debate seems to be skewed towards men in the women's restroom, of the three who would make you uncomfortable being in the women's room with you?
image.jpegimage.jpgimage.jpg

Is one of those you? Looks a lot like your avatar.

Just a passing observation: the guy on the right up there appears to be slightly cross-eyed. His left eye is looking inward. Prolly just needs a slight air pressure adjustment to correct that. Otherwise we can't be certain exactly what he's looking at, and such a thing could be problematic.

This is such a mistake, we are literally asking for profiling on a bathroom level in the context of law that *IS NOT ACTIVELY ENFORCED!* I cannot say that enough, we are talking about law and policy that has zero active enforcement. No one will be standing out in the hall in front of the bathrooms checking birth certificates and presently installed equipment (for lack of a better way to put it.)

This subject is getting more irrational with each passing day, and thread, on who should be where.

Since there have been so many people who are claiming that people should use restrooms by this criteria or that, I wanted to see if they could actually enforce said criteria. Of the following three individuals, who should be using the men's room and who should be using the women's room. Ladies, since the debate seems to be skewed towards men in the women's restroom, of the three who would make you uncomfortable being in the women's room with you?
View attachment 67201583View attachment 67201584View attachment 67201585

All 3 would probably make me pause and wonder why they were in the women's restroom. As for actually uncomfortable, depends on a lot of different factors.

Even straight, non-trans women who just happen to dress in a "masculine" or tomboy manner have been getting harassed lately for using the women's restroom. I really can't wait until this issue fades from the public consciousness again.

Transgenders should use the men's room.

View attachment 67201583View attachment 67201584View attachment 67201585

all of them

I used a women's bathroom recently. I was at the grocery store, and the men's room was out of order, so instead of pissing on the floor, I used the women's room.

Even straight, non-trans women who just happen to dress in a "masculine" or tomboy manner have been getting harassed lately for using the women's restroom. I really can't wait until this issue fades from the public consciousness again.

Honestly, that was probably happening anyways. It's just now that everyone has a video recording devices and the issue is high-profile on the national level, which will make any incident instantly shoot up to the national level news feed where it wouldn't have even make the local news before.

All 3 would probably make me pause and wonder why they were in the women's restroom. As for actually uncomfortable, depends on a lot of different factors.

I'm with you. My discomfort with who is in the restroom is inversely proportional to how bad I have to pee. If "have to pee" is a 9.5 on a 1-10 scale then I don't care if Chester the Molester is in there with me.

Honestly, that was probably happening anyways. It's just now that everyone has a video recording devices and the issue is high-profile on the national level, which will make any incident instantly shoot up to the national level news feed where it wouldn't have even make the local news before.

A good deterrent from abuse.

We should all become nudists. There wouldn't be any problems after that.

they are men
So what is between their legs is irrelevant to you? You believe that it should be based upon looks? I am not calling your position good or bad, merely trying to understand it.

Yes. Unless you have sex change operation then you may use women's, FtM can have a choice pre op.

So if any of those pictured are FtM pre op they can choose either restroom?

So what is between their legs is irrelevant to you? You believe that it should be based upon looks? I am not calling your position good or bad, merely trying to understand it.

if you were a woman you would never ask that!

if you were a woman you would never ask that!

Why do you avoid answering these questions? It really isn't that hard. If what is between the legs matters, then at least one of those pictured uses the women's restroom. If it is looks then none of those pictured use the women's restroom and those who look like women regardless do use the women's restroom. So which is it? Or will you avoid the question again?

Why do you avoid answering these questions? It really isn't that hard. If what is between the legs matters, then at least one of those pictured uses the women's restroom. If it is looks then none of those pictured use the women's restroom and those who look like women regardless do use the women's restroom. So which is it? Or will you avoid the question again?

we live in real world,get over it. what you want is neither freedom nor right ,you know what I mean but keep asking moronic questions!!!!!!!!!! they dont even look like transsexuals they are really guy!

This is such a mistake, we are literally asking for profiling on a bathroom level in the context of law that *IS NOT ACTIVELY ENFORCED!* I cannot say that enough, we are talking about law and policy that has zero active enforcement. No one will be standing out in the hall in front of the bathrooms checking birth certificates and presently installed equipment (for lack of a better way to put it.)

This subject is getting more irrational with each passing day, and thread, on who should be where.

I have to agree. It is like having a law that says all women MUST wear black panties with red lace, under penalty of $500 fine.

These bathroom laws can only be enforced when someone breaks one.

Transgendered people are using the ladies rooms as I write this with no issues at all.

I also have confidence the first time some perv male in a dress, wig and a video camera goes in there, he will be busted, and this law will not help him.

Let's get back to things that actually matter.

I DO draw the line at locker rooms though. NO PENISES in girls or women's locker rooms. If a transgendered man gets nekkid they look just like any other man.

we live in real world,get over it. what you want is neither freedom nor right ,you know what I mean but keep asking moronic questions!!!!!!!!!! they dont even look like transsexuals they are really guy!

Which goes to show you that you have no idea what a transsexual looks like. I will guarantee you that at least one, if not more of those three is a Female to Male Transsexual. Meaning that they were born with a vagina between their legs. So does the individual(s) with the vagina between their legs need to go into the men's or the women's restroom?

I DO draw the line at locker rooms though. NO PENISES in girls or women's locker rooms.

None whatsoever? No exceptions?

If a transgendered man gets nekkid they look just like any other man.

Except that some of them have some rather impressive boobs. And I don't mean the ones with implants.

Back
Top Bottom