• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Who belongs in the women's restroom?

Yes, because in the bizzaro world of lib lala land, normal modest people are "freaks", and people who mutilate their genitals and pump themselves full of harmful synthetic hormones are "normal". :doh

We aren't talking about what anyone has done to their genitals since you don't see those in most bathroom situations, especially the women's room.

LMAO Awesome the post above is a perfect example of the type of bigotry and hate out there.
Way to go, no need to hide yours :clap:
Yes, the freaks desire to shove their abhorrent behavior down everyone's throat is the worst kind of bigotry.

Have you people seriously never been in a public restroom? Evidently not.

Have you? The quick glance you might get in a restroom situation is so pathetic, you'd be better off waiting for a woman to breastfeed in public if that's the goal.

Yes, the freaks desire to shove their abhorrent behavior down everyone's throat is the worst kind of bigotry.
LMAO So far the only factual bigotry on display is calling them freaks. What you are talking about doesn't seem to exist in any reality in my country.

but PLEASE tell us what you mean, i dont want to guess wrong, be honesty, show integrity and explain your positions

What freaks?
Who is factually shoving their behavior down anybody's throat
What behaviors are factually abhorrent?
What factual acts of bigotry are you talking about in relation to this topic?

I bet you can't answer these with any facts. Just some opinions and some lies.

Last edited:
LMAO So far the only factual bigotry on display is calling them freaks. What you are talking about doesn't seem to exist in any reality in my country.

but PLEASE tell us what you mean, i dont want to guess wrong, be honesty, show integrity and explain your positions

What freaks?

I bet you can't answer these with any facts. Just some opinions and some lies.
I wouldn't expect a person with subjective morals to understand.

Yeah, a man who thinks he is a woman, and surgically mutilates his genitals, and subjects himself to harmful synthetic hormones is perfectly normal. In no way a "freak". :roll:

Soooo, the only criteria for bigotry now is to use an offensive label? I guess that makes just about everyone a bigot, according to the liberal lala land playbook. :shrug:

I wouldn't expect a person with subjective morals to understand.
1.)Yeah, a man who thinks he is a woman, and surgically mutilates his genitals, and subjects himself to harmful synthetic hormones is perfectly normal. In no way a "freak". :roll:
2.) Soooo, the only criteria for bigotry now is to use an offensive label? I guess that makes just about everyone a bigot, according to the liberal lala land playbook. :shrug:
LOL thats what I thought mostly a dodge. I didn't ask you to make me understand your opinions or lies just what you claim them to be and if you can provide any facts to support them. Now onto your post.

1.) at best this is simply your opinion, parts of it are factually false
2.) who said that? oh thats right, nobody LMAO another lie and strawman . . . ok so ill ask you AGAIN and maybe this time you will actually answer and provide facts to support your so far completely failed claims.

so here we are again, PLEASE tell us what you mean, i dont want to guess wrong, be honesty, show integrity and explain your positions

What freaks?

I again bet you can't answer these with any facts. Just some opinions and some lies.

You know damn well 99.9% of "transgender" freaks are donkeys. ;)

Your comeback was actually witty, but I have issue with your use of the word "freaks". It's insulting and demeaning. I will offer you what I offer others. Do you want to know more about the issue of transsexuality? If so, feel free to ask me questions. I have helped several to understand the issue better so that their comments are not demeaning. Tell you what... though I see some other posts of yours in this thread are also demeaning and show a lack of understanding of the issue, instead of going right after you, I will await for your response to this post.

Have you people seriously never been in a public restroom? Evidently not.

I don't know about you, but the public bathrooms I've been in have stalls with doors on them. Both the ladies and the gents.

And FYI, I was in the ladies washroom to do maintenance after hours so I wasn't "perving out".

So...what do you get to see in a bathroom? If it's a CIS woman or MtF going into the ladies room (pre or post operative) they're going into a stall to do their business behind a closed door. Meaning that no one is going to be seeing what they're doing or what wedding tackle they're packing.

In fact if they are, they're the ones doing something wrong.

Now if it's a FtM going into the gents, again they're either using the stalls behind closed doors (to crap or to pee if they're pre-op) or they're using a Stand-to-Pee device or they're post operative. In which case they're pissing the same way CIS men do. Now from my personal experience, we tend to piss like we're playing golf...eye on the ball and concentrate on our grip. Generally we are not peeking into other stalls. Hell we don't even stand next to each other if we can help it.

We guys are odd like that.

So again...if someone is looking at what someone else is doing in the gents...they're the ones doing wrong.

Back
Top Bottom