• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Who are worse... Hardline Americans or Hardline Muslims ?

Columbusite said:
Maybe you should read what was actually written instead of assuming what was, because when you assume you make an "ass" out of "u" and "me". If liberalism is a mental disorder I'm sure you will rebut my pledge argument with an astounding demonstration of critical thought (I won't hold my breath, well...alright. I'll hold it for a little bit).

HAHAHAHAHA mabe YOU should read the whole thread as I have. If you can read throughly calm2chaos was rebutting robins claim that Bush is like Hitler. So I of course put my 2 sense into it not assumptions. Once again you have debacled your own argument by doing what you just tried to advise upon. Mabe you should take your own advice.

And in relation to this thread, I think it would have been better to compare Muslim extremists to Christian extremists (in America). I'll get you started with a similarity: both saw hurricane Katrina (or was it Corrina, I can't recall...) as divine punishment.

I have said this before and I will say it yet again to you. I have no doubt or argument in that there are radicals and extremists in every religion. But the important thing is you cant hold that religion accountable for a few that repressent it(except muslims becasue there are actually many that represent extremeism in the muslim religion). Not all but enough.

"I made an observation about GY that I've made with many Americans. I posted my conclusions. If it's made some angry.. well that's life. If we never posted anything that might upset some people, there wouldn't be much to post becuase whatever one says, there is bound to be someone that doesn't like it.
I stand by what I say. I could probably say the same about hardline Brits or anyone else. I chose that kind of American becuase they seem predomonantly so much more self righteous & arrogant compared to hardliners of other nations, though in the end I guess they aren't. They are all the same kind of animal after all.
You have to admit Deegan, the similarities are striking are they not ?"

"I've seen GY advocate preemtive strikes based on the most ridiculous excuses. In fact he's happy to see 30,000 Iraqis killed so far becuase of 3,000 mostly Americans dead in 911 even though Iraq has nothing to do with 911!
I know GY would happily bomb Christ knows who to **** just in case they might attack USA. Rather like the Himmler analogy isn't it I gave earlier. "Kill the Jewish children or they will kill us in the future".
The only reason GY didn't wind up herding people into gas chambers is becuase he wasn't born in 1900 & in Germany. Otherwise I'm sure he'd have been a willing participant in the holocaust."

"I said GY had SS like qualities & exibited thought process's similiar to those of Himmler."

So according to this child.......

I'm an animal..
I advocate the premptive strike of a country based on a "rediculous excuse"
I'm happy to see 30,000 Iraqi's killed
I would herd people into gas chambers
I'd participate in a holocaust
I have SS like qualities and a thought process like Himmler

Hmmmmm. Anybody still confused as to what this child's thread is really about? It's no wonder you've been trying to get me into this thread. Perhaps one would have more credibility and could actually find someone to debate with if one didn't create threads for the purpose of a smear campaign and trying to mask it under a "legitimate" issue. Just like in plenty of other threads where your only agenda is to bash America at every turn, you've made an ass of yourself.

Enjoy your childish thread.:roll:

Last edited:
GySgt said:
"I made an observation about GY that I've made with many Americans. I posted my conclusions. If it's made some angry.. well that's life. If we never posted anything that might upset some people, there wouldn't be much to post becuase whatever one says, there is bound to be someone that doesn't like it.
I stand by what I say. I could probably say the same about hardline Brits or anyone else. I chose that kind of American becuase they seem predomonantly so much more self righteous & arrogant compared to hardliners of other nations, though in the end I guess they aren't. They are all the same kind of animal after all.
You have to admit Deegan, the similarities are striking are they not ?"

"I've seen GY advocate preemtive strikes based on the most ridiculous excuses. In fact he's happy to see 30,000 Iraqis killed so far becuase of 3,000 mostly Americans dead in 911 even though Iraq has nothing to do with 911!
I know GY would happily bomb Christ knows who to **** just in case they might attack USA. Rather like the Himmler analogy isn't it I gave earlier. "Kill the Jewish children or they will kill us in the future".
The only reason GY didn't wind up herding people into gas chambers is becuase he wasn't born in 1900 & in Germany. Otherwise I'm sure he'd have been a willing participant in the holocaust."

"I said GY had SS like qualities & exibited thought process's similiar to those of Himmler."

So according to this child.......

I'm an animal..
I advocate the premptive strike of a country based on a "rediculous excuse"
I'm happy to see 30,000 Iraqi's killed
I would herd people into gas chambers
I'd participate in a holocaust
I have SS like qualities and a thought process like Himmler

Hmmmmm. Anybody still confused as to what this child's thread is really about? Perhaps one would have more credibility and could actually find someone to debate with if one didn't create threads for the purpose of a smear campaign and trying to mask it under a "legitimate" issue. Just like in plenty of other threads where your only agenda is to bash America at every turn, you've made an ass of yourself.

I agree gunny. He has at every moment tried to equivicate Bush and you to Hitler and other americans who support the war on terror. He has no point or basis whatsoever. He doesnt even have common sense for Christ sakes. This kid should continue with his video games becasue debate politics isnt going to work out for this individual. He will end up like ban electoral.

"You seem very much in favour of murderers, in your other posts.
You hate all Arabs like Hitler hated Jews."

"You are a stark raving mad hatefull biggoted looney, just like the extremists you despise so much."

Here is a couple more qoutes from someone who has brought this highly credible thread to the forum.

GySgt said:
"You seem very much in favour of murderers, in your other posts.
You hate all Arabs like Hitler hated Jews."

"You are a stark raving mad hatefull biggoted looney, just like the extremists you despise so much."

Here is a couple more qoutes from someone who has brought this highly credible thread to the forum.

:lamo :2rofll: :2funny: You have got to be kidding me. It has come down to this has it? Since they have no other genius argument they result to lame personal attacks. And the attacks are now towards the very people who instill that freedom of speech. The attacks are brought on the very people who fight against terrorism to make this world abetter place. This is proof that liberalism doesnt support the troops. I know this is really how you feel about our brave heroes and it dispeckens me. You all should be shot for treason. Yep I said it you shoud be shot!!! Your glad your not infront of me right now cause you would be in a hospital and it wont be becasue of your mental disorder know as liberalism.

I cannot beleive that people actually have the adacity, the gumption, the nerve, to cal those who protect freedom and our way of life terrorists and Hitlers. Who in the hell do you think you are? What have you done in your life to even be awknowledged?

Here are some more from the highly mature host of this silly little thread...

To Gunny,

"I suggest you refer to my
Who are worse... Hardline Americans or Hardline Muslims ? thread on the 'Polls' forum. You are gaining some notoriety."

"You are American & you make absurd claims & claim wrong things."

"Deep down you must hate yourself & if you don't, you've lost your soul if there is such a thing."

"You also seem happy for people to be killed for the flimsiest & most implausable reasons of self interest."

"Holy **** I can't believe your intransigence !!!!"

"Do you ever look at things from another point of view other than that of a blinkered ex military man & patriotic fool ?"

GY Sgt... is beyond help."So naive & dumb & patriotic I think he see the world through black & white tinted spectacles with stars & stripes on.
Their years in military institutions is equivalent to them having a non invasive lobotomy
Mere cannon fodder for lying politicians & arms dealers & manufacturers."

"a fool is someone that turns themself into a killer/hitman & sets themselves up as mere cannon fodder for lying politicians & arms dealers & manufacturers, by joining the military."

"I show little respect, contempt in fact for many brainwashed US servicemen."

Oh yeah. And as far him falsely accusing me of hating all Muslims..drum roll.....

"They can torch them, for all I care. I ****ing sick of UK muslims."

And when another member on the site insulted him..drum roll......

"Your calling me 'arrogant' & a 'liar' is simply not true & means you are failing to comply with rules of civil discourse so please don't reply."

For more, go to thread Strategic war on terror.. either no longer possible or never was possible

Naaaaa. This thread didn't have an agenda. I think maybe his temper tantrums and hypocricy are the result of me dismissing his America bashing and personal attacks. Or it is simply that I showed him up on another thread that he made when he was trying to talk to me about militray tactics.

Either way..is someone after reading this still confused to his motives? It would seem like his childish antics have back fired. Poor guy needs a hug.

Last edited:
GySgt said:

To Gunny,

Who are worse... Hardline Americans or Hardline Muslims ? thread on the 'Polls' forum. You are gaining some notoriety."

"Deep down you must hate yourself & if you don't, you've lost your soul if there is such a thing."

"You also seem happy for people to be killed for the flimsiest & most implausable reasons of self interest."

"Do you ever look at things from another point of view other than that of a blinkered ex military man & patriotic fool ?"

GY Sgt... is beyond help."So naive & dumb & patriotic I think he see the world through black & white tinted spectacles with stars & stripes on.
Their years in military institutions is equivalent to them having a non invasive lobotomy

"a fool is someone that turns themself into a killer/hitman & sets themselves up as mere cannon fodder for lying politicians & arms dealers & manufacturers, by joining the military."

Oh yeah. And as far him falsely accusing me of hating all Muslims..drum roll.....

"Your calling me 'arrogant' & a 'liar' is simply not true & means you are failing to comply with rules of civil discourse so please don't reply."

For more, go to thread Strategic war on terror.. either no longer possible or never was possible

Naaaaa. This thread didn't have an agenda. I think maybe his temper tantrums and hypocricy are the result of me dismissing his America bashing and personal attacks. Or it is simply that I showed him up on another thread that he made when he was trying to talk to me about militray tactics.

Either way..is someone after reading this still confused to his motives? It would seem like his childish antics have back fired. Poor guy needs a hug.

Well one things for sure. I am not confused over his motives.

And he tried to debate with you on war tactics? HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA:rofl :lol: :lamo Are you kidding me?

This guy wouldnt even know the difference between a smokescreen to a blitzkreig tactic. I wonder if he even knows what a smokescreen is and who discovered it?

SKILMATIC said:
HAHAHAHAHA mabe YOU should read the whole thread as I have. If you can read throughly calm2chaos was rebutting robins claim that Bush is like Hitler. So I of course put my 2 sense into it not assumptions. Once again you have debacled your own argument by doing what you just tried to advise upon. Mabe you should take your own advice.

Well, I can admit a mistake. But first, would you be so kind as to provide a quote by Robin comparing Bush to Hitler in this thread?

I have said this before and I will say it yet again to you. I have no doubt or argument in that there are radicals and extremists in every religion. But the important thing is you cant hold that religion accountable for a few that repressent it(except muslims becasue there are actually many that represent extremeism in the muslim religion). Not all but enough.

I almost agree with you here. There are certainly a larger number of extremist and pro-extremist Muslims, but I don't see them in the majority. If they were I think things would be even worse than they are now.

Columbusite said:
Well, I can admit a mistake. But first, would you be so kind as to provide a quote by Robin comparing Bush to Hitler in this thread?

I almost agree with you here. There are certainly a larger number of extremist and pro-extremist Muslims, but I don't see them in the majority. If they were I think things would be even worse than they are now.

If you look back a page and read the threads you can see what I was talking about in regars to robins and calms posts. If you still need help I willpost the thread number.

And I agree too with your second paragraph. Thats what I meant and I guess I didnt word it very well. Sowy:doh

GySgt said:

To Gunny,

Am I the only one who thinks an extremist posted this thread? Gunny you hit this one right on the head. You made the same mistake I made with Robin. You told him the truth about his position. For someone who throws around nazi comparisons at will, I wonder if he noticed the Joseph Goerbbels odor of this thread?

thoracle said:
Am I the only one who thinks an extremist posted this thread? Gunny you hit this one right on the head. You made the same mistake I made with Robin. You told him the truth about his position. For someone who throws around nazi comparisons at will, I wonder if he noticed the Joseph Goerbbels odor of this thread?

No your not. And the truth is a very piercing thing isnt it? Liberals which are founded and built around conspiracy theories and hypocrisy have a grave problem with understanding and descerning between truths and theories. Its very sad really.

quietrage said:
I have not heard of any attacks on the Swiss lately have you??
The swiss arent entirely unaffected.

Tajik Hostage Abductions, February 4-17, 1997:
Near Komsomolabad, Tajikistan, a paramilitary group led by
Bakhrom Sodirov abducted four United Nations military observers.
The victims included two Swiss, one Austrian, one Ukrainian, and
their Tajik interpreter. The kidnappers demanded safe passage for
their supporters from Afghanistan to Tajikistan. In four separate
incidents occurring between Dushanbe and Garm, Bakhrom Sodirov and
his group kidnapped two International Committee for the Red Cross
members, four Russian journalists and their Tajik driver, four UNHCR
members, and the Tajik Security Minister, Saidamir Zukhurov.

Tourist Killings in Egypt, November 17, 1997:
Al-Gama'at al-Islamiyya (IG) gunmen shot and killed 58 tourists and four
Egyptians and wounded 26 others at the Hatshepsut Temple in the Valley of
the Kings near Luxor. Thirty-four Swiss, eight Japanese, five Germans, four
Britons, one French, one Colombian, a dual Bulgarian/British citizen, and
four unidentified persons were among the dead. Twelve Swiss, two Japanese,
two Germans, one French, and nine Egyptians were among the wounded.

10 seconds of looking. I am relatively certain there is more and more recent.

akyron said:

Well you are certainly correct casue you havent even opened the cereal box yet. :lol:

Yuo might have 5percent mabe 7.

No one yet has undermined similarities 1) to 6).
V.I. Lenin in post 2 has summed up your typical responses perfectly... before you even responded, as you are all so predictable LOL.
Your trying to make a point or win an argument by undermining an opponent's credibility as you have attempted to do, just doesn't work because it doesn't deal with the issues & the facts.
I invite you all to disprove similarities 1) to 6).
If you do not do that then you will have failed to show that American hardliners are any better than Muslim hardliners.

They both suck.

This post that is fairly typical of hardline Americans....

And yours is fairly typical of the appeasor leftist in the world who would just roll over and let the radical Islamist take over and oppress everyone and take away everyones freedoms and liberty's. So which side would you rather support since you are creating such a widely misrepresentation of reality?

Columbusite said:
Maybe you should read what was actually written instead of assuming what was, because when you assume you make an "ass" out of "u" and "me". If liberalism is a mental disorder I'm sure you will rebut my pledge argument with an astounding demonstration of critical thought (I won't hold my breath, well...alright. I'll hold it for a little bit).

Aww that was cute. Do you tech kidergarten?....LOL

Calm2Chaos said:
Aww that was cute. Do you tech kidergarten?....LOL

Tech, hmm?

vergiss said:
Tech, hmm?

Damm "a". It was there and then I turned around and it ran off. I think the "a" needs a time out

akyron said:

This was not an attack on the Swiss directly like Sept. 11, the train bombing in madrid, or the London attacks. This was an attack in an arab country I have not heard of one attack in the country.

What about the Bali bombing? That didn't happen in Australia, but no one denies it wasn't a direct attack on Australians.

I was pointing out that a terrorist attack can be directed at a certain country without actually being on that nation's soil. What do you think hostage taking is, where Americans are involved? A friendly pat on the back?

vergiss said:
I was pointing out that a terrorist attack can be directed at a certain country without actually being on that nation's soil. What do you think hostage taking is, where Americans are involved? A friendly pat on the back?
First off taking hostages is different then a terrorist attack. The point of a terrorist attack is to strike fear and the point of a hostage situation is to barter with some power to achive a goal.
This also getting off the point of my post that only the countries that help America are attacked. No matter how much that neo-cans want it to be this not a war to spread Islam, this is in response to all of the stuff America and its allies have done to their countries.

quietrage said:
First off taking hostages is different then a terrorist attack. The point of a terrorist attack is to strike fear and the point of a hostage situation is to barter with some power to achive a goal.
This also getting off the point of my post that only the countries that help America are attacked. No matter how much that neo-cans want it to be this not a war to spread Islam, this is in response to all of the stuff America and its allies have done to their countries.

That's the copout for the bigger issue. Your statement about only American allied countries are attacked by terrorims is also very innacurate.

Back
Top Bottom