• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Who are the republican talking heads kidding?

bongsaway

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
I'm listening over and over to the R's talking heads telling me how much trump cares about every american. Do you believe that?

I'm listening over and over to the R's talking heads telling me how much trump cares about every american. Do you believe that?

Do I think ANY politician cares about every American, no. Do I think that some of Trump's policies such as those on trade,immigration,corporate tax rate and pulling out of certain war zones are beneficial for middle America rather than the rich yes I do.

Do I think ANY politician cares about every American, no. Do I think that some of Trump's policies such as those on trade,immigration,corporate tax rate and pulling out of certain war zones are beneficial for middle America rather than the rich yes I do.

You do know when the tin foil hat comes off your taxes are going up.

OK I tried to have a civil debate,your response is a simple insult. Sad.

He does care about every American, but you don't need talking potato heads to tell you that. You need only look at his actions.

Heck, why are you listening to talking potato heads at all? Can't you think for yourself?

The President sure(ly) does care about each American.

He's about the only high-profile elected official who cares about the Americans who have been murdered by gentlemen who are not legally in the country.

That is why he is so passionate to get a solid barrier up to help the border patrol keep these gentlemen out.

People like Nancy have not expressed one word of sympathy for the families of murdered Americans.

Nancy cares only about the people coming into our country without permission.

That says volumes about what kind of person she is.

I am not sure you are asking the right question. Does DonDon care about more than 1 American? THAT IMO is the question.

I am not sure you are asking the right question. Does DonDon care about more than 1 American? THAT IMO is the question.

I think he truly cares about Ivanka. In a pervy kinda way, but love is included.

OK I tried to have a civil debate,your response is a simple insult. Sad.

Well that took no time at all. :roll: OP asks for what people believe and immediately goes to insults on first response.

Well that took no time at all. :roll: OP asks for what people believe and immediately goes to insults on first response.

I have already put this person on ignore. Life is to short to waste time once you find out someone is not serious IMO.

I have already put this person on ignore. Life is to short to waste time once you find out someone is not serious IMO.

Yup, I thought it was a good faith effort in response.

It normally doesn't take long when folks throw out bs answers to me. Yes he answered but the claims of what trump has 'accomplished' are bogus. Trade, yeah the tariffs are helping that. Corporate tax cut, helps corporations and the wealthy, not so much the lower classes and immigration I might remind you just caused a five week shutdown. It can be said it's about the wall but immigration is part of that wall. So yes, bs answers.

It normally doesn't take long when folks throw out bs answers to me. Yes he answered but the claims of what trump has 'accomplished' are bogus. Trade, yeah the tariffs are helping that. Corporate tax cut, helps corporations and the wealthy, not so much the lower classes and immigration I might remind you just caused a five week shutdown. It can be said it's about the wall but immigration is part of that wall. So yes, bs answers.

So you didn't want to know peoples beliefs. I already knew that. This just a self-confirmation bias thread, okay, carry on.

Back
Top Bottom