• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Who are the angriest people...

Who are the angriest people

• Liberals

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Conservatives

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Losers of recent national elections

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters
I have to say that conservatives are the angriest, because everytime they talk to a Liberal, they get frustrated from how stupid and annoying they can be. Not to mention how they act like a child, pout and start name calling the conservatives. :mrgreen:

ptsdkid said:
***You assume that this liberal scourge that has infested America for 50+ plus years is going to die a natural death.
Mod Note

"Liberal scourge"? This seems like an angry thread and really has no debating merit. Off to the basement as usual.

/Mod Note

shuamort said:
Mod Note

"Liberal scourge"? This seems like an angry thread and really has no debating merit. Off to the basement as usual.

/Mod Note

Awww damn, I was hoping that it had some debating merit, I needed some from the time out that I was having!!! :mrgreen:

I don't know, I thought we were having a good discussion, I was even humble, oh well.:shrug:

:sinking: AHHHHHH! GLUB GLUB GLUB AHHHHHHH!:sinking:

Down to the basement again huh ptsdkid?:doh

Jeez.

ThePhoenix said:
Is this your rule? You did not vote, where do you get the idea that you are entitled to make rules. The way I see it those with the least understanding, the least intelligence, and the least or most controlled education are the ones who do not or should not vote.

The angriest are the ones yelling, shouting, committing violence and mayhem, the worst are the criminal suicide bombers.
This is not my rule, it is simply based on observation.
And how does voting enter into it ??
I will not vote on anything unless it is well presented and meaningful..

earthworm said:
The angriest are the ones yelling, shouting, committing violence and mayhem, the worst are the criminal suicide bombers.
This is not my rule, it is simply based on observation.
And how does voting enter into it ??
I will not vote on anything unless it is well presented and meaningful..
Maybe I mistook your first post. I am one of those who are angry, but I am not one who resorts to violence, and I am one who does not protest. I try to be civil in my fight. sorry I missunderstood you.

Back
Top Bottom