• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Who’s Out First?

Rexedgar

Yo-Semite!
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Who is the first declared 2020 Democratic Presidential candidate to drop out?

My voices say Elizabeth Warren

Gabbard. Doesn't seem to grasp what the term "main adversaries" means in relation to foreign policy.

Doesn't really matter, does it? None of the currently declared candidates will get the nomination.

Why pick on the first Native American woman to declare?

[FONT=&quot]A new cartoon by Jason AdamPlus, drawings and drollery from this week’s magazine.

[/FONT]
[h=1][/h]

Predicting US Presidential elections

If you hit this page you you can watch many times and study the video of US Presidential astrological statistical win prediction system.

Tulsi Gabbards could be an easy win over Trump because he destroys his chart which is even with hers at five; Clinton was neg one, Sanders seven.

Mitch Landrieu at 16-2 and Sherrod Brown at 19-8.

That's OK, we gave them a chance and they passed their tax cut, so let's get the Senate and hopefully someone will know what to do.

Last edited:
Tulsi is being smeared by the MSM as an assad apologist. Her CNN town hall was very good last night - except CNN decided to smear her with her statement regarding the Assad regime's use of chemical weapons.

She was asked if Assad was a war criminal. I forgot, did he go to trial? Was he apprehended and tried fro crimes? The MSM hinges too much on emotional nonsense. It's not my ****ing problem if Assad gasses his opposition. If he does so then the international community should apprehend him and try him for war crimes. Until they do, we don't get to emotionally react to bad news and slander people.

Assad, in my opinion, is a bad dude - but that's not my business, if he is not messing with us.

I was not aware of how warmongering the MSM has beocme.

Tulsi is being smeared by the MSM as an assad apologist. Her CNN town hall was very good last night - except CNN decided to smear her with her statement regarding the Assad regime's use of chemical weapons.

She was asked if Assad was a war criminal. I forgot, did he go to trial? Was he apprehended and tried fro crimes? The MSM hinges too much on emotional nonsense. It's not my ****ing problem if Assad gasses his opposition. If he does so then the international community should apprehend him and try him for war crimes. Until they do, we don't get to emotionally react to bad news and slander people.

Assad, in my opinion, is a bad dude - but that's not my business, if he is not messing with us.

I was not aware of how warmongering the MSM has beocme.

Just a new perspective on dictators and regime change wars is not going to produce the peace she is talking about.

She should know, the only way to reduce war is to stop cow killing.

Napoleon, Kaiser and Hitler were all a result of the British slaughtering up the Indian cattle to break its religious backbone.

Both Sanders and Biden have astrological charts two points better than Trump who is tied with Tulsi at five.

Terry McAuliffe and Sherrod Brown both have even better charts than that to win the general.

I want Candidates to start suggesting to the People that we give them a Democratic Senate.

Back
Top Bottom