• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Whites hunted for beatdowns! Milwaukee's night of shame

MickeyW

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Video footage shows violent mobs of ‘Black Lives Matter’ rioters targeting white people for brutal beat downs during last night’s unrest in Milwaukee.

The clip shows angry rioters chanting “black power!” before asking “is they white?” as cars slowly drive past.
“Yeah they white!” states someone else, prompting the mob to run towards the vehicle.
“Yeah they white, get their ass!” screams another.
“Hey they beatin’ up every white person!” exclaims another rioter.
Video: 'Black Lives Matter' Rioters Target Whites For Beat Downs » Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Police shooting in Milwaukee sparks violent protest

MILWAUKEE - A crowd of protesters skirmished with police Saturday night in a Milwaukee neighborhood where an officer shot and killed a man after a traffic stop and foot chase earlier in the day, setting fire to a police car and torching a gas station. One officer was hurt by a thrown brick.

Police said the 23-year-old man was armed with a handgun. Mayor Tom Barrett said the officer ordered the suspect to drop the weapon, but he refused. The officer then shot the suspect twice, Barrett said, adding that the officer was wearing a body camera.
Police shooting in Milwaukee sparks violent protest - CBS News

After an hours-long confrontation with officers, police reported at 10:15 p.m. that a gas station at N. Sherman Blvd. and W. Burleigh St. was set on fire. Police said firefighters could not for a time get close to the blaze because of gunshots.

Later, fires were started at businesses — including a BMO Harris Bank branch, a beauty supply company and O'Reilly Auto Parts stores — near N. 35th and W. Burleigh streets, a grim and emphatic Mayor Tom Barrett said. He spoke at a midnight news conference at the District 3 police station at N. 49th St. and W. Lisbon Ave.
Violence erupts after officer-involved shooting

https://twitter.com/hoodsonco/status/764711433506394112

As I said when BlackLivesMatter started.......the only way to deal with them is to lock them up and throw away the key.

If they're on the street, they'll do harm.

In prison they can focus on beating each other up.

There is a dire shortage of liberals giving those poor people hugs.

Video footage shows violent mobs of ‘Black Lives Matter’ rioters targeting white people for brutal beat downs during last night’s unrest in Milwaukee.

The clip shows angry rioters chanting “black power!” before asking “is they white?” as cars slowly drive past.
“Yeah they white!” states someone else, prompting the mob to run towards the vehicle.
Video: 'Black Lives Matter' Rioters Target Whites For Beat Downs » Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Sounds like racism is out of control among some Democrat voters. ;)

Nahhhh.................... there are still plenty of peaceful angry old white men still around for the liberals to attack, while ignoring the violence of 15% of their own base.

This is one of the reasons why I can't support BLM.

They aren't suicidal.
I dont get your meaning. What could POSSIBLY go wrong? In fact...I think we have a fair number of people that post on this site that would be honored to go and give them hugs and show how loved they are.

I dont get your meaning. What could POSSIBLY go wrong? In fact...I think we have a fair number of people that post on this site that would be honored to go and give them hugs and show how loved they are.

I'm mailing a whole damn box of love and hugs to Milwaukee right now.

I dont think this has much to do with BLdM. This is more what happens when you spend all your time insisting only white people can be racist. THIS PARTICULAR batch of vermin happens to be black and happen to be very racist. Hopefully enough of them are stupid enough to have recorded everything and they will have enough evidence to go after them.

Their mindset is precisely what keeps black people oppressed. Black 'power'? Why...because you are rioting, burning things, beating random targets, and playing king of the ****hill? There is no excuse. There is no justification. Anyone that excuses this kind of behavior just feeds the fire.

Greetings, humbolt. :2wave:

As Alabama Paul used to say...Harumph! I only mention it because I'm still waiting to receive mine! I'm patient, but c-mon - the postage is less expensive to Ohio than Wisconsin, too! :lamo

And yet cops only arrested three people. What on earth??!

Scott Walker mobilized the state's National Guard this morning. At least one leader has a set.

As I said when BlackLivesMatter started.......the only way to deal with them is to lock them up and throw away the key.

If they're on the street, they'll do harm.

In prison they can focus on beating each other up.

Yep.

There is a dire shortage of liberals giving those poor people hugs.

There is never a shortage of liberals....but they ain't all stupid.

Ya think!

They aren't suicidal.

The ones that believe the police can protect them without any effort by them.....are!

Nahhhh.................... there are still plenty of peaceful angry old white men still around for the liberals to attack, while ignoring the violence of 15% of their own base.

:thumbs::thumbs:

Good to know.

No doubt....

They will just get ripped off by the free loader, entitlement dopes!

I'll send them an apology card that says: "I'm sorry for oppressing you with my whitness".

They have to be able to read first.

I don't think this has much to do with BLdM. This is more what happens when you spend all your time insisting only white people can be racist. THIS PARTICULAR batch of vermin happens to be black and happen to be very racist. Hopefully enough of them are stupid enough to have recorded everything and they will have enough evidence to go after them.

Their mindset is precisely what keeps black people oppressed. Black 'power'? Why...because you are rioting, burning things, beating random targets, and playing king of the ****hill? There is no excuse. There is no justification. Anyone that excuses this kind of behavior just feeds the fire.

Fully agree.

These very same thugs will wonder why decent businesses avoid moving into their "hoods".

Or why current businesses will move out. I saw this in Watts and elsewhere......these animals just resemble humans, and business owners lose all their property insurance coverage and move.

My cousin had a business just a couple blocks outside of Watts and after the riot, no one would insure his business and he had to vacate and move to a decent, White area, of LA.

Scott Walker mobilized the state's National Guard this morning. At least one leader has a set.

Good for him! :thumbs::thumbs:

I'll send them an apology card that says: "I'm sorry for oppressing you with my whitness".

Yea, you're going to Hell for that one.

See you there! :mrgreen:

It doesn't really look that bad...

Much of the USA is, unless DC gets their collective heads out of their asses and changes our game plan.
And dump that psycho dip**** Trump before he gets us all killed with his big mouth.

Walker is racist! He isn't giving them space to destroy! :(

But seriously: Walker doesn't suffer from the same amount of stupidity as Stephanie Rawlings-Blake

Back
Top Bottom