• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Whites hunted for beatdowns! Milwaukee's night of shame

It doesn't really look that bad...

Unless it had been a bunch of white people yelling "White power!" and "Yeah, they're black! Get their asses!" and torching businesses. Then Obama's Lynch Mob at the Department of Justice would be starting at least three civil rights investigations.

During a time where black leadership is most needed, we get the same routine rehearsed accusations, in form of words such as oppression & justice.

A black cop shoots a thug in Milwaukee and we get 'whitie beatdowns", and another black city alderman justifying the actions of these animals.

Unless it had been a bunch of white people yelling "White power!" and "Yeah, they're black! Get their asses!" and torching businesses. Then Obama's Lynch Mob at the Department of Justice would be starting at least three civil rights investigations.

Is Obama out front? With a megaphone and trident?

Video footage shows violent mobs of ‘Black Lives Matter’ rioters targeting white people for brutal beat downs during last night’s unrest in Milwaukee.

The clip shows angry rioters chanting “black power!” before asking “is they white?” as cars slowly drive past.
“Yeah they white!” states someone else, prompting the mob to run towards the vehicle.
“Yeah they white, get their ass!” screams another.
“Hey they beatin’ up every white person!” exclaims another rioter.
Video: 'Black Lives Matter' Rioters Target Whites For Beat Downs » Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

I'm not sure those folk are really part of BLMs, or just predators looking for any excuse, likely it's the latter. But the business in Milwaukee is a bit ridiculous. It would seem rather straight forward, in this case the suspect was armed and not complying with officers. I still think we need to invest in better less-than-lethal technology to remove the gun from being a first response, but as of now we don't have much and the suspect had a loaded weapon that was verified before the shooting.

There is a fundamental problem that needs to be addressed, but Milwaukee isn't an example of that (well not this specific case), and the reaction to it, the rioting and arson and violence, is not going to solve the problem. I think that there is a core within the BLM movement that is the actual movement looking to make a change, and then there are satellites that orbit it, some of which have no real concern for the actual social changes being sought, but rather are just scavengers hovering around, waiting for their chance.

I have several very liberal friends on Facebook (many of them real-life friends, too) who are usually quick to point out the racial aspects of shootings and other incidents. Not... a... peep... over this one. The silence is deafening.

In fact, one person I know often points out how silence toward racism is a form of condoning racism. Ok, fair enough, but if you're going to have that attitude then you need to be intellectually consistent and honest and condemn instances that go too far in the other direction, too, or else your own silence condones lawlessness.

Video footage shows violent mobs of ‘Black Lives Matter’ rioters targeting white people for brutal beat downs during last night’s unrest in Milwaukee.

The clip shows angry rioters chanting “black power!” before asking “is they white?” as cars slowly drive past.
“Yeah they white!” states someone else, prompting the mob to run towards the vehicle.
“Yeah they white, get their ass!” screams another.
“Hey they beatin’ up every white person!” exclaims another rioter.
Video: 'Black Lives Matter' Rioters Target Whites For Beat Downs » Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Not at all surprising ! And of course the liberal democrats turn a blind eye once again . I guess this can't be classified as a hate crime when it is business as usual ! Sicken . :3oops:

And yet cops only arrested three people. What on earth??!

Scott Walker mobilized the state's National Guard this morning. At least one leader has a set.

When cops do their job THEY GET FIRED !!!

And yet cops only arrested three people. What on earth??!

Scott Walker mobilized the state's National Guard this morning. At least one leader has a set.
I believe they are showing restraint in order to keep people from getting even more riled up and violent.

Not saying it's right, just saying that I think that's the reason.

I'm mailing a whole damn box of love and hugs to Milwaukee right now.

What about all the other cities; you just going to ignore them?

He's got his cheerleading squad in the press corps doing most of the yelling on his behalf.

If he had that i would watch his conferences...

Obama has cheerleaders AND a lynch mob? Guy must be a rock star.

I don't think anyone ever told Aquaman that the trident was a great look.

lol

But Obama also has a megaphone...

You have evidence of that then?

Sure. Have you learned anything from history? Just look at every time obozo has spoken, on anything, and the manure is spread ....deep!

He has more ready to go....

Last edited:
What about all the other cities; you just going to ignore them?

Yeah, I am. They'll have to have their own riots. They can't trade on the riots of others. I like to call that personal responsibility. You want a box of love and hugs, have your own damn riots.

Back
Top Bottom