• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Whiteness is a threat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I'm not the guy pissing his pants about "racism" because of an anthropology lecture with the word "whiteness" in it.

This is a non story about a subject in which you are totally ignorant. And you blow it up into some kind of injustice against whites perpetrated by an academic conspiracy.

Universities are not against whites. Universities do not allow bigoted lectures. Of course, you wouldn't have a clue what happens in universities, would you? You'd know about as much about what happens at a university as you do anthropology, right?

Oh look, a typical "I'm better than you and I know it post". People claim to be many things on the internet.

I bet an actual college educated and Mature adult, could have a civil debate without resorting to juvenile insults and attacking the poster, instead of you know actualy debating a topic.

But since I have not gone to college, I can only assume that a real college graduate, could you know...debate.

Oh look, a typical "I'm better than you and I know it post". People claim to be many things on the internet.

I bet an actual college educated and Mature adult, could have a civil debate without resorting to juvenile insults and attacking the poster, instead of you know actualy debating a topic.

But since I have not gone to college, I can only assume that a real college graduate, could you know...debate.

Your OP was exposed as hate-based garbage. Then you switch to Africa trying to prop up your cries of "white genocide". Now you're just floundering. Great debating there.

You'll go back to your profoundly ignorant and racist conspiracy theory rhetoric: "universities are against whites". Because a garbage website education, pushing racist crap, is the only education you value.

Last edited:
Your OP was exposed as hate-based garbage. Then you switch to Africa trying to prop up your cries of "white genocide". Now you're just floundering. Great debating there.

You'll go back to your profoundly ignorant and racist conspiracy theory rhetoric: "universities are against whites". Because a garbage website education, pushing racist crap, is the only education you value.
Man, you are super triggered, evidently you did not take debate class in that "university" lol.

I am done wasting my time with you in this thread. If I want childish insults and lies, I will consult a dishonest child. By now :2wave:

Now go ahead and post and have the last word.

Man, you are super triggered,

Again, I'm not the guy pissing his pants about "racism" because of an anthropology lecture with the word "whiteness".

But do struggle on, White Knight. Fight against the injustice and oppression suffered by whites in America at the hands of a black female professor whose lecture you are totally ignorant of.

Yeah, point the finger at her. Call her a racist. Claim she's what's wrong with the country. All the while having no clue whatsoever what you're crying about.

If one is such a snowflake that a lecture on an established subject sends them scurrying for a white pointy hat, they probably just wanted the hat in the first place.

Last edited:
Wow, you are such a victim. Ignore the haters in the thread, they just don't understand how rough it is for you being white in a white world.

I mean I just feel so bad for you living in a country where the majority of people in charge are the same race and gender as you and you probably face little to no discrimination in daily life. Sad!

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character. I have a dream today!"MLK

Moderator's Warning:
Necro thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom