• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

White Supremacy, are you kidding?

To many, the decades old continuing demand for affirmative action is viewed as an admission of inferiority, regardless of the constant braying of white oppression.

Last edited:
Mickey!! God bless ya brosef. Hope all is well.

Miss yer posts.

Mahatmas Gandhi.

Mahatmas Gandhi was convicted by the British court for correspondence with Hitler, whom he called in his letters to come to India and set them free from the British rule.

Mahatmas Gandhi was convicted by the British court for correspondence with Hitler, whom he called in his letters to come to India and set them free from the British rule.

He was also a racist and a pedophile

I'm gonna go ahead and call bull****.

Mahatma Gandhi : Selected Letters - I

We know what the British heel means for us and the non-European races of the world. But we would never wish to end the British rule with German aid. We have found in non-violence a force which, if organized, can without doubt match itself against a combination of all the most violent forces in the world. In non-violent technique, as I have said, there is no such thing as defeat. It is all ‘do or die’ without killing or hurting. It can be used practically without money and obviously without the aid of science of destruction which you have brought to such perfection. It is a marvel to me that you do not see that it is nobody’s monopoly. If not the British, some other power will certainly improve upon your method and beat you with your own weapon. You are leaving no legacy to your people of which they would feel proud. They cannot take pride in a recital of cruel deed, however skilfully planned. I, therefore, appeal to you in the name of humanity to stop the war.

Back
Top Bottom