• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

White supremacist terrorists?

torch

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
On Cnn, they were interviewing the KKK because some little white girl was raped by a latino man, and the reporter said "The KKK believes in peace and justice" if I could remember the segment day I would get it..but it seems strange when brown skinned non- christian people kill 3000 american people its terrorism, yet when the KKK goes on and on saying we wanna keep our white race the dominant race in the world...nothing happens...it just seems strange whenever I bring up the KKK are terrorists and against american values...they blare "well freedom of speech" (which is a load of **** seeing how you cant say 'In the name of allah", "I hate bush", or have any anti-war protest publicly, yet the aryan nazis, and the kkk get all the free speech?) it seems strange to me :roll:

Simply put:

If you want to spout about how america is the great evil and we should all die, go ahead.
If you want to spout out how whites are the supreme race, go ahead.

No one has to listen to you, nor care.

However if you then go and kill 2000+ people in a single attack, expect people to take a bit more notice to you. That's not "freedom of speech". I assure you, if the KKK had pilots fly plains into a convention center that was for a large NAACP meeting and killed 1000 or 2000 people, they would be looked at MUCH differently

the KKK was much more active in the 60's. I've never really thought of them as terrorists though, but I guess they kinda were. I think some politicians and police officers though were into that though.

Besides theres nothing wrong with the KKK a bat over the head can't fix. . .or maybe a shot in the foot. THe last time I heard of the KKK one its member shot a gun in the air and it came down and hit his foot. Idiots.

torch said:
On Cnn, they were interviewing the KKK because some little white girl was raped by a latino man, and the reporter said "The KKK believes in peace and justice" if I could remember the segment day I would get it..but it seems strange when brown skinned non- christian people kill 3000 american people its terrorism, yet when the KKK goes on and on saying we wanna keep our white race the dominant race in the world...nothing happens...it just seems strange whenever I bring up the KKK are terrorists and against american values...they blare "well freedom of speech" (which is a load of **** seeing how you cant say 'In the name of allah", "I hate bush", or have any anti-war protest publicly, yet the aryan nazis, and the kkk get all the free speech?) it seems strange to me :roll:

...You just criticized the war, and Bush... yet you claim to say one CANT say these things... You just proved to the world that that point is clearly false. You can say whatever you want in this country, don't let any loony leftists tell you otherwise... its only propaganda.

Let's just hope the FBI isn't monitoring this page. Hell if they were they would probably place me under arrest. Me and Billoreally and BTEC etc.

What do you mean if the KKK goes on slaying nothing happens? They are sought and prosecuted. The KKK of old used to openly encourage violence (sort of like the al-queda leaders of today). Now the KKK preaches more of white supremacy, and so called injustices against the race. By doing this, the leaders can say "I never said seek violence." But what is going on behind closed doors while they are out of camera's view? I bet nothing but hate preaching, violence encouraging cowards. Either way, the KKK is still a violent and hateful organization whose members need a good ass whopping.

For further information on the KKK, please contact Senator Byrd.

KevinWan said:
...You just criticized the war, and Bush... yet you claim to say one CANT say these things... You just proved to the world that that point is clearly false. You can say whatever you want in this country, don't let any loony leftists tell you otherwise... its only propaganda.

No he didn't. All he said was that there shouldn't be such a double standard.

The KKK is indeed a terrorist organization it has been used throughout its creation to intimidate blacks and suppress civil rights. But here's the kicker that the left leaves out it was originally a terrorist wing of the democratic party in the south during reconstruction after the civil war. You heard it here first folks the KKK a terrorist wing of the Dem party.

Now thats not very fair Trajan. The democrat party during that time was much different then the democratic party of today. same with republicans. I actually think the republicans back then were more like the democrats now.

FinnMacCool said:
Now thats not very fair Trajan. The democrat party during that time was much different then the democratic party of today. same with republicans. I actually think the republicans back then were more like the democrats now.
True, true. Democrats and Republicans have switched roles thoughout our US History.

Back
Top Bottom