• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

White supremacist group Patriot Front march through Boston, assault black man

It's patriotic pest control
So then you have no right to criticize patriot front, who's gatherings are far more peaceful than BLM.

But I don't expect you to understand this since you admit to be pro-violence.

A white supremacist group took to Boston’s “Freedom Trail” for a surprise march Saturday afternoon.

Tempers flared between bystanders and a group of about 100 Patriot Front members, who wore beige khaki pants, blue shirt uniforms and white masks while wielding shields, according to The Boston Herald.

The group flew colonial and upside-down US flags along with some banners representing Benito Mussolini’s National Fascist Party as they marched through the heart of the city ahead of Independence Day, the paper said.
=========================================================
Both Christian Nationalists & White Supremacists represent examples of the accelerating decay of our democracy. One or more of these groups have been named terrorist organizations.
If white masked white supremacists can't march our streets unassailed and assault black folks and anyone else who gets in the way are any of us TRULY FREE?

So then you have no right to criticize patriot front, who's gatherings are far more peaceful than BLM.

I love seeing them march and then run like cowards…

Cry me a river over some white supremacists, I'm all ears

Cry me a river over some white supremacists, I'm all ears
So, you're fine with violence from your side, which you've admitted, but want to condemn violence on the other side.

That's the literal definition of hypocrisy.

No.

But, more importantly, what is wrong with you?

Just because someone believes in another's right to free speech, and doesn't believe some bullshit media narrative, does not equate to agreement with their views.

What about them do you disagree?

So, you're fine with violence from your side, which you've admitted, but want to condemn violence on the other side.

Cry more

A white supremacist group took to Boston’s “Freedom Trail” for a surprise march Saturday afternoon.

Tempers flared between bystanders and a group of about 100 Patriot Front members, who wore beige khaki pants, blue shirt uniforms and white masks while wielding shields, according to The Boston Herald.

The group flew colonial and upside-down US flags along with some banners representing Benito Mussolini’s National Fascist Party as they marched through the heart of the city ahead of Independence Day, the paper said.
=========================================================
Both Christian Nationalists & White Supremacists represent examples of the accelerating decay of our democracy. One or more of these groups have been named terrorist organizations.
How many were employed by the FBI?

I don't give a shit about the rights of some racist dreck and I ain't gonna pretend otherwise

ttzwsg0p8l991.jpg

This is wrong. The FBI classified groups like patriot front to be the biggest domestic terrorist threat.

This is wrong. The FBI classified groups like patriot front to be the biggest domestic terrorist threat.
That's a politically motivated classification, and you know it; otherwise, ANTIFA, BLM, and even inner city gangs would be classified as Domestic Terror Threats also.

IDK you guys ever think about how the Aryan Brotherhood has chapters in every state, Federal CO's in their pocket and actively kill people every year but the only "white supremacy" we ever see are groups that have already been infiltrated multiple times doing sidewalk protests? Like the people who get their panties in a bunch over this stuff say its about "stopping fascism before it takes root" that if they dont go counterprotest and scream at these people theyll eventually grow large enough to commit acts of violence. But there already are people doing exactly that and these people just... ignore them.

No. There was no mention in any newscast about BLM looting or burning anything. That was all BS from opinion show hosts on far right media.
Best thing about the current year is scorched earth gaslighting.

Back
Top Bottom