• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

White supremacist Florida man known as ‘Antifa hunter’ gets three years for online racist threats

CaughtInThe

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
White supremacist Florida man known as ‘Antifa hunter’ gets three years for online racist threats - The Globe and Mail

"McMahon also admitted that he threatened to sexually assault the young autistic daughter of a North Carolina woman who protested against white nationalists."

MYRCGLHMENLHHIQEQ5M5PDLHTY.jpg

Re: White supremacist Florida man known as ‘Antifa hunter’ gets three years for online racist th

Looks like the hunter became the hunted! I love stories with good endings.

This is some real sick ****, though! Read the entire article, outlining the details oh his exploits. Pretty amazing stuff. 35GB of it.

He must be one of Trump's 'good guys from the other side.

Re: White supremacist Florida man known as ‘Antifa hunter’ gets three years for online racist th

This is some real sick ****, though! Read the entire article, outlining the details oh his exploits. Pretty amazing stuff. 35GB of it.

I did not see any 35 gigabytes of anything in that article.
Where would I find that?

Yeah, he looks and sounds like a monster, alright.

Good... I love it when scumbags are taken off the streets.

Where would I find that?

The FBI found 278 files with the word “owned” in the title, signalling that he had harassed that victim to his satisfaction. All told, prosecutors said, McMahon compiled 35 gigabytes of data that he could “weaponize” against his targets.

They give some examples, too. This guy was into inflicting emotional pain, terror, & torment.

Where would I find that?

The FBI found 278 files with the word “owned” in the title, signalling that he had harassed that victim to his satisfaction. All told, prosecutors said, McMahon compiled 35 gigabytes of data that he could “weaponize” against his targets.

That was probably just the tip of what all this guy had. Glad he was stopped before he physically hurt anyone. Hope he gets the help he needs to straighten out his issues

LOL! The real funny thing is that if he were protesting with BLM, burning a few cars and looting a few stores, beating up a few old men,voting Biden and you guys would love him.

LOL! The real funny thing is that if he were protesting with BLM, burning a few cars and looting a few stores, beating up a few old men,voting Biden and you guys would love him.

^ you guys see that. he didn't address the guy in the OP.

interesting, no?

They give some examples, too. This guy was into inflicting emotional pain, terror, & torment.

Ohhhhh okay I thought (silly me) that YOU saw 35 GB...you're saying they FOUND that much data.
Yep, that is a lot....for someone who isn't a film editor anyway.
(I currently have 47 hard drives on the bookshelf and 23TB mounted)

Ohhhhh okay I thought (silly me) that YOU saw 35 GB...you're saying they FOUND that much data.
Yep, that is a lot....for someone who isn't a film editor anyway.
(I currently have 47 hard drives on the bookshelf and 23TB mounted)
I highly suspect when the cops combed through the whole 35 gigs of his treasure trove of love notes, he was happy to plea to 3 years. That's a long sentence for this kinda of stuff, where no physical contact ever occurred. But that's a helluva' lot of data evidence!

No, he's too much for us. You guys keep him!

43zio907wck51.jpg

Back
Top Bottom