• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

White SJW says white people must apologize to all Black people for segregation, slavery

World Champs

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Eric Bryan Stone

This white liberal, a prominent activist says that all white people must take responsibility for slavery and segregation. Do you agree?

Who is Eric Bryan Stone and why should anyone (other than you) care about what he says?
He is a very well known Black Lives Matter activist who happens to be white and he is telling fellow white people to give up power or else. He's planning to run for office.

Eric Bryan Stone

This white liberal, a prominent activist says that all white people must take responsibility for slavery and segregation. Do you agree?

Who the hell is Eric Bryan Stone? He's so prominent that I never heard of him.

My dog rushes into my studio every time she sees a dog on TV in the bedroom.
But I'm not obligated to rush into the bedroom every time she barks about it.

So, @World Champs ... did you have a point about all of this, or are you just "owning the libs"?

It's a little extreme, but hardly earth-shattering.

Define 'prominent'. You people - if the topic were the holocaust, all you would be doing is looking for some detail the people condemning the holocaust get wrong. For all the guy's flaws you're proving him right.

He is a very well known Black Lives Matter activist who happens to be white and he is telling fellow white people to give up power or else. He's planning to run for office.
Good for him. Is this thread any indication of what we can expect going forward?

Eric Bryan Stone

This guy is an idiot. (And I watched the video...and heard all the "****ing" this and that.)

Bottom line: I'm not responsible for what someone else's parents, grand parents or great-grand parents did to black parents, grand parents or great-grand parents. So no...I won't be apologizing to anyone.

Eric Bryan Stone

Today's Caucasians had nothing to do with slavery.

And today's younger Caucasians had nothing to do with segregation.

So there is no reason for them to "take responsibility," which I guess means (a) giving special privileges to certain folks and (b) paying them reparations.

That is just silly talk.

Should certain folks "take responsibility" for the violent crime committed by some of their fellow members?

No.

This guy is an idiot. (And I watched the video...and heard all the "****ing" this and that.)

Bottom line: I'm not responsible for what someone else's parents, grand parents or great-grand parents did to black parents, grand parents or great-grand parents. So no...I won't be apologizing to anyone.
He says that you do benefit from an unequal system. Even if your ancestors never owned slaves. What Eric wants is fairness, where Black people have rights just like white people.

He says that you do benefit from an unequal system. Even if your ancestors never owned slaves. What Eric wants is fairness, where Black people have rights just like white people.
If he wants "fairness", then fine...he can campaign for laws that bring about whatever he thinks is fairness. But I don't have to apologize for anything.

In any case, I don't see an "unequal system". I certainly haven't benefited from any such thing. What I have, I worked for. Anyone can have what I have...or more if they want to work harder than I did. They certainly don't deserve more than what I have while working less than I did.

If he wants "fairness", then fine...he can campaign for laws that bring about whatever he thinks is fairness. But I don't have to apologize for anything.

In any case, I don't see an "unequal system". I certainly haven't benefited from any such thing. What I have, I worked for. Anyone can have what I have...or more if they want to work harder than I did. They certainly don't deserve more than what I have while working less than I did.
That may be because you have not suffered under racism. That is what Stone is talking about. He says he sees his Black friends suffering all the time.

Eric Bryan Stone

From the video: "Any white person that was born in the 40's, 50's, 60's and alive - they witnessed black people being lynched... spit on..."

This idiot is nothing but a low-life rapper wannabe who's spent too much time in his [white] grandmother's basement listening to hip hop.
How he's "prominent" in any is anyone's guess. I've certainly never heard of him - and I'm glad. It's gonna take a few days to get over such stupid as he reeks.

I was born in the 50's. I witnessed no black lynchings, no black people being spat upon, or any of the other puerile inflammatory nonsense he spews in it.

So he has 1) no clue what he's talking about, 2) no clue about anything that happened what, 30 years before he was even born? And 3) no right to be blaming entire generations of evils for which - even if they DID witness any of the evils against blacks he mentions - he has ZERO knowledge what why they did or did not do about it.

Another idiot gen-alphabetter all too easily dismissed. So no, I don't agree, at all.

But if you disagree - maybe you could deign to articulate why so we might know the point you were attempting to make with this inane thread.

That may be because you have not suffered under racism. That is what Stone is talking about. He says he sees his Black friends suffering all the time.
We're suffering under it right now - with false, asinine accusations such as this idiot is making.

My dog rushes into my studio every time she sees a dog on TV in the bedroom.
But I'm not obligated to rush into the bedroom every time she barks about it.

So, @World Champs ... did you have a point about all of this, or are you just "owning the libs"?
The only Dif is mine howls. Scent hounds......Geez.

We're suffering under it right now - with false, asinine accusations such as this idiot is making.
Sucks to be you.

I don't care what this guy says. His words are like the things that fall out of my ass when I've been into the Thai food again.

Im a BIG fan of all the idiot leftists that believe like that moron does that they should all start a bank account, sell all their belongings, and make personal contributions to the account for the retribution they feel is necessary for their own racist past.

Sucks to be you.

I don't care what this guy says. His words are like the things that fall out of my ass when I've been into the Thai food again.
LOL

But... wouldn't that mean it sucks (or perhaps.... blows) to be you? ;)

Back
Top Bottom