• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

White People Deserve Low Birth Rates

Your racist thread; your problem.

Why would a thread I made be my problem?

If you think it's a racist thread, the onus is on you to prove it.

White Grievance name of the day?

Oddly, the grievance with the thread subject matter seems to be yours.

Is that due to the color of your skin?

Ah, so you believe whites are superior. Although I knew you believed that, I'm still surprised you would admit it.
I believe Americans are being dumbed down, and our school system align with this (giving free diplomas, lowering testing requirements, math is racist, etc...) .. doesn't have anything to do with race, yet you went there. Sad...

I think it's a very common sentiment among white leftists, as self-hatred is one of their defining characteristics.
WOAH! Calm down there. I might hate myself, but it's not because I'm White 😅

WOAH! Calm down there. I might hate myself, but it's not because I'm White 😅
I only hate myself when I get indigestion from eating way too much spaghetti and meatballs. But, it's short lived.

I'm not shocked. She presents herself as just another piece of shit racist.
:ROFLMAO:....so say most piece of shit white-grievance types. And they don't matter.

Talking about race/racism, as a matter of academic discussion.........is "racist" in the eyes of bigots and racists everywhere.

So you're right about one thing, Vance.....nothing new, here.

Does it come as a surprise to ANYONE, that (at least so far) ZERO responses from the white-grievance caucus on this board have even pretended to be substance-based?

Answer: Not at all.

I'm pretty sure that none of our white-grievance types even bothered to read the entire article, much less the actual interview itself. All that matter to the white-grievance/white-victimhood crowd is...…."White People are the "real" victims in America today".

And that's as pathetic as it is ignorant.

So let me see if I have this straight.…

Anytime someone points out a professor’s disparaging racial remark, it isnt legitimate criticism because the skin color of that professor obviously cancels out the criticism.

Lol, that’s some funny shit.

So let me see if I have this straight.…

Anytime someone points out a professor’s disparaging racial remark, it isnt legitimate criticism because the skin color of that professor obviously cancels out the criticism.
:ROFLMAO:.....and that's your problem in a nutshell, right there. You really don't get it.

You just posted a small portion of an OP/ED.....(not the actual interview, but an OP/ED....from a notorious rightwing fauxNews source (i.e. the Washington Examiner)....without any context or actual KNOWLEDGE of the FULL CONTEXT of the actual comments she made.

Did you actually watch the entire interview? Of course you didn't.

And you never will, because (for people like you) it's never about the TRUTH.....or the FACTS. It's only about affirmation of your existing biases and the perpetual sense of grievance that motivates you people.

:ROFLMAO:.....and that's your problem in a nutshell, right there. You really don't get it.
For most Right Wingers, there is only one kind of racism, the reverse kind. Hence, we hear all their petty little white grievances.

You just posted a small portion of an OP/ED.....(not the actual interview, but an OP/ED....from a notorious rightwing fauxNews source (i.e. the Washington Examiner)....without any context or actual KNOWLEDGE of the FULL CONTEXT of the actual comments she made.

Did you actually watch the entire interview? Of course you didn't.

And you never will, because (for people like you) it's never about the TRUTH.....or the FACTS. It's only about affirmation of your existing biases and the perpetual sense of grievance that motivates you people.

So your only offense is ad hoc and ad hominem attack?

Cute

What do you think about Cooper's comments?

>""Brittney Cooper, a professor of women’s and gender studies and Africana studies at Rutgers,""<

I do not believe those are STEM degrees.
What do you do, exactly, with a degree like that? Other than be a professional victim? I have no idea.

Ms. Cooper is a real piece of work, she's obviously pretty hard core racist. IMHO.

*edit*: I do agree with some of her opinions on donnie trump supporters though.(y)

brittney.jpeg

:ROFLMAO:....so say most piece of shit white-grievance types. And they don't matter.

Thats not very nice Ult.
The poster raised a legit point IMO. And everyone "matters" in some way, to someone.
You struck out with a vile personal attack and cries of "racist". Personal attacks do not become us.

Well the so called "professor" is pretty racist herself from what I read. These types of racists are the only reason why we havent left "racism" behind us. imo.

Thats not very nice Ult.
The poster raised a legit point IMO. And everyone "matters" in some way, to someone.
You struck out with a vile personal attack and cries of "racist". Personal attacks do not become us.

Well the so called "professor" is pretty racist herself from what I read. These types of racists are the only reason why we havent left "racism" behind us. imo.
What's racist about saying whites deserve low birth rates?

After all, they kind of did bring it upon themselves. Hence, they deserve it...kind of like we deserve that ice cream Sunday we walked a mile for in the blazing heat of late July.

Like all hateful racists, the Rutgers professor is a literal shell of a human being.

Cooper also said that she wants to say, “We gotta take these motherf*****s out,” but that she can’t because “I don’t believe in a project of violence” and that “our souls would suffer” from doing so. “I think that white people are committed to being villains in the aggregate,” she said.

Thats not very nice Ult.

Thanks for your comments.

Like all hateful racists, the Rutgers professor is a literal shell of a human being.

Cooper also said that she wants to say, “We gotta take these motherf*****s out,” but that she can’t because “I don’t believe in a project of violence” and that “our souls would suffer” from doing so. “I think that white people are committed to being villains in the aggregate,” she said.
More white grievances ^

More white grievances ^

What you label white grievances are ironically your own. You're having a conniption with anyone who calls Cooper's filth out.

You're the only poster here who believes Cooper's comments are acceptable. That makes you complicit with her vulgar racism.

Have a nice day...

Back
Top Bottom