• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

White People Deserve Low Birth Rates

Ask me what I think of your White Grievance thread?
Pretty ****ing dumb comment. That you're OK with racism has been noted, yet again, though. Also noted are the racists that liked your comment.

:rolleyes:....more silliness, I see.

That's not half as "disturbing" as the way certain people routinely believe everything they see, hear or read from a rightwing OPINIONIST or social media source.

Especially when the original source of the information is readily available, but rejected in favor of the narrative that re-affirms the existing bias of the reader.

Know what I mean?

Some people seek education. Others prefer only affirmation.

This thread is another example of the differences between people like you...and people like me.

You do understand that Rutger's Britney Cooper's statements were quoted, don't you?
If you think that the author made up what Cooper said, the onus is on you to prove it.

See, that's the difference between people like you and me. Instead of coming at and personally attacking contributors, I'd get busy proving the opinion piece author/Op is a big fat liar. So get busy, or admit that you don't really mean what you've alleged.

Last edited:
:ROFLMAO:.....and that's your problem in a nutshell, right there. You really don't get it.

You just posted a small portion of an OP/ED.....(not the actual interview, but an OP/ED....from a notorious rightwing fauxNews source (i.e. the Washington Examiner)....without any context or actual KNOWLEDGE of the FULL CONTEXT of the actual comments she made.

Did you actually watch the entire interview? Of course you didn't.

And you never will, because (for people like you) it's never about the TRUTH.....or the FACTS. It's only about affirmation of your existing biases and the perpetual sense of grievance that motivates you people.
You spent a lot of time attacking the OP which could have been spent more constructively highlighting pertinent portions of the interview showing why the OP failed. Want to try again?

What exactly is your issue over a thread where some blatant racism is being discussed?
There is no blatant racism on display in this thread. Again, you don't understand what Racism is....nor what it is NOT.

What we've seen in this thread is some pretty typical white-grievance/whtie-victimhood b.s. from you (and others).
Or is this really about your own rules for thee but not for me?
:ROFLMAO:....says the white-grievance dude who posts "reverse racism" threads based on op/eds from fakenews sites....but ignores ACTUAL racism in the news every day.

The irony is getting pretty thick.

Again, people who don't understand what Racism is....and is NOT....tend to lack credibility in these kinds of discussions. And your OP proves that point.
As to your bolded statement, I don't feel that way. Ooops there goes the dime store fantasy.
LOL....only if one chooses to ignore the word "MOST" that is also boldened in that statement, I suppose.

But...kudos to you.

Racism is racism IS racism. It all needs to be called out.
This is certainly true. But there are a few problems for you:
  • Again, your problem is that you don't seem to have an understanding of what Racism is.
  • You haven't called out any racism in this thread. You have, however, illustrated plenty of faux-rage and white-grievance.
  • There are plenty of examples of ACTUAL racism to talk about, but (like most of kind), you never do. You focus on the fake kind...the white-grievance kind....because claiming "victim" status (specifically where black people are the "real racists") is the core of the white-grievance ideology.
Why do you object to the racism of a black woman being called out for her ugly remarks meant to slam and shame an entire demography?
There was no racism, there. None. "Ugly" is a matter of opinion. "Racist" is not quite so arbitrary. You can't mold and change words to suit your personal agenda. The fact that her words offended you doesn't make her a racist. Sorry.

So, yours is the wrong question.

Correct question: Why do YOU believe the out-of-context quotes you read on a rightwing FakeNews site, rather than actually READING (or watching) the ACTUAL interview for yourself.

It's like you people are afraid of (or perhaps allergic to) facts and full context.

Do you delude yourself into believing that Cooper's racism is above reproach because Oh the white people?
:ROFLMAO:....I've just been called delusional by a Trump acolyte. That's hilarious!

No, I just understand the English language and, thus, do not need to allow you to twist it in order to suit your desire for victimhood.

Yeah, the level of delusion by those who toss the white grievance card around like stale popcorn is what I am talking to you about.
White grievance is precisely what you display. If you don't like having it pointed out to you, don't do it.

LOL, sorry, but posting a whining, faux-rage thread about reverse-racism from a black professor.....and CLEARLY not understanding what racism actually is.....is worthy of correction.

You're joking, right?
No. No joke.
He called the professor a "p.o.s. racist".
Well you shouldn't call people excrement, but in all fairness she *is* pretty racist Ult.
You are wrong, here. It was not a personal attack at all.

Oh yes it was Ult.
This is just dumb. But not unexpected, coming from a white conservative.

I am not a White conservative.

Anyone who believes that TALKING about race/racism......and OPPOSING racism.....is "racist"....is either confused, or (most likely) a white-grievance type;

I see, you are "anti-racist" (ie: racist against Whites).

I dont care for it.

And because of the above statement, I find it even more disturbing this rotting bag of oatmeal is still on staff at Rutgers.
What's even more disturbing are parents would help their children enroll at this college. Checking out who teaches at these schools should be priority one.

There is no blatant racism on display in this thread. Again, you don't understand what Racism is....nor what it is NOT.

There is blatant racism expressed by Brittney Cooper in the O/P article. See her quotes.
You don't think what she said is racist but here you are telling me I do not understand the meaning of racism?

You really want to go down this road?

What we've seen in this thread is some pretty typical white-grievance/whtie-victimhood b.s. from you (and others).

:ROFLMAO:....says the white-grievance dude who posts "reverse racism" threads based on op/eds from fakenews sites....but ignores ACTUAL racism in the news every day.

The irony is getting pretty thick.

Again, people who don't understand what Racism is....and is NOT....tend to lack credibility in these kinds of discussions. And your OP proves that point.

Nobody discussed things like white grievance, victimhood, reverse racism but those who are using labels to stop intelligent discussion.
Do you think most cannot decipher deliberate flame baiting for legitimate refutation? I wouldn't be discussing anyone's credibility if I were you...

Lather, rinse, repeat...
LOL....only if one chooses to ignore the word "MOST" that is also boldened in that statement, I suppose.

But...kudos to you.

This is certainly true. But there are a few problems for you:
  • Again, your problem is that you don't seem to have an understanding of what Racism is.
  • You haven't called out any racism in this thread. You have, however, illustrated plenty of faux-rage and white-grievance.
  • There are plenty of examples of ACTUAL racism to talk about, but (like most of kind), you never do. You focus on the fake kind...the white-grievance kind....because claiming "victim" status (specifically where black people are the "real racists") is the core of the white-grievance ideology.

There was no racism, there. None. "Ugly" is a matter of opinion. "Racist" is not quite so arbitrary. You can't mold and change words to suit your personal agenda. The fact that her words offended you doesn't make her a racist. Sorry.

So, yours is the wrong question.

Correct question: Why do YOU believe the out-of-context quotes you read on a rightwing FakeNews site, rather than actually READING (or watching) the ACTUAL interview for yourself.

It's like you people are afraid of (or perhaps allergic to) facts and full context.

:ROFLMAO:....I've just been called delusional by a Trump acolyte. That's hilarious!

No, I just understand the English language and, thus, do not need to allow you to twist it in order to suit your desire for victimhood.

White grievance is precisely what you display. If you don't like having it pointed out to you, don't do it.

LOL, sorry, but posting a whining, faux-rage thread about reverse-racism from a black professor.....and CLEARLY not understanding what racism actually is.....is worthy of correction.

Your last verse the same as the first; ad homs, personal attack, and ignorant blather.

Last edited:
I've refuted as much as I care to when it comes to your thread posts, mostly devised to bait and flame.
:ROFLMAO: Nonsense. You've refuted nothing, because you can't.

And there's no baiting or flaming going on here.

Again, your OP was garbage because you didn't even watch the interview in question. You just posted the b.s. you read from the OP/ED, and asked for commentary. If you don't want to see the opinions of others, don't' ask for them.

Next time, do yourself a favor (and be more honest)....and just ask for affirmations of the OPINION PIECES you post.

I didn't make the racist comments. You sure you're reading what others have commented on? Cooper's racism and violent thoughts about white people?
:rolleyes: More ignorant comments from someone who didn't even watch the interview he's talking about.

It's true, but with you, there's no evidence that you understand the thread. If you did, you should be calling out the racism of Rutger's Cooper.
:ROFLMAO:....actually, if you had any idea what Racism is...and what it's NOT....you've apologize to me, my white-grievance friend.

But you wont', because (again) yours is an ideology that has little interest in anything but affirmation.

I offer no apology for being educated and....well...NOT ignorant.

:ROFLMAO: Nonsense. You've refuted nothing, because you can't.

And there's no baiting or flaming going on here.

Again, your OP was garbage because you didn't even watch the interview in question. You just posted the b.s. you read from the OP/ED, and asked for commentary. If you don't want to see the opinions of others, don't' ask for them.

Next time, do yourself a favor (and be more honest)....and just ask for affirmations of the OPINION PIECES you post.

:rolleyes: More ignorant comments from someone who didn't even watch the interview he's t

:ROFLMAO:....actually, if you had any idea what Racism is...and what it's NOT....you've apologize to me, my white-grievance friend.

But you wont', because (again) yours is an ideology that has little interest in anything but affirmation.

I offer no apology for being educated and....well...NOT ignorant.

You get a like for redundancy.

You do understand that Rutger's Britney Cooper's statements were quoted, don't you?
Come on, man. YOu're not stupid.

Look at your own OP/ED. Notice the use of "..." in those quotes?

They are neither complete, nor in context.

WATCH the entire video interview, and get back to me.

Or, not......I really don't care. Either way, your OP stands as a really foolish effort on your part.

If you think that the author made up what Cooper said, the onus is on you to prove it.
Dumb comment. I neither stated, nor implied any such thing.

It's YOUR OP. You posted it, but didn't even bother to watch the entire interview...even though it's linked in your own OP.

So stop being lazy. Do your own homework. Prove your own point, and THEN come back and ask others to disprove it.

You spent a lot of time attacking the OP which could have been spent more constructively highlighting pertinent portions of the interview showing why the OP failed. Want to try again?
No need.

The video is linked in the OP. Watch it for yourself. It's not my job to do your job for you.

Want to try doing what I suggested the OP do, and then get back to me?

Come on, man. YOu're not stupid.

Look at your own OP/ED. Notice the use of "..." in those quotes?

They are neither complete, nor in context.

WATCH the entire video interview, and get back to me.

Or, not......I really don't care. Either way, your OP stands as a really foolish effort on your part.

Dumb comment. I neither stated, nor implied any such thing.

It's YOUR OP. You posted it, but didn't even bother to watch the entire interview...even though it's linked in your own OP.

So stop being lazy. Do your own homework. Prove your own point, and THEN come back and ask others to disprove it.
That's not how debate works. The point was made in the OP. The purpose of it was to open it up to others to comment on as to whether it's a legitimate point or not. All you've done is claim it's not, sans citing evidence as to why. You failed in debating the subject, miserably.

No need.

The video is linked in the OP. Watch it for yourself. It's not my job to do your job for you.

Want to try doing what I suggested the OP do, and then get back to me?
No.

No. No joke.
Well, that's disappointing.
Well you shouldn't call people excrement,
Again...where is the admonition to the guy who ACTUALLY called a specific personal a p.o.s.?

When attempting to claim the high road, it's always helpful to avoid overt hypocrisy. You know?
but in all fairness she *is* pretty racist Ult.
Nonsense.

In all fairness. You seem to be confused about what racism actually looks like. You may not like what she said, but that doesn't make her a racist.

Again, racism is about ACTION, not simply words.

Oh yes it was Ult.
On no it wasn't.
I am not a White conservative.
Conservative, no doubt.

I see, you are "anti-racist"
Poor assumption on your part.

(ie: racist against Whites).
And this is just dumb...but entirely consistent with the mentality of those who view opposition to racism by whites as "racism against whites".

It's the hallmark of white-grievance ideology.
I dont care for it.
Umm.....ok, but why should I care?

I happen to "not care" for white-grievance.

Do you care?

In all fairness. You seem to be confused about what racism actually looks like. You may not like what she said, but that doesn't make her a racist.

Again, racism is about ACTION, not simply words.

Really? So if some white guy calls an Hispanic person a beaner, the white guy isn't a racist?

Not a surprise.

In fact, just as I would have guessed.

And...there you have it.

So once again....my point about the OP stands. I don't care if the author doesn't like it. I don't care if you don't like it.

Enough with the whining victim/reverse racism b.s. from you people. The OP was just a rehash of a very disingenuous OP/ED from a fakenews source, that used HIGHLY EDITED quotes from an interview that is publicly available in its entirety...and that the author of the OP too lazy to actually research himself.

Enough with the whining victim/reverse racism b.s. from you people. The OP was just a rehash of a very disingenuous OP/ED from a fakenews source, that used HIGHLY EDITED quotes from an interview that is publicly available in its entirety...and that the author of the OP too lazy to actually research himself.

Want a side with that steamy plate of straw? ^^^

MRCTV

@mrctv

Rutgers professor: "White people are committed to being villains," "We gotta take these MF'ers out." This professor spewed hatred on a YouTube video with @TheRoot.

kWkVWl0v-NtS6sdt.jpg

3:30 PM · Oct 26, 2021
https://twitter.com/intent/like?ref...rk.com/?id=62629&tweet_id=1453141895291588610

Last edited:
What do you think about Cooper's comments?
Her comments are racist and laced with venom.

The truth of the matter is the entire world is having fewer babies.

The world is ill-prepared for the global crash in children being born which is set to have a "jaw-dropping" impact on societies, say researchers.
Falling fertility rates mean nearly every country could have shrinking populations by the end of the century.​
And 23 nations - including Spain and Japan - are expected to see their populations halve by 2100.​
Countries will also age dramatically, with as many people turning 80 as there are being born.​
. . .​
In 1950, women were having an average of 4.7 children in their lifetime.​
Researchers at the University of Washington's Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation showed the global fertility rate nearly halved to 2.4 in 2017 - and their study, published in the Lancet, projects it will fall below 1.7 by 2100.​
. . .​

Why are fertility rates falling?​

It has nothing to do with sperm counts or the usual things that come to mind when discussing fertility.​
Instead it is being driven by more women in education and work, as well as greater access to contraception, leading to women choosing to have fewer children.​
In many ways, falling fertility rates are a success story.​

Which countries will be most affected?​

Japan's population is projected to fall from a peak of 128 million in 2017 to less than 53 million by the end of the century.​
Italy is expected to see an equally dramatic population crash from 61 million to 28 million over the same timeframe.​
They are two of 23 countries - which also include Spain, Portugal, Thailand and South Korea - expected to see their population more than halve.​
"That is jaw-dropping," Prof Christopher Murray told me.​
China, currently the most populous nation in the world, is expected to peak at 1.4 billion in four years' time before nearly halving to 732 million by 2100. India will take its place.​
The UK is predicted to peak at 75 million in 2063, and fall to 71 million by 2100.​
_113374329_projected_population640-nc.png
Yet she turns this to a race issue, when many countries, including many countries with majority people of color are seeing the same phenomenon.

Really? So if some white guy calls an Hispanic person a beaner, the white guy isn't a racist?
:rolleyes:....geez. You really keep those racial epithets on the tip of your tongue, don't you?

Answer to your question: No, but that would certainly suggest that the white guy was a bigot, though.

Now, if that white guy assaulted the HIspanic guy as he said it....or, perhaps, if he refused to sell him a house or offer him a job because of it (etc. etc. etc)......THAT would be a racist action.

Racism requires action. Bigotry does not. Bigotry is expressed feelings of prejudice. No actions required. Prejudice is just feelings (expressed or unexpressed).

But don't take my word on that. Ask ANY credentialed social scientist or psychologist.

That said, let's be clear about this again....your protest here is all a charade. You don't object to racism. You only object to white people being the target of the kinds of words and behavior to which non-white people are routinely exposed. You've made that clear. That's why you only chime in to express your faux-outrage over instances of "reverse racism", no matter how trite or contrived they may be.

:rolleyes: Media Research Council's twitter, huh?

Really?

Do you imbibe of ANYTHING that is not rightwing and/or fakenews, Trix?

Anything to avoid actually WATCHING the video you've been commenting about (with total ignorance), I suppose.

Geez, man.....

Not a surprise.

In fact, just as I would have guessed.

And...there you have it.

So once again....my point about the OP stands. I don't care if the author doesn't like it. I don't care if you don't like it.

You could have summarized that rant with three words: "I got nothing!"

Low birth rates are good.

:rolleyes: Media Research Council's twitter, huh?

Really?

Do you imbibe of ANYTHING that is not rightwing and/or fakenews, Trix?

Anything to avoid actually WATCHING the video you've been commenting about (with total ignorance), I suppose.

Geez, man.....

I posted the entire interview in the O/P and once again for your convenience right above, but if you want to go back to shooting the messenger, (blah, blah, whining about a right wing source) that's your choice. Maybe travel back to the O/P and try to actually read it this time? The entire interview is there and the original interview came from Root. Now I suppose you're going to cry Root is a right wing lying source too?

Stop with your deliberate nonsense and lies.

Back
Top Bottom