• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

White People Deserve Low Birth Rates

I find it more disturbing that she wants to kill white people.

And because of the above statement, I find it even more disturbing this rotting bag of oatmeal is still on staff at Rutgers.

And because of the above statement, I find it even more disturbing this rotting bag of oatmeal is still on staff at Rutgers.
'on staff at Rutgers' and teaching (indoctrinating hate) to young adults.

If a teacher's / professor's student know the teacher's / professor's political leanings and / or out right racism (as in this example), that teacher / professor has failed their students, and need be removed from the classroom.

'on staff at Rutgers' and teaching (indoctrinating hate) to young adults.

If a teacher's / professor's student know the teacher's / professor's political leanings and / or out right racism (as in this example), that teacher / professor has failed their students, and need be removed from the classroom.
(y)
CRT equals black grievance.

Oh but white people! ;) One can cut that nonsense with a dull butter knife.

I think it's a very common sentiment among white leftists, as self-hatred is one of their defining characteristics.
You can claim they are into self hatred if that is what makes you feel better...

• The fact is, they don't hate themselves nor are they into self hatred, they are into not expecting white privilege, and they are acknowledging how damaging the system of white privilege has been, and they have no reservation of acknowledging and speaking about the damages that white privilege has caused and continue to cause.

You seen more upset because they are not promoters of white privilege and instead speak the truth of how its damages person and society, that those who want to hang on to white privilege and delusion of superiority don't want that truth to be spoken about.

Thats not very nice Ult.
You're joking, right?

It's a direct response to this, from VanceMack:
She presents herself as just another piece of shit racist.
I'm sure I missed a similar critique of VanceMack by you as well, right? Perhaps you could show them to me?

The poster raised a legit point IMO.
"legit point"??

He called the professor a "p.o.s. racist". The only "legit" thing about about VM's moronic comment was that it was "legitimately" pathetic white-grievance whining from a familiar source.
And everyone "matters" in some way, to someone.
Fair enough.
You struck out with a vile personal attack and cries of "racist". Personal attacks do not become us.
You are wrong, here. It was not a personal attack at all. It was a condemnation of white-grievance types who equate OPPOSITION to racism.....with ACTUAL racism.
Well the so called "professor" is pretty racist herself from what I read.
Well....then you, like VanceMack, clearly do not understand what racism is...and what it is not.

These types of racists are the only reason why we havent left "racism" behind us. imo.
This is just dumb. But not unexpected, coming from a white conservative.

The reason we "haven't left racism behind us".......is because white, conservative racists refuse to give up their racism.

Anyone who believes that TALKING about race/racism......and OPPOSING racism.....is "racist"....is either confused, or (most likely) a white-grievance type;

You're joking, right?

It's a direct response to this, from VanceMack:

I'm sure I missed a similar critique of VanceMack by you as well, right? Perhaps you could show them to me?

"legit point"??

He called the professor a "p.o.s. racist". The only "legit" thing about about VM's moronic comment was that it was "legitimately" pathetic white-grievance whining from a familiar source.

Fair enough.

You are wrong, here. It was not a personal attack at all. It was a condemnation of white-grievance types who equate OPPOSITION to racism.....with ACTUAL racism.

Well....then you, like VanceMack, clearly do not understand what racism is...and what it is not.

This is just dumb. But not unexpected, coming from a white conservative.

The reason we "haven't left racism behind us".......is because white, conservative racists refuse to give up their racism.

Anyone who believes that TALKING about race/racism......and OPPOSING racism.....is "racist"....is either confused, or (most likely) a white-grievance type;

Looks like you believe you proved something in the above excuse making rambling screed.
Do you realize how weak you are, in the face of real racism as demonstrated by Cooper's remarks?

A racist is a racist, IS a racist.
It all needs to be called out.

For most Right Wingers, there is only one kind of racism, the reverse kind. Hence, we hear all their petty little white grievances.
This is very true.

I've been saying this for a long time now, and we see examples of it daily on this board.

In fact, studies have consistently shown that MOST white conservatives actually believe that WHITE Americans are more likely to be victims of racism than black or brown Americans.

That's the level of delusion that we're talking about.

Great. I just cooked up myself up some oatmeal for breakfast and I'm not sure if I can eat it now :)

This is very true.

I've been saying this for a long time now, and we see examples of it daily on this board.

In fact, studies have consistently shown that MOST white conservatives actually believe that WHITE Americans are more likely to be victims of racism than black or brown Americans.

That's the level of delusion that we're talking about.

What exactly is your issue over a thread where some blatant racism is being discussed?
Or is this really about your own rules for thee but not for me?

As to your bolded statement, I don't feel that way. Ooops there goes the dime store fantasy.

Racism is racism IS racism. It all needs to be called out. Why do you object to the racism of a black woman being called out for her ugly remarks meant to slam and shame an entire demography?

Do you delude yourself into believing that Cooper's racism is above reproach because Oh the white people?
Yeah, the level of delusion by those who toss the white grievance card around like stale popcorn is what I am talking to you about.

So your only offense is ad hoc and ad hominem attack?
:ROFLMAO:....tell us you don't understand what "ad hoc" and "ad hominem" mean....without telling us you don't understand what they mean.

Next time, just stick to what you know, Trix.

So again....your OP was just plain ignorant. And you don't even know why.

Simply put, you don't even know what the professor actually said. All you know is what you read in the OP/ED piece from a fakenews website you frequent. You didn't even bother to watch the actual video interview for yourself.

And...as a result, your OP made you the fool in your own thread. That's kinda funny, to me.

But again....you STILL don't know why, because (like most rightwingers) you absolutely HATE to READ (or even, in this case, just watch) anything that doesn't quickly reaffirm your existing biases. That's why we ALWAYS see you people posting OPINION pieces on this board, and expecting intelligent people to just accept them as "the facts" of a given issue.

It's what ideologues and uneducated people do.

Your OP backfired on you because you were too lazy to do your own homework about the story you posted.

And I'm sorry, but that's not name-calling. That's truth-calling.

:ROFLMAO:....so say most piece of shit white-grievance types. And they don't matter.

Talking about race/racism, as a matter of academic discussion.........is "racist" in the eyes of bigots and racists everywhere.

So you're right about one thing, Vance.....nothing new, here.

Does it come as a surprise to ANYONE, that (at least so far) ZERO responses from the white-grievance caucus on this board have even pretended to be substance-based?

Answer: Not at all.

I'm pretty sure that none of our white-grievance types even bothered to read the entire article, much less the actual interview itself. All that matter to the white-grievance/white-victimhood crowd is...…."White People are the "real" victims in America today".

And that's as pathetic as it is ignorant.
Competing for the title of "victim" is pathetic and ignorant.

:ROFLMAO:....tell us you don't understand what "ad hoc" and "ad hominem" mean....without telling us you don't understand what they mean.

Next time, just stick to what you know, Trix.

So again....your OP was just plain ignorant. And you don't even know why.

Simply put, you don't even know what the professor actually said. All you know is what you read in the OP/ED piece from a fakenews website you frequent. You didn't even bother to watch the actual video interview for yourself.

And...as a result, your OP made you the fool in your own thread. That's kinda funny, to me.

But again....you STILL don't know why, because (like most rightwingers) you absolutely HATE to READ (or even, in this case, just watch) anything that doesn't quickly reaffirm your existing biases. That's why we ALWAYS see you people posting OPINION pieces on this board, and expecting intelligent people to just accept them as "the facts" of a given issue.

It's what ideologues and uneducated people do.

Your OP backfired on you because you were too lazy to do your own homework about the story you posted.

And I'm sorry, but that's not name-calling. That's truth-calling.

I've got nothing left to add. You clearly are not interested in the subject matter of the thread but would rather shoot the messenger.

Buh-bye

What exactly is your issue over a thread where some blatant racism is being discussed?
Or is this really about your own rules for thee but not for me?

As to your bolded statement, I don't feel that way. Ooops there goes the dime store fantasy.

Racism is racism IS racism. It all needs to be called out. Why do you object to the racism of a black woman being called out for her ugly remarks meant to slam and shame an entire demography?

Do you delude yourself into believing that Cooper's racism is above reproach because Oh the white people?
Yeah, the level of delusion by those who toss the white grievance card around like stale popcorn is what I am talking to you about.
I had to do a course to meet some professional requirements and it was on "Antiracism" Confused the crap out of me. It was just that time when Mayor Lightfoot announced that she was going to refuse any interviews with white reporters. When they opened it up at the end for questions, I asked why that wasn't racist? The presenter's argument was that since journalists in Chicago were predominately white (like they are in most major markets in the country) it wasn't racist, it was antiracist.

Bottom line, it appears that the rule is that you can discriminate on the basis of skin color as long as that color is white.

I find it more disturbing that she wants to kill white people.
:rolleyes:....more silliness, I see.

That's not half as "disturbing" as the way certain people routinely believe everything they see, hear or read from a rightwing OPINIONIST or social media source.

Especially when the original source of the information is readily available, but rejected in favor of the narrative that re-affirms the existing bias of the reader.

Know what I mean?

Some people seek education. Others prefer only affirmation.

This thread is another example of the differences between people like you...and people like me.

I had to do a course to meet some professional requirements and it was on "Antiracism" Confused the crap out of me. It was just that time when Mayor Lightfoot announced that she was going to refuse any interviews with white reporters. When they opened it up at the end for questions, I asked why that wasn't racist? The presenter's argument was that since journalists in Chicago were predominately white (like they are in most major markets in the country) it wasn't racist, it was antiracist.

Bottom line, it appears that the rule is that you can discriminate on the basis of skin color as long as that color is white.
Racism is defined as different treatment based on the color of skin, or other immutable characteristic of a person.
Let's be very clear that the above rule is promoting IS racism.

Great. I just cooked up myself up some oatmeal for breakfast and I'm not sure if I can eat it now :)

Sorry. ;)

I've heard something lame like that said here as well. It's a lie. Cooper puts that myth to rest. Plenty of white people have experienced racism, have been victims of racial remarks.

Racism is defined as different treatment based on the color of skin, or other immutable characteristic of a person.
Let's be very clear that the above rule is promoting IS racism.
I don't have a problem with affirmative action as a remedy for past discrimination. But what Lightfoot was doing was straight up racism, not Affirmative Action.

Looks like you believe you proved something in the above excuse making rambling screed.
:ROFLMAO:....looks like you KNOW I did.

If you could refute a word of it, you'd do it.

You won't, because you can't. And we both know that.

Everything else from you is just deflection.

Case-in-point (see below):
Do you realize how weak you are, in the face of real racism as demonstrated by Cooper's remarks?
:ROFLMAO:
Do you realize how pathetic it is that you can't rebut a single word of what I said?

Again, the bottom line is unchange. Your OP was ignorant....and it made you look silly and "uniformed".

Full stop.

A racist is a racist, IS a racist.
It all needs to be called out.
Now THIS is 100% true.

Your problem is that you and other white-grievance types define OPPOSITION to racism as "Racism". And you do that because it's part of the never-ending quest to portray yourselves as the "real" victims of racism in this society.

As pathetic as that is....it's the truth.

What do you think about Cooper's comments?
There does appear to be a stronger "urge to empire" in white folks. Might be Christianity though. Jahweh has been used to justify a lot of predation.

What do you think about Cooper's comments?
I think as long as "mutt" humans keep ending up hot as hell the problem will solve itself eventually.

We'll all be a nice shade of brown with brown and green eyes and dark hair.

No more fishbelly white folks will be a good thing, aesthetically.

:ROFLMAO:....looks like you KNOW I did.

If you could refute a word of it, you'd do it.

You won't, because you can't. And we both know that.

Everything else from you is just deflection.

Case-in-point (see below):

I've refuted as much as I care to when it comes to your thread posts, mostly devised to bait and flame.

:ROFLMAO:
Do you realize how pathetic it is that you can't rebut a single word of what I said?

Again, the bottom line is unchange. Your OP was ignorant....and it made you look silly and "uniformed".

Full stop.

I didn't make the racist comments. You sure you're reading what others have commented on? Cooper's racism and violent thoughts about white people?

Now THIS is 100% true.

Your problem is that you and other white-grievance types define OPPOSITION to racism as "Racism". And you do that because it's part of the never-ending quest to portray yourselves as the "real" victims of racism in this society.

As pathetic as that is....it's the truth.

It's true, but with you, there's no evidence that you understand the thread. If you did, you should be calling out the racism of Rutger's Cooper.

I don't have a problem with affirmative action as a remedy for past discrimination.
Just have to ask yourself if affirmative action is treatment based on a person's immutable characteristics, I think.
But what Lightfoot was doing was straight up racism, not Affirmative Action.
Agreed.

Racist threads like yours should be challenged.
The racist that needs to be challenged in this thread is the subject of it: Brittney Cooper, a professor of women’s and gender studies and Africana studies at Rutgers,

Back
Top Bottom