• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

White People and Cops Bad

Plan to walk a lot and spend some days if you are going to try to hit up all the different Smithsonian museums alone. Avoid the Holocaust Museum. It requires admission and is such a downer place.

I would hear a lot about celebrities just from people who work in restaurants, especially if they were jerks to people. One of my house mates worked in a hotel restaurant but everybody knew somebody who had waited on you no matter who you were in celebrity land. I am not sure they realize that being a jerk to someone in a restaurant in DC spreads at the speed of light throughout that city. Tiger Woods was renowned for being a difficult person.

One guy I waited on a few times that was pretty much an asshole... Donald Sutherland. He tipped poorly too...

Thanks for the tip on the museums. I will not get their for a long time at best... but I hope to. It is down on my list a little though... Back to the Pacific Northwest where I was partially raised, Hawaii, Fiji again, Tahiti again, Patagonia, Thailand then Washington D.C. and the East Coast of New England.

How did this thread turn from blacks suffering from racism to how you guys would like to visit different places...

Oh by the way, New Zealand sucks! Ive lived there for 4 years, never wanna go back

Back
Top Bottom