• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

White Nationalist

rickc

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Hard to believe those white nationalist are cheering on Putin at CPAC

We have a large segment of our population that is deranged.

I wonder just how dangerous they are?

Probably just a bunch of loud mouthed cowardly racist.

Damn shame Trump gave these people legitimacy. Before trump they were hiding in the shadows. Now they are out for all the world to see. How embarrassing for America.

Can you be white and nationalist without being a white nationalist? Just asking for the record.
Hypothetically I suppose. Haven't ever actually seen it.

The AFPAC speech OP is probably referencing was explicitly white nationalist. They also started cheering for Russia and chanting "Putin! Putin!" Regarding people comparing Putin to Hitler, "they say that like it's a bad thing."

Do you agree with these sentiments?

Can you be white and nationalist without being a white nationalist? Just asking for the record.
what does a white non-white-nationalist nationalist look like or believe? cause most of the white "nationalists" who identify themselves as such usually have a conception of American nationalism that is intrinsically Caucasian, white, or other wise European.

I mean regular nationalism is ****ing idiotic too but I'm just curious.

Nick Fuentes and anyone who associates with him is the definition of a white nationalist.
I don't disagree. But the author of the OP clearly stated CPAC and not AFPAC. Those are two completely different entities.

I guess if one advocates for all Americans and American subcultures with nationalistic fur or it would qualify

I’ve yet to see this happen in real life though

Patriotism is loyalty to your country. Your nation is the people in your country. White nationalism is loyalty to th He white nation.

Water is wet, why do you need a link?
Before you embarrass yourself any further, perhaps you should re-read the OP and then read the thread again.

Damn shame Trump gave these people legitimacy. Before trump they were hiding in the shadows. Now they are out for all the world to see. How embarrassing for America.
Yep, traitor trump did give them the green light to crawl out from under their rocks into the daylight. The ex-Racist In Chief/Inciter In Chief worked all the white supremacists, white nationalists and gun totin' racists into a lather with his dog whistles, red meat and KoolAid. Hillary was wrong when she said they were a basket full of deplorables, no basket big enough to hold all the ignorant inbred traitors. 🤡 They are cowardly, and still butt hurt that demented donnie dunce was a loser.

4hg6v9.jpg

White Nationalist sounds like a politically correct term invented by racist pieces of shit who are tired of being called racist pieces of shit. And used by anti-American trash to demonize being patriotic.

What in the h*ll is a "White nationalist"?

It just seems to be a pejorative term used by people who like MSNBC.

It seems to mean nothing, or -- more accurately -- whatever the speaker intends it to be.

Of course, if you like Donald Trump, then you must be a White nationalist.
Of course, if you want the horrific violent crime to stop, you must be a ...
Of course, if you want immigration laws enforced, you must be a ...
Of course, if you decline to cry buckets of tears for a certain ethnicity, then you must be a ...

What in the h*ll is a "White nationalist"?

It just seems to be a pejorative term used by people who like MSNBC.

It seems to mean nothing, or -- more accurately -- whatever the speaker intends it to be.

Of course, if you like Donald Trump, then you must be a White nationalist.
Of course, if you want the horrific violent crime to stop, you must be a ...
Of course, if you want immigration laws enforced, you must be a ...
Of course, if you decline to cry buckets of tears for a certain ethnicity, then you must be a ...
Its a politically correct term for white racist. Racist pieces of shit like using the term because they think people are idiots and don't know what the term means. Leftist trash like MSNBC like using the term because they can imply that anyone who is patriotic is a racist.

White Nationalist sounds like a politically correct term invented by racist pieces of shit who are tired of being called racist pieces of shit. And used by anti-American trash to demonize being patriotic.

Oh wow, that's just some deep philosophical shit right there.

Why did anyone else think of this before?:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom