• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

White Nationalist Group Tries to March Through Philadelphia, Promptly Gets Chased Out of Town

they call themselves that....these are members that left Vanguard after the Unite the right rally in Charlottesville. Vanguard is a neo nazi group...they are indeed Neo Nazi scumbags.

Question is why in the hell is a Texas group in Pennsylvania? They deserved to be chased out of town and were there looking for trouble.
They have every right to spout their stupidity. To be "chased out of town" implies violence (or at least the threat of violence) was directed at them to get them to leave. That's not acceptable. If demonstrators you don't like can be chased out of town, so can demonstrators that you do like.

They have every right to spout their stupidity. To be "chased out of town" implies violence (or at least the threat of violence) was directed at them to get them to leave. That's not acceptable. If demonstrators you don't like can be chased out of town, so can demonstrators that you do like.
Ya except it usually goes this way though.

How much longer will Americans tolerate free speech or wrong opinions being expressed? No collective can function if individuality is tolerated.

So...these guys are the one side of the coin that has Antifa on the other side...except, unlike Antifa, they are mostly non-violent.

I wonder...have the citizens of Philly treated Antifa the same? Or do they hypocritically support Antifa?
Antifa is not an organisation, only in your head...

Antifa is not an organisation, only in your head...
I didn't mention "organization".

Quit spouting irrelevant talking points at me.

So...these guys are the one side of the coin that has Antifa on the other side...except, unlike Antifa, they are mostly non-violent.

I wonder...have the citizens of Philly treated Antifa the same? Or do they hypocritically support Antifa?

I'm sorry they were mean to your Nazis.

Well, that's not really true. I'm not sorry.

I didn't mention "organization".

Quit spouting irrelevant talking points at me.
Irrelevant meets irrelevant, that is just the way it is. If you want quality, you need to give quality.

How much longer will Americans tolerate free speech or wrong opinions being expressed? No collective can function if individuality is tolerated.
Those neo-Nazis have no place in this country, anymore than the ME terrorists who spout jihad and want to destroy our democracy. They are the same, joko. They're fascists bent on overthrowing us; why you think for one minute these people shouldn't be run out of town on a rail everytime they appear, I don't know.

It's no coincidence that most of the people who believe the election was stolen from Trump are also white supremacists.
How do those of us who are moderate or actually Republican reclaim our party? I am not sure there is a way back.

resident of a town have every right to make someone that comes looking for trouble to rid themselves of said trouble....if that means chasing them out of town...so, be it...these were nazis from Texas...they had no business trying to march in PA.

resident of a town have every right to make someone that comes looking for trouble to rid themselves of said trouble
No, they really don't. Not liking their message does not mean they've come "looking for trouble." The law is reactive for a reason: until someone breaks it, they haven't done anything wrong.

....if that means chasing them out of town...so, be it...these were nazis from Texas...they had no business trying to march in PA.
They have every right to march wherever they want. This is America.

Back
Top Bottom