• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

White Male Choking a Minority Female- Do you Condone This Behavior?

Do you support transgenders being allowed to compete in sports, against smaller, weaker opponents?

• Total voters
What odd times we find ourselves in. Men are accused of committing a sexist microaggresion if we compliment a woman's appearance on the one hand, while men are encouraged to beat the holy crap out of women in competitive sports, if they're transgender. Don't pictures of a white dude trashing girls of color make you cringe? It does me.

So you believe he should be allowed to wrestle with the boys?
http://https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mack_Beggs

Mack Beggs is an American trans male high school wrestler from Euless, Texas. Although he wanted to compete in the boys' wrestling league, state athletic rules only allowed him to compete in the league for the gender he was assigned at birth. In 2017, he defeated Chelsea Sanchez in the girls' league to win the Texas girls' 110 lb championship

Okay, we have ****ed this all up. Transgender was never intended to be about competitive advantage.

Liberal Activist Judges have ****ed this all up! To them by disparaging diversity is punishable heresy. Where the liberal utopian idealogues fail badly
is when they champion events like this as progress and the birth of a new type of civilization. It's hardly that, traditionalists see as decay & decline

Transgenders should NOT be in the sport of the born sex that they are not of... period.

So you don't think that guy should be allowed to wrestle boys because he was born female? I dunno, seems like someone who was born female but wants to compete with males should be allowed to. Not like it's the other 'way 'round, right?

So you don't think that guy should be allowed to wrestle boys because he was born female? I dunno, seems like someone who was born female but wants to compete with males should be allowed to. Not like it's the other 'way 'round, right?

The problem is, if you allow it to happen one way then the activist will demand it must happen the other way around. They have basically decided there is no difference between men and women anyway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The problem is, if you allow it to happen one way then the activist will demand it must happen the other way around. They have basically decided there is no difference between men and women anyway

So where does that leave this individual? He was born female, has worked hard at his sport and his gender change and wants to compete against others like him but he's not allowed to because Texas says he can't. I don't know how athletic your background is but it's a really bad thing for an athlete to not be allowed to compete, especially a youth athlete.
I get that a certain political bias says that the rights of the individual take a back seat to the good of the masses but being a liberal I have to say that this person's freedom is being infringed by the State and it doesn't matter how many conservatives in how many coffee shops agree that the needs of the collective have been satisfyed, for this person the system has failed. That can be fixed.

Just curious, why would you not play a real sport?

Serious question.

??????

Um....what?

"Professional wrestling" = "fake sport".

Wrestling = actual, hardcore sport. The singlets are horrible to wear, and look the same, but that's more about not pointlessly breaking your fingers, wrist, arm, etc.

I'll put it this way. American football was fun - you had pads and got to hit people - but wrestling was serious. It's how I learned about willpower. Wouldn't have been able to quit the later-picked-up-habit of smoking and might not have gotten through law school without measuring myself against it.

"real sport"...it's about as real of a sport as you can engage in. It's single combat between two people with one winner, and for the people who tend to win also requires quite a few sacrifices behind the scenes.

Last edited:

I stated several times that girls/women can compete with boys/men if they want... but not men with women.

I like how DiAnna runs around thanking all these people that disagree with me though... it is beoming a theme.

Yeah, like confusing people with facts like males and females have different bone structure. What does physical attributes have with physical competitions anyway? Sports is all a psychological competition having nothing to do with physical ability, right? In fact, the only thing that stops any male from getting pregnant and giving birth is due to psychological issues. Physical attributes has nothing to do with physical activities.

Didn't see anything in your post worth reading. I'll let you know when I do. :coffeepap

I stated several times that girls/women can compete with boys/men if they want... but not men with women.

I like how DiAnna runs around thanking all these people that disagree with me though... it is beoming a theme.

I feel pretty much the same. If a woman voluntarily joins the men's competitions then more power to her, however men competing in women's sports should be disallowed (combat sports in particular as the risk of potential serious injury is so high).

So you believe he should be allowed to wrestle with the boys?

I can't think of a reason why not.

Not only that, but I can't think of a reason why someone who was "born female" and is NOT "transgendered" shouldn't be "allowed to wrestle with the boys" IF SHE WANTED TO.

On the other hand, I do recognize that it would be absolutely crushing for any of "the boys" if they were DEFEATED by someone who was "born female" and is NOT "transgendered" so maybe there WOULD be a reason for not allowing someone who was "born female" and is NOT "transgendered" to be "allowed to wrestle with the boys".

PS - If someone wants to "wrestle with the boys" then they had better be prepared to play by the same rules that "the boys" play by and meet the same standards as "the boys" have to meet.

Liberal Activist Judges have ****ed this all up! To them by disparaging diversity is punishable heresy. Where the liberal utopian idealogues fail badly
is when they champion events like this as progress and the birth of a new type of civilization. It's hardly that, traditionalists see as decay & decline

You are absolutely correct!

America would be much better off going back to the type of civilization where "Fags stayed in the closet and out of sight or else they got beaten up", "Women knew their place - which was 'Barefoot, Pregnant, and In the Kitchen'", and "Dem Darkies din't get uppity allde time".

Sure it would.

You are absolutely correct!

America would be much better off going back to the type of civilization where "Fags stayed in the closet and out of sight or else they got beaten up", "Women knew their place - which was 'Barefoot, Pregnant, and In the Kitchen'", and "Dem Darkies din't get uppity allde time".

Sure it would.

I was looking forward to such a reply with breathless anticipation!

You're telling me that women beat men in those sports? I'm skeptical, to say the least. I would have picked certain gymnastic events.

Nope. What I'm saying is that there is no "inbuilt genetic advantage" to them.

PS - Have you ever wondered why there are so few MEN'S "Grass Hockey" teams? Quite frankly, I'd never step on a Grass Hockey field against a "women's" team - mostly because I have a high regard for my physical safety and those ladies play rougher than I want to play.

Only a fool would say that.

PS - Have you ever wondered why there are so few MEN'S "Grass Hockey" teams? Quite frankly, I'd never step on a Grass Hockey field against a "women's" team - mostly because I have a high regard for my physical safety and those ladies play rougher than I want to play.

Also foolish. Any random team of men in middling shape will beat a women’s field hockey team

Um....what?

"Professional wrestling" = "fake sport".

Wrestling = actual, hardcore sport. The singlets are horrible to wear, and look the same, but that's more about not pointlessly breaking your fingers, wrist, arm, etc.

I'll put it this way. American football was fun - you had pads and got to hit people - but wrestling was serious. It's how I learned about willpower. Wouldn't have been able to quit the later-picked-up-habit of smoking and might not have gotten through law school without measuring myself against it.

"real sport"...it's about as real of a sport as you can engage in. It's single combat between two people with one winner, and for the people who tend to win also requires quite a few sacrifices behind the scenes.

well, that is god and all but might I suggest a team sport that most colleges offer scholarship for

Only a fool would say that.

Since the three sports I referred to place a much high emphasis on reaction time, control, and coordination than they do on strength, are you saying that "genetically" men have better levels of reaction time, control, and coordination than women do?

Also foolish. Any random team of men in middling shape will beat a women’s field hockey team

A statement that would only be made by someone who has no idea of how field hockey is actually played.

PS - You can add "Polo" to the list as that is another sport that places reaction time, control, and coordination at more valuable than strength.

PPS - You couldn't convince a single professional hockey team to play field hockey against a top tier women's field hockey team any more than you could convince a single professional football team to play "Australian Rules Football against a top tier (Australian Rules) football team.

Last edited:
They can't have it both ways.
If we are forced to accept the gender you identify as, then let the chips fall where they may.

"Am I gonna have to choke a bitch"....Wayne Brady on the Chapell Show.

Double-edged sword and all that....

Last edited:

Except men do have an advantage in archery and bowling as muscle strength still comes into play with those sports (e.g. heavier ball + speed = more explosive impact on the pins). Also, men have better spatial awareness than women, which comes to play in about any sport where you have to aim.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/12/081217124430.htm

[PS - Have you ever wondered why there are so few MEN'S "Grass Hockey" teams? Quite frankly, I'd never step on a Grass Hockey field against a "women's" team - mostly because I have a high regard for my physical safety and those ladies play rougher than I want to play.[/QUOTE]

Nope...I've never wondered why, because I know the answer. They don't want to play it. If you want to compare to a similar sport, you could look at Lacrosse. So...I'm not really sure what you're going on about.

Except men do have an advantage in archery and bowling as muscle strength still comes into play with those sports (e.g. heavier ball + speed = more explosive impact on the pins). Also, men have better spatial awareness than women, which comes to play in about any sport where you have to aim.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/12/081217124430.htm

Interesting study.. Unfortunately it doesn't say what you think it says.

[PS - Have you ever wondered why there are so few MEN'S "Grass Hockey" teams? Quite frankly, I'd never step on a Grass Hockey field against a "women's" team - mostly because I have a high regard for my physical safety and those ladies play rougher than I want to play.[/QUOTE]

Nope...I've never wondered why, because I know the answer. They don't want to play it. If you want to compare to a similar sport, you could look at Lacrosse. So...I'm not really sure what you're going on about.[/QUOTE]

Back
Top Bottom