• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

White Male Choking a Minority Female- Do you Condone This Behavior?

Do you support transgenders being allowed to compete in sports, against smaller, weaker opponents?

• Total voters
Athletic competition is not about psychology. It is about physical competitive ability.

Genetic males and females have different bone structure and ratios, different centers of gravity and different inherent muscle structure.

No drugs and no surgery can change any of that one iota. Basically, calling it equality, males are stealing trophies from females because of the genetic advantages they were born with that can not be altered. In addition, once you allow a competitor to use steroids, hormones and drugs, there is no real way to drug test that person, giving still another inherent advantage.

A person's sex is not the same as a person's gender. But the LGTB movement, using how stupid so many people are, has convinced that there is NO difference between a person's genetic sex and a person's psychological gender.

Good one!

:thumbs:

So good you have no response, because you cannot objectively show someone’s sex can ever change in any scientifically observable way!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So good you have no response, because you cannot objectively show someone’s sex can ever change in any scientifically observable way!

Your post was idiotic BS. I win just by pointing that out. Game over, man.

Or maybe you should google.

Girl made it to State, not the only one, in co ed wrestling. She wrestled her way there against boys. So...

Good for him. Had he done so there is a potential that 35 years from now Democrats would be ranting he must be blocked from an appointment for wrestling with a girl - claiming he sexually assaulted her. Any teenage boy who wrestles with a girl is sexually assaulting her.

Last edited:
If she is taking steroids to be male, she had an inherent advantage in terms of muscle density to weight. There is no way to accurately test how much steroids and hormones a person has used in the recent past, only that they were used.

Increasingly, there are competitors winning who are taking steroids and/or hormones claiming it is to change their sex. It is the perfect way to cheat that

Last edited:

No, yours is, if what I was saying was true you would be able to show how changing sex is possible. It is however not possible.

Good for him. Had he done so there is a potential that 35 years from now Democrats would be ranting he must be blocked from an appointment for wrestling with a girl - claiming he sexually assaulted her.

Who Jodie Thorton in the video I presented?

You have evidence? Or are just throwing out an accusation to start a fight as is the normal custom for your ilk.

Explain how they can change a person's center of gravity and width of their hips to change their sex?

Tell how or "game over, man."

This is ridiculous. A couple of years ago, a female olympic level swimmer transitioned to male, and was relegated to swim with the male team, where he understandably had a considerable disadvantage; he understood and accepted this.

Now we have a female wrestler transitioning to male, and still competing with females instead of being moved to the male team; utterly ridiculous.

Sports needs to get its act together when it comes to transgenders, who should be treated as the gender they associate with, especially after they have begun the transition process.

Gender means only sex, you do not associate with a sex, you are born with a sex. It is as simple as that.

There is no risk of permanent injury from losing a swimming match, with combat sports? Well not so much. And in any event someone who’s “transgendered” is in nearly all cases male to female, which means massive biological advantage, or female to male which means they’re taking performance enhancing drugs. This is pretty simple really.

What we need to do is develop counseling to help these people accept their sex, because the evidence shows “transitioning” isn’t a treatment, many regret surgical reassignment and the suicide rate for post op transgendereds remains far above the average population

Which word didn't people understand, "game" or "over".

I'm good.

Good for him. Had he done so there is a potential that 35 years from now Democrats would be ranting he must be blocked from an appointment for wrestling with a girl - claiming he sexually assaulted her. Any teenage boy who wrestles with a girl is sexually assaulting her.

It’s all fun and games until someone needs a second front door

What odd times we find ourselves in. Men are accused of committing a sexist microaggresion if we compliment a woman's appearance on the one hand, while men are encouraged to beat the holy crap out of women in competitive sports, if they're transgender. Don't pictures of a white dude trashing girls of color make you cringe? It does me.

Transgender wrestler Mack Beggs closing the windpipe of a female wrestler, while restraining her arm behind her

DvsoBarWwAICM4a

Mack Beggs strutting off the canvas, after trouncing a much smaller Latina at the Texas state girl's championship

ct-mack-beggs-transgender-wrestler-texas-20180225

Do you support transgenders being allowed to compete in sports, when their trans status is a clear advantage for them, due to strength, hormone treatment, etc?

“She fights like a girl!”

You can't simply wrap your arm around someone's neck, but you most certainly are allowed to choke them with their own arm, as in a headlock throw....or more likely, after you've thrown them and are on the mat.
Isn't that what I just said?

I know you five aren't much for reading and are much more the "emotional reactionary" types, but both of these wrestlers were born female. The transgender in this case wants to compete as a boy but can't because of a Texas law. Read before you scream and get upset.

My point still stands, RabidAlpaca: The biologically-female wrestler in question appears to have a distinct advantage over her (or his) teammates, produced by testosterone and other hormones. Again, in the same way that a heavyweight boxer has a distinct advantage over a featherweight. So I consider my point to be salient. If you disagree with my point, and you believe that this transgender wrestler should be allowed to compete against other women even if disallowed from competing with men all while taking testosterone, I ask that you please give me your reasoning.

Being the sex they are is their “authentic” identity. Believing you are a woman if you are born a man is not “authentic” it is delusion. This is mental disorder and needs to be treated as such. And under no circumstances should minors be “transitioning”

2q4e8n.jpg

I know you five aren't much for reading and are much more the "emotional reactionary" types, but both of these wrestlers were born female. The transgender in this case wants to compete as a boy but can't because of a Texas law. Read before you scream and get upset.

Shhh. Don't confuse them with facts. Close-minded people struggle with facts that don't suit their insulated narrative.

Memes of fictional characters holding fictional weapons are not an argument

Yes, your expertise on this matter is completely fictional. Good point. :thumbs:

Choke holds are prohibited in wrestling. If the guy is "much larger" than his opponents, something is wrong - wrestlers are paired by weight class.

That said, I'm not in favor of transgendered males competing with females; as I understand even after hormone therapy and operation vestigial masculine muscle strength remains.

I wrestled for 11 years. That's not a choke but is merely controlling the head. As you pointed out, chokes are illegal but there are some ways to sneak them in but that wasn't it. Also correct on him not being bigger because it's by weight class. However, he will still be stronger.

Transwomen should not be allowed to compete against biological females.

Yes, your expertise on this matter is completely fictional. Good point. :thumbs:

No, it is scientifically accurate to say your sex is your sex, it cannot be changed.

No, it is scientifically accurate to say your sex is your sex, it cannot be changed.

Please stop trying to remind everyone that you have no clue about gender and the fact that it is not the same thing as sex. Your ignorant opinion has already been heard, and it is time for you to step aside and let people who actually know what they're talking about have the microphone for a change.

Please stop trying to remind everyone that you have no clue about gender and the fact that it is not the same thing as sex. Your ignorant opinion has already been heard, and it is time for you to step aside and let people who actually know what they're talking about have the microphone for a change.

Gender = sex, total social oblivion, is the foundation of neckbilly social understanding.

I wrestled for 11 years. That's not a choke but is merely controlling the head. .

Just curious, why would you not play a real sport?

Serious question.

??????

Back
Top Bottom