• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

White lives don't matter

Ringo Stalin

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Communist
In South Africa, thousands of white farmers came out to protest against the mass murder by blacks, which the official authorities turn a blind eye to.
This is not mentioned in the UN, and sanctions are not imposed against the black government of South Africa. Because they are white "oppressors", they can be killed..

betta fish gill parasites

We are marching towards this...

Although it is unlikely, if President Trump is reelected, I hope that he will facilitate the entry of those South African farmers into our country as political refugees.

We badly need such immigrants.

Although it is unlikely, if President Trump is reelected, I hope that he will facilitate the entry of those South African farmers into our country as political refugees.

It's more like they badly need help. Either from a government that actually cares, or to have a chance to make a life somewhere else.

Then again, this is Africa. You have certain tribal practices that are probably more horrible than most things we have in our history as a country.

Man, white people have it BAD.

Maybe if you got the word out about our people more. Maybe more movies about our struggles? Books?

I know - let’s depict Jesus as blond haired and blue eyed!

Wait. Wait. What am I saying. That’s just really stupid and no one would buy it.

Sigh. I guess we as a people just need to accept our role as history’s backbenchers. :(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So you are advocating taking jobs away from Americans.

Huh. Interesting.

I know - let’s depict Jesus as blond haired and blue eyed!

that was the typical look of Roman (eastern) aristocracy, from the Icon to Italian painting ,
christ-blessing.jpg

can human civilization take higher than this ?

dims

what do you think about " commie " Muscovite who started this thread , is he a Marxist or closer to black100 ?

that was the typical look of Roman (eastern) aristocracy, from the Icon to Italian painting ,
christ-blessing.jpg

can human civilization take higher than this ?

dims

what do you think about " commie " Muscovite who started this thread , is he a Marxist or closer to black100 ?

What...what is going on here? What are you saying?

All lives matter! There is no race you dumb bastards!

In South Africa, thousands of white farmers came out to protest against the mass murder by blacks, which the official authorities turn a blind eye to.
This is not mentioned in the UN, and sanctions are not imposed against the black government of South Africa. Because they are white "oppressors", they can be killed..

The apartheid regime sowed the seeds. It’s almost like brutally oppressing your own people in the name of white supremacy wrecks your country. Oh wait.....:rolleyes:

Considering that there is zero evidence the South African government is responsible for any of the farm killings, whining about how there aren’t sanctions is rather amusing.

The apartheid regime sowed the seeds. It’s almost like brutally oppressing your own people in the name of white supremacy wrecks your country. Oh wait.....:rolleyes:

Considering that there is zero evidence the South African government is responsible for any of the farm killings, whining about how there aren’t sanctions is rather amusing.
Worst yet is these chuds will say apartheid was good in the same breath. On another note i should go to sleep but i cant....

Of 21, 325 murder victims in South Africa last year, 49 were white farmers — accounting for much less than 1 percent of the country's total, according to police statistics. If tens of thousands of white farmers are actually getting killed in South Africa, it amounts to a genocide. The failures of the government response to protect black farm residents should also be pointed out.

Of 21, 325 murder victims in South Africa last year, 49 were white farmers — accounting for much less than 1 percent of the country's total, according to police statistics. If tens of thousands of white farmers are actually getting killed in South Africa, it amounts to a genocide. The failures of the government response to protect black farm residents should also be pointed out.
That's way more white farmers murdered than black men shot by white cops in America and we have people trying to burn down everything in cities that they don't steal on a midnight shopping spree.

An Update: As of 01/20/2021 Biden is president of the USA. And he could care less out refugees, here or in America.

Do you have any source for this? All I see is a few dudes in a pickup truck and a link to "betta fish gill parasites."

Back
Top Bottom